Kick.

Affiliation.

I'm 5 months along now and things between Yongguk and I went from bad to worse in a heartbeat. He's never been the biggest 2PM fan and they are always at my house now. Jiho hasn't been around all that much but Minhyuk and Pyo stop by 3 times a week. I feel as if the two main guys in my life just completely vanished. I'd blame myself but I don't think it's my fault at all. Youngguk doesn't show much interest in me or the baby anymore and I guess it's because I turned him down all those months ago. Wooyoung has been coming to my doctor appointments and Taecyeon was waiting in the waiting room the last time. Found out I'm having a boy and everyone's being thinking of names and who the godparents are. I just wanted to relax for the next 4 months but that might not be possible. 

I've been turning up to classes frequently now which everyone is happy about. I was waking with Andrena, Zelo and Baekhyun when we saw Antonia and Jongin walk in, hand in hand, alll happily. 

"Wow, seems like someone finally got laid!!" Baekhyun grinned. Andrena gagged and then smacked Baekhyun over the head. 

"Gross!! Don't say something like that, pabo! That's my brother!!" She yelled. I looked at the two and Jongin just shrugged happily/ 

"WHAT!?!" Andrena and Zelo yelled.

"Did you actually??" Zelo asked. 

"Hey!! I thought you were waiting for marraige??" I exclaimed. 

"We did." Antonia smilled happily. 

"What the are you guys on about?" I asked. 

Antonia held up her left hand for us to see a gold wedding band. "We got married last night." 

Silence ... and then I heard a body hit the floor and it was Andrena. She fainted. 

After school we all sat down at the park near my house. EXO, Youngjae, Jongup, Himchan, Zelo, Daehyun,  Hana, Andrena, Antonia and I. Antonia and Jongin explpained that they got married because they love each other so much and they're both 18 and legal. 

"Is Jiyoung okay with this?" I asked. 

"Oh that's right. I forgot Toni's older brother if the famous BigBang leader, G-Dragon." Sehun said.

"Nevermind what Jiyoung-oppa thinks, wHAT ABOUT WHAT I THINK? JESUS CHRIST, TONI ... LUCI AND I ARE YOUR BESTFRIENDS AND I AM YOUR SISTER, JONGIN. OH MY ING GOD." Andrena exclaimed.

"Sorry?" Jongin shrugged.

"'SORRY?' IS THAT A QUESTION??" Andrena screamed at Jongin. She was about to get up and slap him but Zelo and Joungjae held her back. 

"I think it's great they got married." Hana smiled. Toni looked a bit shocked at Hana's support. They're not that close. "Love. It's all about love. This is the kind of thing we should feed off. The one thing all of us have in common is our gang affiliations and violence in out families. Our friends getting married is a happy thing and we should celebrate and be glad for them. Having something like this is rare from where we all come from." Hana smiled at them. 

"Are you high?" I asked. 

"I'm just saying. You're pregnant and single." She said to me. "Yongguk is nowhere to be found half the time and the guy who you leaned on the most after your split with Yongguk is also nowhere to be found. The men you trust in is your own poor judgment. That's a screwed up situation." She said and then sighed. "The little sister I'm raising is actually my daughter because I was ually assulted at a young age. That's a screwed up situation." Everyone's mouths dropped at that bomb Hana so casually dropped. Everyone, except me. When Hana was , Wooyoung was the one to rescue her and we looked after her for 9 months until she had Sarang and returned with her to her parents. That's how Hana and I became so close. Before anyone could respond to Hana she spoke up again. "Toni's big brother is one of the most famous gang leaders in all of Asia and he's only 25. BigBang is undefeated and that's a big thing for a gang that only broke through 3 years ago but has been together for 9 years. Jongin is apart of EXO which everyone says is following is the footsteps of Suju and could one day surpass them, that's a lot of potential for such young rookies. None of that is screwed up. Them getting married and displaying their love for the whole world to see and threaten is risky but not screwed up. This is a great thing." Hana smiled. 

"Is Sarang really your daughter?" Toni asked. Hana just sighed. Hana looked at me to tell the story.

"There's not much to the story. She was and Wooyoung stepped in to save her. We took her in and 9 months later, baby boom." I shrugged. Hana shrugged. 

"Are you ever going to tell Sarang?" Himchan asked. 

