Introductions, Clashes and Surprises.

Affiliation.

First day of school ... again. Kang Hana thought as she pulled herself out of bed and made her way to her little sister, Sarang's room. 

"Sarang." She called as she opened the door to see her 7-year-old sister in a deep slumber, the morning sun about to reach her face. Hana made her way to her sister's bed and shook her awake. Sarang tried to force her eyes open and blinked a little before rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands. Her wavy long her in a messy state just like Hana's. 

"Morning, unnie." Sarang mumbled with a little smile directed at her older sister.

"Good morning." Hana replied with a smiled. "Time to get up and get ready for school."

"Arasso." Sarang sat up. "You're starting school again today." She said happily. 

"I am." Hana replied with a hint of excitement. Since Hana took a year off school she had a lot of make up tests to do because she wanted to be in the grade she would be if she hadn't left. It was hard but she got in. Hana left her sister so they could both get ready for school. Hana had her uniform dropped off to her yesterday and it was now the first time she's tried it on. It fit nicely. After getting ready, Hana went down stairs to prepare herself and Sarang breakfast. 

After breakfast Hana did Sarang's hair and prepared her lunch. Afterwards they both got into Hana's car, Sarang still in her carseat. Usually Hana would walk Sarang to school, but clouds were rolling in and the weather forecast said that it was supposed to rain at lunchtime. It's sad because the sun is so warm. Sarang sighed. 

"What's wrong?" Hana asked as she looked at her sister through the rear view mirror.

"I don't remember what appa looks like anymore." She said. Hana almost froze. 

"W-why would you say that? There's photos all over the house." 

"I don't think he would look like that anymore. I think those photos are from a long, long, long time ago, unnie." She looked down. Hana parked outside her school. They sat in silence for a few minutes before Hana heard Sarang unclip her seat belt and open the door. 

"I'll be here on time to pick you up. Have a good day." Hana smiled hesitantly at her little sister as Sarang closed the door. 

"Arasso." Sarang replied and turned to walk to school. Hana sighed sadly. Their dad wasn't a bad person, he was just never home. He puts a certian amount of money onto Hana's card and only calls once a week. It's been like that since their mother died ... giving birth to Sarang. 2 years ago Hana was going through her father's home office and found out that her dad was affiliated with gangs. Not so much drug dealers, but arms dealing and and a lot of violence. That's why Hana left school and took Sarang and tried to break free from her father's affiliations, but it was his affiliations that brought them back and under the care of her father again. That was when she met Luci, who understood everything Hana was going through and was going through the same thing. Speaking of Luci, Hana stopped by her house to pick her and her yonger sister, Mina, up. Luci pretty much forced Hana to enoll at the same school. Hana looked at Luci as she climbed into the front seat. Mina had decided to walk with her boyfriend, Mark Tuan. Luci stared out the window almost the whole ride, sighing a few times.

"What's wrong?" Hana asked Luci. Luci just shook her head in refusal to talk. Hana sighed and pulled the car over to the side. Luci looked at Hana weirdly. 

"Do you want to be late for your first day at school?" Luci asked harshly.

"That doesn't matter. Tell me what's wrong." Hana replied almost forcefully.

"You must have spent just the right amount of time out of school for you to speak so carelessly." Luci grumbled.

"We can sit in this goddamn car all bloody day, Luciana." 

"You're not my mother, don't use my full name in that tone." 

"Luci, what's going on?" Hana asked softly. 

"Can we just continue on to school? I'll tell you when I'm ready." Luci said in a somewhat defeated tone. Hana sighed and started the car up and drove. The car stayed silent the whole way there. Hana drove into the school parking lot and parked in the closest spot to the enterance. They walked up and Hana immediately spotted Bang Yongguk, Luci's boyfriend. Yongguk said Hi to Hana and they walked Hana to the front desk to sign her in. Hana observed the couple, she didn't think Yongguk noticed but Luci seemed a bit distant towards her boyfriend. 

"How long have you guys been together?" Hana asked. Yongguk was about to answer since Luci didn't seem like she was paying attention but then a voice piped in. 

"Since they were born." A humorous voice answered. Hana turned to see a really good looking, tall guy with blonde hair. He was holding hands with a girl, similar height to Luci. Her skin was more lighter and her brown, wavy hair was a little bit longer than Luci's. The girl laughed at her (what Hana was guessing) boyfriend. 

"No one remembers when they firstgot together. We must have been to young to remember." She laughed again and nudged Luci. 

"Huh?" Luci looked up from the ground and smiled a little. "... yeah." Hana assumed that Luci was fighting a war inside that pretty little head. Yongguk still didn't seem to notice how off Luci was and it made Hana wonder if the couple, who always seemed to have their together, had a fight. Luci seemed to have snapped out of her trance and looked at the unknown couple. "Guys, this is Kang Hana. Hana this is Kim Andrena and Choi Junhong but people just seem to call Junhong, Zelo." She smiled a smile that Hana assumed was fake. "Zelo ... more like Zero." She joked and Andrena made a mean face at Luci which resulted in Luci pinching Andrena's face cutely. 

After Hana was signed in, Luci snatched Hana's schedule and read it with Andrena before Hana had a chance to even glace at the first subject. 

"World History with me, Andrena and Zelo, you can sit beside me. It will be nice not being the only one sitting behind them, torchered by their acts of love on their best days or acts of hatred on their worst. Ethics is with Antonia and Jongin, who everyone calls Kai. Korean Language Arts with Daehyun and Youngjae. Home Economics with me, Zelo and Himchan. English with me, Yongguk, Himchan and Andrena. Music with me, Himchan, Yongguk and Zelo, I am currently teaching Himchan how to play guitrar. P.E with all of us. Zelo and Jongup are both a year younger but because they're advance, they're doing Senior subjects." Luci explained in a happy tone that made Hana believe that Luci's mood had taken a turn for the better. 

"P.E is always last period because you usually get very sweaty and it's best to go home straight away ater that." Yongguk said. 20 minutes before the bell is meant to ring, Luci and Yongguk had introduced everyone to Hana. Jung Daehyun who has a pouty face and looks tough but acts shy. Yoo Youngjae who is so gentle but Hana witnessed that his mood can change in a heartbeat, Moon Jongup who is short-tempered and shy. Kim Himchan who has deep eyes that could burn holes into you painfully. Cheerful but isn't at the same time. Hana was intrigued by the quiet alien. Hana clashed with Kwon Antonia in the first 3 seconds of their meeting. They have similar personalities, outspoken, insensitive and not at all worried about what people think. Luci can be the same but to a point. Kim Jongin was a really nice guy who was quiet and seemed to be one, including Luci and Andrena, who cared if Antonia was to punch Hana in the face.

Everyone made their way to their designated classes. World History was boring as usual. Hana seemed to be settling in nicely and getting along with Andrena and Zelo amazingly. About half way through the class Hana noticed Luci covering a lot and it got to a point where Luci forcefully pushed her chair back so hard that it fell back when she stood and ran out of class. Andrena was about to follow but Hana was quicker and told Andrena that she would go instead. Hana quickly ran after Luci and found her in the girls bathroom, throwing up. Hana approached Luci and held her hair back as she continuously threw up.

"Is this why you're having such an off day? If you weren't feeling well you should have just taken the day off." Hana told her. Luci shook her head and Hana waited for Luci's sickness to pass. Hana closed the door behind her and locked it so it would give Luci a little more privacy incase someone walked in. Luci sat on the floor and begain to dig through her bag. It never left her shoulders when they were in class. She pulled out a little white plastic stick and showed Hana. 

"I'm pregnant."