Seeing Things(Mark's P.O.V)

Look At Me!

“Come on!  Let’s just go out and have fun tonight.”  BamBam said pulling on my arm.  “Please!!  I just want to get out and have fun for once.  I mean it is my birthday after all.”  He said dropping to the ground and started pouting.

“Fine, if it’ll make you stop whining like a little kid, we’ll go out.”  I finally said to shut him up.  “Thanks Hyung!”  He yelled jumping up and running to tell the other guys.  I sighed, I don’t really want to go anywhere but fine, whiner, you win.  I thought toward him.  In less than 10 minutes the others were ready and we were heading out to the clubs.

I sighed again as we were driving.  “What’s wrong Mark Hyung?” Jr. asked.  I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.  “What, nothing, why do you ask?”  I asked.  “You just seem out of it, just making sure everything was okay.”  He said, smiled and then looked away.  Why do they always think that something is wrong if I just sigh?  I thought looking at my phone.

I was on Facebook looking through my newsfeed when I saw one of Star’s statuses.  I went to my messages and went to our old conversations.  “I’m not mad, no worries. :) ” was the last message I sent to her.  She didn’t send anything back but she had read it.  Should I send her another message?  Or should I just leave her alone?  I sighed and hit the home button.  When we got to the first club I didn’t really feel like doing anything so I just sat at the bar and waited for them to be done.

I looked back at my phone, there was nothing but I kept checking it.  For some reason, I had a feeling that Star would either call or text tonight.  I looked up to see JB and Jr. trying to get me to go out onto the dance floor and I just shook my head and turned around.  I’m the oldest, yet I hate clubbing…  I thought as I looked back to my phone.

It started going off.  I’m not going to answer you.  So stop calling!  I thought as I hit the end button.  Just then Youngjae came up behind me and grabbed my shoulders.  “You okay?”  He practically had to yell over the music.  I shook my head yes and put my phone away.  “Do you want to go get food?  I think the others are about done.”  He smiled and looked to BamBam who looked like he was about to pass out.

I shook my head yes again and walked over to help BamBam.  Once we got outside I could smell the sweat and alcohol scents coming off of him.  “Who gave you alcohol?”  I asked, pissed at the other members.  “It’s my birthday.  I can do what I want!”  He yelled shoving off of me and running down the sidewalk.  “BamBam, come back!!”  Yugyeom yelled running after him.  I sighed.  Next person to give one of my members alcohol is going to die.  I thought as we took off after BamBam and Yugyeom. 

We finally found them sitting at an outside restaurant.  “I swear!”  I breathed deeply.  “Don’t take off like that again!”  I sat down and took BamBam’s coke bottle away from him and chugged it.  “Sorry.”  He said sounding a little sobered up.  “Did you guys run all the way here?”  Jackson breathed.  They looked at each other and shook their heads yes.  Jackson gave them a death glare and went to get his own drink.

“Why did you take off BamBam?”  I asked after belching.  He laughed and said “I don’t know.  I thought you would try to take me home.”  I shook my head and was about to start talking again when I felt my phone going off again.  I took it out and looked to see who it was.  “Just a second guys, I’ll be right back.”  I said walking away and hitting the green button.  “What do you want?!”  I all but yelled into the phone.

“I just want to talk.  Why haven’t you been answering your phone?”  I heard through the earpiece.  He is drunk, like always.  I thought.  “I obviously don’t want to talk to you because you’re always drunk.” I said raising my voice.  He started violently coughing into the phone.  “I’m not always drunk!  You have no idea what you’re talking about.”  He said through breathes.  “You’re drunk right now!”  I finally started yelling.  “I’m not stupid or a little kid anymore!  I know when someone is drunk!”

It was silent for a second.  “I’m getting off here because I’m out with my friends right now and you’re ruining my good mood!”  I said hanging up before he could say anything else.  I was about to turn around when I felt it going off again.  “I DON’T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!!”  I yelled into the phone.

“Uh, Mark?”  Sungmin said.  “What did I do this time?”  He sounded very confused.  I looked at my phone and realized that he hadn’t called me back, but rather it was Sungmin.  “Sorry.  I thought it was someone else calling.  What do you need?”  I heard him sigh heavily.  Is he seriously drunk too?  What is with drunk people around me tonight?!  I thought getting frustrated.

