Family Weekend.

Affiliation.

Luci was going through a bit of a thing. She didn't show up for the rest of the week and whenever someone went to check on her, she was never home. She was always with Jiho and Block B, who tell her that Jiho talks a lot about her, which flattered her insanly. In the 4 days that she's hung out around with them, she has become very comfortable. When she goes home, shhe tried to make it home before the school rush so no one see her, or she'll wait around with the guys until dark when the school kids are already home. She left Jiho's place with half an hour until school finishes, which gives her plenty of time, but this time she took a wrong turn and when she finally reached her street, she saw a number of school students. Knowing her image, as a school senior with almost perfect grades and was the perfect role model, she didn't want to be noticed and questioned, but once she reached her doorstep, her hopes had faded because there stood her 2 best friends. Antonia Kwon and Andrena Kim. 

"Ahhhh." Luci cringed as she walked towards her frontdoor and pulled her house keys out in attempted to pretend they weren't there. 

"Lucianna Jang."  Andrena spoke sternly. Luci sighed dramatically. She was cursing herself for accidentally taking a wrong turn on her way home. She was looking forward to a weekend spent alone. Luci unlocked the door and looked at the two, letting them know that they can follow her inside. Luci took a step inside and immediately spotted several suitcases at the door. She looked around to see who they belonged too. She had a little thought in her mind that maybe she was being kicked out becuase someone had found out about her pregnancy and told her father, her thoughts about that has disappeared entirely onces she walked past the kitchen to see who the guest was talking to the housekeeper. 

"OPPA!!" Luci yelled happily and ran to him. He caught her as she threw her arms around his neck and held him tightly. She felt and heard her older brother laugh. "I missed you!" She said into his shoulder as she felt herself almost cry. 

"I missed you too, Luci." He replied happily as he set her down and looked at her. "I'm sorry I left when you needed me the most." He said as he rested his hand on his little sister's face and wiped her tears. He looked at the two girls who were standing in the doorway. "Hey, girls. Glad to see all you 3 still hand out." He smiled. 

Andrena and Toni smiled back. "Something like that." Toni muttered and only Andrena heard. 

"Do you mind if I have sometime catching up with my sister? You guys have seen eachother all week." He asked politely. 

"Yeah, of course, Wooyoung-oppa." Andrena smiled. "We'll probably text you later, Lu." 

"Yeah, okay." Luci replied, faking a smile to her best friends as she watched them walk off.

"So, how have you been, Oppa?" Luci turned back to Wooyoung and smiled happily at him. 

"Good, good. I'm sorry I didn't call much." He replied as they both walked to the lounge and sat down on the couch. Luci crossed her leggs on the couch and faced him, resting her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands. She wanted to hear whatever stories he came home with. 

"The last I heard from you was about a month ago and you were in Australia. Was it nice there?" She asked her brother curiously. 

"To be honest, it wasn't as great as New Zealand, but Australia still had its percks. Maybe we can go at the end of the year, as a graduation present." He thought aloud. 

"To Australia?" Luci asked and cringed a bit.

"Why not?"

"Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the shopping there is amazing, but if you say New Zealand is better then why don't we just go to New Zealand. Besides, living inbetween Seoul and Busan all my life, I've become a little tired of the city life and I hear there is a lot of green in New Zealand. Like, Christchurch, I hear they call it the Garden City. I want to see that. And go see lakes and the naturally heated spas in Hanmer Springs." Luci looked off and dreamed about life in a special country like New Zealand. "Everything seems so natural there. Pollution is less and I hear that people are more caring." 

"You've done quite a lot of research, haven't you?" 

"When I dream of getting out, I dream of New Zealand. There I'm sure is where I'd feel the most free ... And if dad was to ever search for me, he'd never look there. I don't voice my dreams of escaping to New Zealand to anyone. They'd never expect it." She drifted off.

"Don't talk about escaping, Lu." Wooyoung spoking softly. 

"Why? You did it? You left right after mum died. You left Mina and I." Luci replied just as softly. 

"I had to. Dad orginized me to study abroad so he would feel better when he grooms me to take over the company." 

"That's not what you wanted though. You wanted to become a doctor or a firefighter. I remember you telling me 4 years ago that you didn't want to sit behind a desk running a company that didn't gain its success fairly." She retorted. 

"I did, but things change. You may dream of freedom now, but once you're older, you'll realize your priorities and know that home is where you're needed."

"I can make a home anywhere I want. I'm getting out of here, oppa. I'm dead set on it." She finalized.

