Moonlight.

Affiliation.

"또 길을 잃었나, 넌, 넌, 넌. 밤공기가 아직 차가워 일어나. So, baby, hold on. 널 혼자 두기가. 난 걱정이 돼 거릴 두고. 너의 뒤를 따라가." ~EXO-K - Moonlight.

 

Luci's POV

It was all a blur. 

The blood on the ice. Jiho calling the ambulance. Wooyoung carrying me out of the theme park. Looking back to see that Jiho punching Yongguk right in the jaw. Being set down on a strecher and the paramedics working on me to insure that I'm ok. 

"I'm pregnant." I tried to say but couldn't make out. "I'm pregnant." I say louder and clearer. "You have to make sure my child is ok." I panicked.

"Yes, Miss, but first we have to check if you are okay." They told me. Mina and Wooyoung were right beside me. Jiho had come with the boys so before we had gotten into the ambulance Wooyoung had given Jiho his keys and told him, Krystal  to drive to the hospital in Wooyoung's car. Mark had brought his own car and said he'd also meet us there. Jiho and Wooyoung had blood splatters on their shirts and out of everything that's happening I still felt sorry for getting my blood all over their shirts.

~~~~

I woke up to white walls and blurry figures surrounding me. I tried to clear my throat but it was too dry. 

"Here." Came the voice of my sister as she pushed, what seemed like a plastic cup of water, at me. My vision slowly came back to me and I saw her smile at me. I took a sip and felt better. I looked behind her and behind the blinds I saw Wooyoung spreaking agressivly with what looks like out father. I sighed. Of course he would be here. "I'll go tell them you're awake." Mina said as she popped her head out the door to interrupt their heated discussion. I heard Mina tell them that I was awake. Wooyoung and my dad, Jiyoung, came in. Dad still looked a little mad but he had a sadness to his eyes. Then the doctor walked in as well. Dr. Choi Minho. My dad's nephew. My cousin. 

"Oppa." I murmured to Minho. "Is the baby okay?" I asked. All I wanted to know was if my child was okay. 

"We had several complications. You became hysterical so we had to sedate you and figure out were the bleeding was coming from. You had quite a sharp stab to the side of your abdomen which caused the internal bleeding. You lost a lot of blood. We tried very hard to save both you and the baby. We succeeded. You'll be fine and so will your child. Lucky that Woo Jiho is the same blood type as you." He smiled at me. I sighed in relief and smiled. Mina probably had the brightest smile on her face. "We're going to keep you over night for examination but if everything is fine in the morning then you'll be fine to be discharged." Minho smiled at me. I breathed in with relief for my child. 

"Can I please have a word with Luci alone?" Minho asked the people who surrounded us. They all looked at us funnily but left the room. 

"What's wrong, oppa?" I asked my favorite cousin.

"Do you really want this child?" He asked me seriously. 

"Why would you ask me that kind of question?" I said nervously. 

"Because of the damage when you fell, you'll be able to carry this child full term and deliver, but there's the possibility that the damage will increase your body to stress more than it should and after your delivery, you'd need very intense surgery. We could perform the surgery now but this baby would be at risk." He spoke strongly but faltered. 

"Are you saying that there's a possibility that I might not survive this pregnancy?" 

"We can't determine that. We have to watch how your body heals. If it heals completely then there should be no problem but if it doesnt ..." 

"I could die giving birth." I finished his sentence, pressing my lips together. I then sighed. "There's no other way to go about this. I don't believe in termination and I already love this child with all of my heart." 

"Luci-" Minho began. 

"No. I'm going through with this pregnancy and that's final. So let's just hope that my body heals correctly." I said and then turned my back to him to show him that I was done and wanted to rest. 

~~~

"Good news, Miss Jang." The nurse who walked in smiled. She was holding my charts. "Just over night your body has made a lot of improvement. We'd like you to come in on Thursday for a check up. We'd like to keep a close eye on your healing process, just in case." She said and signed off my charts. "You can get dressed while I process your charts and dissmiss you. Oh, you have an ultrasound booked on on Thursday as well." 

"Thank you." I smiled happily. 

Mina and Jiho gave me the biggest talk about not going to school this week but I wasn't listening. I had already decided that I had missed out on enough school and I needed to do some catch up work. Dad hasn't spoken to me but I'm sure he'd say something when we get home. 

And I was right. 

"Pregnant!?!" Dad spoke loudly once Jiho had left. It was just Dad, my siblings and I. "Jesus, Luciana. How could you be so reckless?"

"Dad-" I began but he cut me off. 

"You were going places. I could really see you working for this company or going into further education. NOT become a mother at 18. It's your last year for godsakes." He spat. 

"Dad." Wooyoung stepped in. He gave dad this look. 

"Aish!!" Dad cringed and then walked away. Wooyoung came to me and gave me a hug.

"Don't worry about him, Lu. He'll come around." 

"I hope so." I sighed into his shoulder. 

"Awwww." Mina cooed and joined in on the hug. 

~~~

Saturday I almost lost my child. I was in hospital yesterday. Today I'm back at school. I sighed. I didn't really want to be here but I wanted to do some catch up work. Wooyoung said to just stay until lunch and collect all the work I need to make up for last week. As I walked past everyone, they started whispering to their friends. About me no doubt. All the kids who used to say 'Good morning, unnie/noona' were now shutting me out ... and I hade never felt so isolated.

"Luci!!" Came Antonia's voice. I turned around to see her running to me. "I am so so so so sory!!" She panted. 

"It's fine. I mean I understand your reaction." I smiled.

"No. It's not that." Toni said, sounding rather ashamed. 

"What are you talking about, Toni?" 

"I didn't mean to. When I left your house on Friday, I was really, really angry. So, when Andrena caught up with me to calm me down and convince me to apologize, I exploded. Some girls a year younger than us overheard and told their friends. The whold school knows you're knocked up now. I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen." She almost cried. 

"Toni, Toni, calm down." I laughed.

"Why are you laughing??" She asked weirdly. 

"Is that all you were concerned about?" I smiled. "Have I been the kind of person who holds out and doesn't embrace everything as it is?" I giggled. "Of course not. That's what always made me a good Prefect. I embraced everything and went at it with a strong heart. My pregnancy is no different. They can talk all they want but it's not going to change my views on life. We've been friends for so long, you should have known that about me by now." 

Toni sighed in such relief. Once Toni said goodbye to me I sighed and leaned my head against my locker. I rubbed my stomach. "Don't worry little one. You'll be my secret keeper. Only you can know of my hurt. I shall try to be my normal self. Fighting!!" 

The classes were boring. More whispres and gossiping. Yongguk wasn't at school today and I didn't know if I cared or not. It had already been a week since we split. Fast. At lunch I had already gathered my make up work and Wooyoung was at the gate to pick me up. We grabbed coffee and sat there until it was time to pick Mina up. As we were leaving Wooyoung got a call. 

"What??" Wooyoung exclaimed. Pause. "We're on our way." He said and the  hung up. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Mina." Wooyoung said. "Mark said she saw someone kidnap her forcefully and drag her into a van."

~~~~~

Wew. I'm tired. 
Can ya'll like comment or something so I know someone's there. 
Sorry for the short chapter. I started this later than I was meant too. 
Study is stressful.
Also, EXO MV comback was released and it was just a very emotional day for me and Andrena. (Hi, Andrena.)
Ahahahahah. 
Ahhh~ I'm off to sleep now. 
Goodnight. x