Memories (Sungmin's P.O.V Pt.2)

Look At Me!

“I’ll think about it and let you know in the morning.”  I thought back to my conversation last night with Sunbaenim.  What is there to think about?  It’s an easy yes or no decision.  I thought.  It was weird being the first one awake because I didn’t know what to do without waking the others up.

I heard someone come into the dorm, then a loud air horn and Sunbaenim yelling, “Get out here boys, meeting!”  I literally rolled out of my bed and ran to the living room.  I gave him a look, is this what we talking about last night?  I thought towards him, he nodded as the others came out, still half asleep.

“Alright guys, I know we have a fansign today and its 7am.  But I want you all to have most of your stuff switched before we leave at 10.”  He said causing the members to suddenly wake up.

“What do you mean ‘switch our stuff’?”  Taewoon asked sounding annoyed.  Please don’t hate me guys; I needed this for my own good.  I thought.

“I’m switching around the rooms,” everyone groaned, “I think you guys have been this way too long.”  He finished, rolling his eyes at them.  “The new arrangements are Taewoon, Taeha and Sungmin.  Jungwoo and Yuhwan together.  And lastly Sejoon and Jongkook.”

“Hyung, we don’t have 3 rooms.”  Sejoon said.  Sunbaenim rolled his eyes and walked over to a door next to the living room and opened it to reveal a bed.  “Where do you think that 3rd bed came from?”  He asked.  “Now get switching, you only have 3 hours to finish and be ready to leave.  Don’t worry about the bed; I’ll get someone to come move it later for us.”  He said and left, leaving us to move around our stuff.

As Yuhwan Hyung was moving his stuff he kept glaring at me.  “Is this why you wanted to use my phone last night to call Hyung?  Cause, we kept that from you, you don’t want to share rooms now?”  He asked throwing his clothes onto the floor.  I just hung my head.

Jungwoo looked between him and myself.  “Wait, you told him?!”  He asked Yuhwan.  “What was I supposed to do?!  He begged me in public and people were starting to stare!”  He practically yelled.  I shrunk deeper into my bed, hiding myself from his rage.  “I don’t think so!!”  He yelled, causing me to jump.  “Get out here where I can see you!”  I looked up just in time for him to grab my shirt and pull me off the bed.

I fell to the ground and just decided to stay down.  “Yuhwan, DON’T!!!”  I heard Taewoon yell and felt him brush past me.  I glanced up and saw Jungwoo and Taewoon holding Yuhwan, and his raised fist, back from me.  “Sungminnie, leave since you aren’t moving rooms.”  Jungwoo told me.  I nodded and scrambled to my feet heading for the door.

I found Taeha sitting on the couch playing on his phone.  “Did you want to tell me or keep it from me?”  I asked him as I sat down.  He glanced up from his phone for a second.  “Tell you what?”  He asked.  “About Mark Bringing me home that night I got drunk.” I said.  He froze and looked at me.  “How did you find out about that?”  “I’m fine!  Just let me go!  I won’t touch the kid!”  We heard Yuhwan yell from the room.  “Let me guess, Yuhwan?”  He asked.  I nodded and laid my head against the couch.  “That big mouth!  After threatening us to not tell you, idiot…  Yes, I wanted to tell you Minnie.  I’m sorry.”

I shook my hand.  “I don’t even care anymore.  I’ve sort of given up on caring, so no need to be sorry hyung.”  I said and covered my eyes with my arm.  If she wants him she can have him.  I can’t take it anymore.  I thought.

“Uh, dude, why are you texting me when you’re right next to me?”  He asked.  I uncovered my eyes to see him holding the phone towards me.  He wasn’t joking; he really did just get a text from my phone.  It said “Taeha, I have Sungmin’s phone.  I was wondering when I would be able to meet with you and give it back.

*At the fansign event*

“I don’t want to wear this!  I look like a girl.”  Taeha complained as he looked in the mirror.  “Don’t you think Sungminnie?”  I laughed and nodded.  “Well, a little.  But it suites your style.”  I laughed again.  “Aish, you can your jokes.  I’m going to beat you one day.”  He jokingly raised his hand at me.  I spit out my tongue and looked back at my PSP.  I was about to start playing my game again when we heard a knock on the door.