"I was going to tell her on her 8th birthday that I'm he mother, but it might be sooner. Things got a lot complicated when my mum died and Sarang has looked up to me as a mother. It just makes me sad knowing that weather or not the truth comes out, she'll never have a full set of parents." Hana replied plainly. Himchan held Hana's hand indicating that he'd still be here for her. Their relationsh9ip hasn't been in the spotlight that much but yeah, they're dating. There wasn't much of a story to that, he confessed and she accepted and they started dating. It wasnn't a complicated story. Himchan maybe quiet but he never hides his feelings. 

"If it makes you feel better, neither will my child. Yongguk doesn't seem all that interested in this kid and I never had any plans of getting back together with him." I said. 

"But a million uncles." Baekhyun said an smiled and signaled to everyone. I laughed.

"Same with Sarang." Chen smiled. 

The next hour was spent with everyone making plans to celebrate the Wedding being dinner and a few drinks. I offered for them to hold it at my place because my dad was never home. I'd probably hang out and eat all the food because I can't drink. Sigh. Just then when everone was in their own conversations, my phone started ringing. It was Taecyeon. I stood up and walked to the swingset. 

"Yobseyo" I answered. 

"Luci-ah. Where are you?" Taec asked lightly. 

"I'm at the park with my friends near my house."  I replied. "Waeyo, oppa?" 

"Oh, I'm just headding out to buy some foor with Chansung and wanted to know if you needed anything." 

"Oh, can I come?" I asked. Pregnancy came with a lot of cravings. Canned cheese on pickles were one of them. 

"Sure. I'll be at the park soon." He laughed and hung up. I walked over to the group and told them I was going. 

"Did you want us to walk you home?" Luhan offered. 

"Nope, I good. Thank you. Taecyeon and Chansung are going to pick me up. Pregnancy cravings." I laughed and they all laughed at me. I waved to them and saw Taecyeon park across the street. I walked over to them and got in the car. 

"Hey." I said happily. 

"Anything interesting happen at school today?" 

"Toni and Jongin got married yesterday." I said casually and Chansung choked. 

"Seriously?" Taecyeon said. I looked in the rearview mirror to see that he was actually amused. I explained to them the story and they both ended up laughing. We walked into he store and Chansung went to do his own personal things first. 

"Oh." I gasped and dropped the basket I was holding. Taecyeon looked at me and noticed my hand on my tummy. 

"Oh my god, are you alright, Luci?" Taecyeon said and his eyes went from my face to my tummy rapidly. He looked like he was going to freak out. I just grabbed his hand and rested it on my tummy. Taecyeon looked bewildered but then he felt it. For the past month I've been feeling butterflies and little tickles and I just brushed them off, now they were actual kicks. Taecyeon looked at me and we both smiled widely ... and then happily screamed like girls. He then kissed me briefly on the lips which made me freeze and my mouth formed at 'o'. Chansung probably heard us because he almost smashed into a couple people while running down the isle. I snapped out of it quickly.

"Gwenchana?" He yelled as us. Taecyeon grabbed his hand and rested it on my tummy. Then all three of us were screaming. 

...

We just got kicked out of the store so now we're driving to another one. I was thinking about that little kiss. What the heck was that? Does he like me? That's not possible. So, what was it? I touched my lips and realized that was my first kiss with someone other than Yongguk. As twisted as it sounds, it was nice to share my excitment like with him. 

When we got home after shopping I helped Taecyeon and Chansung put some stuff away before the helpers came and then I began to walk to my room. Wooyoung and Mina seemed to be out so I thought I'd tell them about the celebration tomorrow. 

"Luci." Taecyeon's voice came. 

"Yeah?" I replied as I turned around to face him. 

"I'm sorry about before at the supermarket. For that and getting kicked out." He smiled and scratched the back of his head. 

"Don't worry about it. If there was anyone I could have shared that with, I'm glad it was you." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to have an early night." I said. "Goodnight." 

"Goodnight." He smiled brightly at me. I got ready for bed and just laid there, rubbing my tummy. Alone with my thoughts.

What the ?? I thought to myself. What the actual ? Did I just flirt with my brother's best friend? Did I really just kiss him on the cheek? Was that kiss in the supermarket earlier even real? Oh my god, what the actual ?

 

 ~~~

Wah, daaaaaaaebak. 
Ay yo, wassup. 
Sorry, I've been a bit inactive, lol, I've been busy. 
Winter is here so it's getting colder and I don't really have the energry to update since I'm cold 24/7
And then there's study and I just -___- ahahahaha
But I hope I can get back on track soon :) 
Please comment & subscribe :) x