"How about we visit New Zealand at the end of the year and we can experiance a summer Christmas for the first ime together with Mina. Just us three." Wooyoung purposed and Luci immediately accepted his offer. Mina had texted saying that she was staying at her friend's house. Wooyoung had told Luci to tell Mina to come home but Luci refused. "Can we just hang out together. You and me. Then when Mina comes home tomorrow we can do something. I just want to spend time with just you. It's been so long and you left at a dangerous time in my life." Luci explained and Wooyoung agreed. 

"How's Yongguk-ah?" He asked innocently but something told me that Wooyoung already knows.

"Why are you asking me this? You already know the answer." Luci cursed the workers in this house. She loved everyone of them, but they're quite the gossipers. Luci trusts that they gossip just among themselves but still, she was little annoyed.

"A break up is no excuse for you to miss out 4 days of school, Lu." He said seriously. "I wanted to pretend that I was oblivious to your situation when the girls were here but it's just us now. I know that you two split up and that you've skipped school since Monday." 

"I've had better things to do." 

"I heard that too. You've been going somewhere that isn't school during school hours. Did you cheat on him? Is that why you two broke up? Is that why you've been going out and skipping school?" Wooyoung asked. 

"I've been hanging out with Jiho." She smiled at her brother. Wooyoung looked shocked. 

"Jiho? Woo Jiho?" 

"Yeah. I bumpted into him on Monday and I've been hanging out with him." 

"Damn. Where has that kid been?" Wooyoung asked almost excitedly. They were close as well. 

"He studied abroad as well. In Seattle. He tells me Jay Park is back in Seoul as well. They studied at the same place for a year even though Jay Park is older." Luci looked at Wooyoung and saw his excitment. About 5 years ago, a lot of drama broke out and it resulted in Jay Park disappearing and Jiho following shortly after. "Maybe you should get the gang back together." Luci smiled. "And by gang, I mean the 'Boys Only' group that you all formed when you guys were barely teenagers." 

"You were the only girl alouded in that group." Wooyoung smiled at the distant memory. 

"I know." She laughed. Then she got serious. "Oppa?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Before you find out from someone else, I have something to tell you." She sighed. "I didn't want to ruin our happy bonding time but I think you really need to know if you're sticking around this time." Luci explained. 

"Continue."

"Please don't be angry at me." Luci said softly. She was getting tired of telling people one by one. She considered calling Andrena and Toni back for this announcment. Maybe she sould. "Actually, may I borrow your phone before this conversation continues?" Wooyoung accepted and she dialed Andrena's number. 

"Yobseyo?" Andrena answered. 

"Are you and Toni far away from mine?" 

"About 5 minutes." Andrena replied.

"I have something to tell you two and Wooyoung. Come over. It won't be too long." 

"Arasso. See you soon." Andrena said and then Luci hung up. They sat in silence before she heard Andrena and Toni at the door. The housekeeper answered the door and they both walked into the lounge and sat down on the couch. 

"The idea of telling everyone one by one sounds tiring so I thought it'd be best if I told you all together. Youngguk, Hana and Jiho know. Just saying this now, Youngguk and I did not split up because of this. I told Hana because she had been on my case and Jiho because he was also on my case." 

"Just get to the point, Lu." Toni said a little annoyed. Luci understood Toni's annoyance but Wooyoung had looked at her rudely.

"I'm pregnant." Luci said casually. She had already said this 3 times so it wasn't much of a big deal to say the 2 words anymore.

"WHAT?!?!?" Wooyoung sat up straighter and looked at Luci straight in the eyes. Andrena and Toni were completely speechless. 

"I found out last Sunday." Luci said. 

"And you didn't think to tell us?" Andrena asked, trying to sounds normal but she was just as shocked as the quite one beside her. 

"I didn't want to say anything until I had definately decided what I wanted to do." Luci replied to Andrena. Toni was about to speak up but Wooyoung spoke first.

"I'm going to kill Youngguk." Wooyoung said. 

"Get in line." Luci sighed. "Jiho said the same thing."

"Uhh, yeah. Hello? Jiho? You told a guy you haven't seen in 5 years that you're pregnant but not Andrena and I? Wow." 

"Don't ing ridicule me, Toni." Luci snapped. Wooyoung looked a bit shocked at Luci's tone. She's never been one to snap at people. "Are you pregnant? Is this your body? It's not. So, shut up! It doesn't matter who I told first, you know now. Just because you didn't find out with me, or that I didn't run to you at first hand doesn't mean anything!!" Luci almost shouted. Wooyoung grabbed your arm to calm you down but because of Luci's outburst, Toni stood up and walked out. Andrena looked a little confused as to what to do but she stood up as well. 

"I'm sorry. You know how Toni gets sometimes." Andrena smiled faintly. "I'll talk to her. Call me later if you want." Andrena said. "It was nice seeing you again, Wooyoung-oppa." She bowed and then left to go find Toni. Even though Andrena had told Luci to call, she knew she wouldn't.

