Parents, huh.

Affiliation.

The house was full of frantic people. BAP, Block B, EXO and Got7 were there. Including Chansung, Nichkhun, Taecyeon and Junho. Minjun was on his way. Wooyoung was making angry phone calls and making a plan. I was still having a little pain so I was sitting in the corner with Kris and Zelo. He's co-leader of EXO. Suho is the other co-leader. Andrena was talking to Jackson. Jackson is one of Mina's best friends. I looked at Zelo and saw him eyeing out Jackson. I sighed. 

"Now isn't the time to be jealous. Mina is missing. Pull your head out." I told him off. 

"I'm sorry. I know. It's just that Andrena was a bit distant with me this weekend." He looked down. I also looked down. 

"It has nothing to do with you, Zelo." I told him softly. "If she's been distant, it's probably because of me." 

"Why would you have anything to do with it?" 

"Girl issues." I smiled at him reassuringly. "You guys will be fine. Besides, Jackson is Mina's best friend. Of coure they'd converse."

"I know." He sighed and walked off to talk to Daehyun. 

I was racking my mind trying to figure out who would take Mina. I'm sure Wooyoung was doing the same. I looked over to see him stressed and almost tearing his hair out. I tried to stand up but fliched at the pain as my hand shot to my stomach to hold it. Kris stood up and helped me out. 

"You have to look after yourself, Luci." Kris told me. "Stress isn't good for the baby." I looked at him in bewilderment. "I overheard Hana having a go at Yongguk about nnot trying harder to keep you." He smiled hesitantly. "It's okay, Luc. You know me. You can trust me." 

"How am I supposed to not stress when my sister is missing?" I said. 

As soon as I said that someone shouted from outside. I ran to the door and outside to the front yard to see Mina lying there. I ran to her and saw that her face was covered in blood and her legs were bruised. Her lip was also cut. Wooyoung was beside me and we helped her inside. Mina was barely consious. 

"Mina?" I almost shouted. I didn't know what else to say. I turned to Wooyoung. "We need to call an ambulace." 

"And tell them what?" Wooyoung replied. 

"I-I-I-I-I don't k-know." I stuttered. I was on a lot of pain, Kris knew and pulled me back as Mark stepped in to take my place. "Hana." I called. 

"Yeah?" Hana stepped past Kris. 

"There's a first aid kit in the bathroom under the sink. Can you get it, please?" I asked. Hana nodded as the guys set Mina down on the couch. Mina came back with the first aid kit and one of the house keepers and I cleaned her up. She had so many bruises and a lot of blood. Thankfully she only needed one cut stiched up, on her arm, and the rest just needed to be covered. The housekeeper, thankfully, could stick wounds and i knew enough first aid to clean the rest of her cuts while she was being stiched. 

"They..." Mina tried to speak. 

"Shhh. Just rest." I tried to calm her.

"Luci, they ... they said this is a warning." Mina murmured. Only I, Wooyoung and the housekeeper could hear. "That, that, if you keep the baby, they'll kill you." She spoke clearer. I took a step back. 

"Who?" Wooyoung demanded. 

"It was a 3 men and a woman." 

Wooyoung looked at Taecyeon. "Everyone needs to leave. Mina will be fine. We'll look after you." There was a lot of protesting but they left. All except Taecyeon. Mina sat up. She looked better already. "Mina," Taec spoke up. "Did you see much of the woman?" 

"She was tall and slim and had long blonde hair and a bit of an accent. American, I think." Mina replied. 

"Do you think...?" Wooyoung wondered aloud. 

"Yeah, I do." Taec said. 

"Think what?" I said. I was starting to freak out. 

"We think it was Cara Lee who took you and had her guys beat you up and threaten Luci." Wooyoung said. Cara Lee was the wife of, Jaemin, the leader of one of the most ruthless gangs (Kkangpae) in Asia and Europe. She is a psycho and does everything she can to make sure that Jaemin keeps all of his attention on her and the gang.

"What would Cara Lee want with me and Luc?" Mina asked.

"She doesn't want you, Mina. She wants Luc." Wooyoung said hesitantly. "Jaemin is Luci's real father." 

~~~~

Shortest chapter in the world but I just wanted to write this. Ahahaha. 
Let's not think about the EXO drama tonight. Let's love and live and worry about the burden of life later. 
Enjoy the little things.
Goodnight, chingus. xoxo