“Well.”  He sighed again.  “Do you know where Star lives?  I really need to tell her something but I can’t seem to get ahold of her on her phone.”  I looked around and spotted the other members of SPEED walking down the road.

“I don’t know where he is going.  More than likely to go find Star and confess to her, this IS the only time he ever has any courage for that.”  I overheard Taewoon say as they walked past me.  If she turns him down then she would be all mine!  I thought then said to Sungmin.  “It’s 6162-2 Domingo St. in Seoul.”  I said and started walking in the direction of her house.  “I’ll meet you there.”  I said waving to my members.  “You’re awesome dude!”  He said and hung up.  I took off running so I could try to get there before anything bad happened.

I walked up the hill breathing heavily.  “I shouldn’t have ran so much tonight.”  I sighed as I saw her outside house light on.  I slowly walked up to the door and was about to knock when I looked in and saw Sungmin sitting on the ground and Star looking at him.

“Do you really hate me that much that you don’t even want to hear the rest of my confession?  I’m too much of a chicken to do this sober so I had to get drunk.  Please Star, you have to listen to the rest of it.”  I overheard him saying.  She was shaking her head no before he could even finish his sentence.   And then he kissed her.  My jaw dropped and I had to cover my mouth before I started yelling.

After he kissed her he fell to the ground, I assumed he passed out.  I was waiting for Star’s reaction to what he had just done; but I didn’t expect her to do that.  She bent down and kissed Sungmin on the forehead.  I hid against the side of the wall and tried to start breathing normally again.  She just kissed his forehead.  I have no chance.  She didn’t push him away when he kissed her.  What should I do?  I thought as I felt my phone going off.  “Hello.”  I answered without realizing it.  “Hey, uh Mark, um are you busy right now?”  I straightened up when Star started talking.  “Uh, not really.  Why, what’s up?”  I asked pretending like what I just saw didn’t happen.

“Well, I sort of have a weird favor to ask you.”  She said sounding distant.  “What is it?  I don’t mind how weird.”  I said smiling.  “Well, Sungmin is passed out drunk on my yard and I can’t get ahold of s.  Could you come get him and take him to his dorm?”  I sighed.  “Oh yeah.  I can do that.  I’m close to your house anyways.  I’ll be there in 5 minutes.”  I said and hung up.  I sighed again and walked to the end of the street and back then knocked on the, now, closed door.

“That was fast.”  Star said when she saw it was me outside.  “Oh, I was in the neighborhood because I left my members since they wanted to get drunk for BamBam’s birthday.”  I said sliding past her through the door.  I saw Sungmin laying on the ground now on his side.  “So what happened?”  I asked as if I didn’t already know.

“Oh he came over because he was drunk.  Then he passed out.”  She lied.  “Alright, well don’t worry.  I’ll get him to his dorm safely.”  I said even though I just wanted to leave him in a ditch somewhere.  I picked him up and hand him hanging over my shoulders.  I smiled as I drug him out the door and down the street.  Once I got out of her sight and sighed heavily and about dropped Sungmin.  “Why are you so damn heavy?!”  I asked to his limp body.  “UGH!  You reek of alcohol!”  I said about puking.

I had to carry him all the way to his dorm, thankfully it was only 3 blocks from Star’s house.  I knocked on the door really hard and it causing him to twitch and fall to the ground.  “!”  I huffed as his head hit my foot.  “Well, at least it didn’t hit the cement.”  I said as the door opened to Taeha standing there in his underwear.

“What do you want?”  He asked as he looked down and saw Sungmin.  “MINNIE!!!!”  He yelled suddenly waking up.  “What did you do to him?”  He asked grabbing his head and holding it in his lap.

“I didn’t do anything. Star called me and asked me to come get him and bring him home since he was passed out drunk on her lawn.” I said looking at him and moving my foot. Do they not own clothes? I thought annoyed. “Well I’m going to go now.” I said walking away. Once I got back outside I sighed and looked up to the 4th floor, where I just came from. “I think it’s time for me to give up on Star.” I said and started walking back to my dorm as tears started falling down my cheeks.

 


 

Author's Note:  HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!  ^.^  I hope you're enjoying the story so far...  Sorry I made Mark and Sungmin both cry.  But I would really like to know what you guys think!!  ^.^