"I don't even know what to say, Luc." Wooyoung began. 

"I'm sorry, oppa." Luci looked down. 

"Don't be sorry for being in love. I know how teenage romance work and you were with Yongguk for so long that I guess I understand. I just wish you were a little more careful." Wooyoung said quitely. Luci could feel the disappointment. "I may look calm, but I'm still going to kill him."

"It takes two to-" 

"Tango. I know." Wooyoung sighed. 

Wooyoung and Luci spent most of the afternoon and night catching up and talking about what has been happening in eachothers lives over the past 4 years. They had set up little beds on the floor and kept talking. Wooyoung was telling Luci about his friends and how they've all been. 2PM. A name they gave themselves as a street gang when they were teenagers. I guess it stuck. Luci was only curious about Minjun and Junho and how they've been. She sees Chansung, Nichkhun and Taecyeon in passing every now and then and the last time she saw them was a few weeks ago so she's not to concerned about them. Nichkhun is surprisinigly engaged to a chick called Tiffany, whcih was cute. He is also helping out a new street gang called GOT7, and Mark, Mina's boyfriend, is apart of GOT7. Minjun is in Japan, working for his fathers company but is coming back next week. Junho is living in Busan at the moment but he's always coming back and forth. The only one who really kept in touch with Jay is Taecyeon and occasionally Chansung. Looks like Wooyoung is really keen to have a little 2PM reunion, plus Jiho and Jay. They stayed up until 3AM, talking, until Luci fell asleep while Wooyoung was explaining what Australia was like. 

~~~

"OH MY GOD. OPPA!!!" 

Luci was startled awake by a high pitch scream. Luci sighed as she sat up, that scream belongs to one person only. Over the couch she saw Mina and Wooyoung in a cute, air tight hug. Luci smiled at the two, feeling a little bit guilty about not telling her Wooyoung had came yesterday afternoon. They were in conversation which game Luci a little time to fold the blankets and neatly put them on the couch for the houseworkers to clear, making it easier for them. They all ate breakfast together while Mina and Wooyoung caught up. Mina was a little upset that Luci didn't tell her that Wooyoung came yesterday but understood that Luci wanted to hog him. 

"So, I was thinking that we'd head to Lotte World like we used to on Saturdays." Wooyoung suggested. 

"Oh my god, YES!!" Mina exclaimed. She quickly finished her breakfast and headed upstairs to her room to get ready. Luci was still eating until she felt a little nausea in her stomach and ran to the bathroom to throw up. Wooyoung followed shortly to hold her hair back. 

"I'll book an appointment for you at the doctors on Monday." Luci, too busy emptying the breakfast that she only just consumed, nodded. "Do you still want to go out?" He asked. 

"Yes, of course I do." Luci replied as she stood up and rinsed . "I'm going to get ready." She smiled at her brother and made tracks to her room.

Luci showered and brushed her teeth after another round of morning sickness. She chucked on her black skinny jeans and black chucks and a white singlet. It looked really warm outside and since Lotte World is indoors, she didn't bother with dressing warmly. It's spring anyway. She heard a knock on her door as she was applying some light make up. 

"Come in." Luci called. The door opened and it was Mina. 

"Hey, sis. Just comeing to ask if you were feeling okay. I heard you throwing up before." She said softly. Luci cursed herself. She thought no one heard her, but then again, Mina's room was right next door. "It's not something in the breakfast. I don't think the milk is off or anything." 

"I'm okay, Mina. Thank you for asking. It might just be a tummy bug." She smiled at her sister. 

"Hey, who knows, maybe you're preggers." Mina joked. Luci didn't know why but after Mina had said that she bursted into tears and sat on her bed. "Hey, hey, hey." Mina took a step forward and sat down on the bed beside her older sister. Mina put her arm around her sister and rubber her back. "I was only kidding about being pregnant." 

"I am pregnant!!" Luci burst out and sobbed even harder. 

"What?" Mina asked trying to be shocked but the 16 year old little sister was having a hard time keeping a smile off her face. After a minute of Luci sobbing Mina spoke up. "You know this doesn't have to be a bad thing, Luci." 

"How is this not a bad thing? I'm in my last year of highschool. What about University? How will I have the time to study when I have a child crying for a feed every 3-4 hours??" She cried. 

"You say that like you're all alone in this world. Wooyoung is here. I am here. And from what I see, you've been hanging out with Zico again, so he's here too. You're not alone, Lu. You're surrounded by so much love, so if anyone can do this, you can." Mina smiled. Luci looked up at her sister and nodded, calming down heaps. "Now, let's get you cleaned up and ready." Mina stood up and held her hand out for her older sister to take. Luci took it and stood up then pulled her sister into a hug. 