WHAT?!”  Sejoon yelled.  We couldn’t really hear anything except for a few muffles through the door.  “What?  I can’t hear you.  Open the damn door.”  He yelled again.  The door cracked open and we saw Andrew’s, our main bodyguard, head pop in.  “Star is here, she wants to see you guys.  Are you decent?”  He asked sounding annoyed.

“What no!  Don’t let her in, I look like a lady.  She’ll laugh at me.”  Taeha whispered.  “She won’t even care.”  Taewoon whispered back to him.  “I’m going to answer it!”  Yuhwan said as he stood up and started walking toward the door.  Jongkook blocked his path so he jumped over a chair but ended up knocking it down.  He flung the door open, “Well hey there Star.”  He said trying to flirt.  She laughed at him, “Hi Yuhwan Oppa.  How are you?”  She asked as he let her in, not a hint of flirting back.  “Oh you know, just living life.”  He laughed and gave her a quick squeeze.  After she hugged him her eyes wandered the room till they found me.

 “Sungmin-ah, I have your phone.”  She said reaching into her purse and pulled it out.  Everyone started looking back and forth between us with curious eyes.  “What?”  She asked them.  I got up and ran over to her, grabbing her hand and pulling her from the room full of questions that were soon to come.  “What is your problem?”  She asked when we were far enough away from the room.  “Why would you say that in front of everyone?”  I almost yelled.  Now I’ll have so many questions to answer and I don’t know the answer myself.  I’m sure she didn’t mean for that, but it’s what I get now.  I thought staring at her.  She yanked her hand out of mine and glared at me.  “Why SHOULDN’T I have said it?”  She asked starting to raise her voice.

I looked around and then back to her; I leaned in close.  “Don’t cause a scene; you can just give me my phone and leave.”  I said reaching for it.  She jerked it out of my reach and glared harder at me.  “Excuse me!  You don’t think that you’re going to just get this and it’ll all be over, do you?”  She asked.  I shook my head yes and leaned away from her.  “Well, you’re wrong!”  She yelled, sliding it back in her purse and started to walk away.

I caught her wrist and spun her back to face me.  She tried to shake me off but I just tightened my grip.  “You’re not leaving till we talk about this.”  I said pulling her to a bench and forcing her to sit with me.  “There is nothing for us to talk about.”  She said as she tried to get up, so I pushed her back down.  “Don’t make me sit on you.  You know I will.”  I said with a serious face.  She sighed and fixed herself to face me.  “What?”  She asked, annoyed.

“Star, I mean nuna…”  “Don’t call me nuna.”  She interrupted me. That was a dumb idea, why did I do that.  I thought.  “Fine.  Star, what happened last night?  Because the last thing I remember was standing at your door, the rest is fuzzy till I woke up in my bed this morning.  What happened?”  I asked trying to remember.  “Wait, you don’t remember anything after being at my door?”  She asked.  I shook my head and looked back to her, realizing I was staring into space.  “How do you have my phone?  What happened last night Star?”  I asked again, this time focusing on her face.

She smiled and said, “Nothing.  You came over drunk as hell and then passed out.  So I used your phone to call someone to take you home.  I guess I just forgot to give it back to you.”  She said.  “Which reminds me,” she reached into her purse and pulled out my phone.  “This is yours.”  I took it and she stood up.  “Can I go now?”  She asked.  I shook my head ‘yes’ without looking at her.  “I’ll see you later.”  She huffed and walked away.

“Hey Star!”  I hollered and she stopped.  I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her collarbone and held her against me.  She tried to turn her head to face me but stopped.  “If I said anything stupid or any non-sense you’d tell me right?”  I asked in a whisper against her ear.  “Of course, why wouldn’t I tell you?”  She asked.  “Just asking.”  I sighed.  I squeezed her shoulders and then walked away.  “Thanks for my phone back!”  I hollered, waving it in the air.

Once I was back to the dressing room I checked my phone and saw that I had a new message.  I opened it and regretted it instantly.  “I lied to you.  Don’t let me leave.  I’ll never forgive myself.  I’m sorry.  I feel ashamed for calling Mark to take you home but he was the last on your call list.  Please, forgive me.”  I read.  I checked to see who it was from, already knowing, I read the name “My Love<3”.  I sighed and hit my head.  I knew there was something off about her voice.  I thought slumping into my chair.