"Thank you." Luci murmurder into Mina's shoulder. 

"For what?" Mina chuckled. 

"For having the best and most positive reaction to this."  Luci pulled away and smiled. 

"There's nothing wrong." Mina smiled. "I'm gonna be an aunty!!" She said happily, kissed her sister on the forehead and skipped off. Making Luci laugh.

Lotte World was so much fun. It brought back so many memories. Their mum used to take them when they were little and when Wooyoung was old enough, he'd just take his sisters when their mum was too busy, as she got the older they got. They were having such an enjoyable time and it got better Luci bumped into Jiho. 

"Out of all the places to bump into someone..." Luci muttered to Jiho as he chucked at her. 

"How have you been feeling?" He asked. "Just curious even though I saw you yesterday afternoon." 

"I've had abit of morning sickness but that didn't stop me from spending the day with my brother and sister." Luci smiled at him. 

"Wooyoung's back?" Jiho asked as he looked around. He spotted Wooyoung and ditched Luci so fast as he ran to Wooyoung and jumped him. "HYUNG!!" Luci heard him shout. Luci watched them both punch eachother and catch up and laughed at the two kids who were in thier 20s. Luci walked back to them and Mina came and wrapped her arm around her sister's waist. 

"I totally understand why you've skipped school this whole week, but I think you should come back this week. I'll always be here for you." Mina smiled at her older sister. 

"Thank you, Mina. This means a lot to me. I love you." 

"I love you too, Lu. So, how's hanging out with Jiho been?" Mina nudged me and raised her eyebrows. 

"Mina." Luci gave Mina a look. 

"What? You're newly single." She giggled. 

"Yeah. Been single for about 5 days, Mina. I'm not going to get over a 5 year relationship in 5 seconds and not that I'm pregnant with his kid, it only makes things stressful." Luci told Mina and she sighed. 

"So, now that Jiho's here, I'm thinking that Mina should call Mark to come over here. I want to meet him, and I have someone I want you to meet." Wooyoung smiled. Mina got excited and stepped away to call Mark up and Wooyoung did the same to make a call. 

"I'm feeling the fifth wheel vibe." I muttered to Jiho. "Obviously Wooyoung wants us to meet his girlfriend so he wants Mina to call Mark up and now I'm left being the only single one."  Luci sighed sadly. "Who did you come with anyway?'

"Jihoon and Minhyuk but I don't know where they are so I guess I'll take the position of sixth wheel." Jiho smiled like a cheeky kid. 

Mark came by about 20 minutes after Mina had called him. Luci doesn't see Mina and Mark together much because she's been busy but Luci now made it a priority to spend more time with her sister and brother. Then Wooyoung left to meet this mysterious woman and came back with someone who looked a year or two older than her. 

"Guys, this is Krystal. My girlfriend who I meet when I was in the US." Wooyoung smiled and so did Krystal. They looked like the cutest couple, holding hands with their couple bracletes. Krystal almost instantly hit it off with Mina and Wooyoung seemed to like Mark.

We were all currently on the ice skating rink now. Jiho never let Luci let go of his hand. For fear that she'd fall and maybe because he liked the feel of her hand clutching his. Luci slipped a lot but Jiho was always there to pull her up and let her find her footing.

"Luci." She heard a voice from behind her and Jiho. They both turned around to see Yongguk standing on the outside of the rink. Yongguk immediately noticed Luci and Jiho's hands. Luci pulled her hand out of Jiho's hand but Jiho had refused to let go.

"Yongguk." Luci said. Surprised. 

"Moved on pretty fast. Is he the reason why you haven't been at school?" He demanded. 

"Right now is not the right time and place, mate." Jiho told Yongguk. Trying to pull Luci away. Luci was about to follow Jiho until Yongguk yelled.

"How do I know it isn't his baby? Maybe you had slept around." He yelled making a scene. People began to stare. 

"You'd like that wouldn't you? You wouldn't have to look after a child with your exgirlfriend ... and what does it matter if I've moved on so quickly. YOU DUMPED ME!!!" Luci yelled at him. She made an attempted to step forward but a small child skated too close to the back of her legs and in an attempted to move out of the way she fell forward. Once she hit the grond she tried to pick herself up but she noticed blood underneith her and her thoughts immediately went to her baby. 

"Jiho." She said calmly. "Turning her body around. I need you to call an ammbulance." She said as Jiho and Yongguk both noticed her bleeding.

~~~~~

Okay, I've been working on this chapter for the longest time and now I'm going to sleep. 
Goodnight. xxo