Sticky Situations(Sungmin's P.O.V)

Look At Me!

Who is that creeping by our dressing room?  I thought as I walked up behind them.  “Who are you talking to?”  I asked making him, as I now saw, jump.  I looked behind him to try and see what he was looking at but I couldn’t figure out who it was.  “Who are you talking to?”  I asked again.

“Uh, no one.  Just myself.  What are you doing here?”  He asked sounding annoyed.

“This is my dressing room.”  I said, smirking.  I remembered this guy now.  I had seen a picture of him before while Star was talking about someone else from his group.   “Oh well I’m sorry.  I’ll be going now.”  He said and started to walk around me.  When he was almost past me I grabbed his arm and looked at him with a serious expression.  He looked at his arm then back to my face.

“What are you doing?”  He asked sounding very mad that I had a hold of him.

“Star…”  I said.  I could feel him instantly tense up.  “I…  I don’t think she is doing okay.”  I said looking down.  “She is acting strange and I’m not sure what is wrong.  I know you guys are friends.  So…”  I stopped not wanting to finish the sentence because I didn’t want to sound like I was begging even though I was.  I let go of his arm.  “Please.”  I whispered and walked into the dressing room.

When I walked in I saw Star sleeping on the couch and smiled.  How have I been so lucky?  I thought.

“SPEED TO THE STAGE!!”  I heard over the loudspeaker and went to find my group.

 

*After the show*

 

“Yeah.  I said I needed it here already.”  I said into the mouth piece of my phone, starting to get angry.  “The show is over and she is going to be here soon.  Is there any way to hurry?”  I asked pacing the dressing room.

“Sir, it shows that they just got there.”  The man said and when I looked up someone came walking through the door with the big basket of flowers I ordered for Star.  “Yes.  I see them now.  I’m sorry.  Thank you.”  I said and hung up.  I signed for the flower and set them on the vanity.  I heard the click of heels coming down the halls so I quickly ran out of the room.

I hid around the corner till they were all in the dressing room then went to stay by the door to listen.  All the girls squealed and ran over to it.  “WHAT!?!”  I heard Jiyeon yell.  I looked in and saw that they had found the card.

“What?  Let me see it!”  Haeryung had said taking the card from Jiyeon’s hands and read it.  She smiled big and walked over to Star and handed her the index card.  “Read it.”  She smiled.  Star looked down at the card and dropped open.  This made me smile that she was so shocked that she had received flowers.  What I wrote on the card was…

“Star;
Hope you’re okay.  Sorry about earlier.
I tried to find flowers as beautiful as you.
But I couldn’t.  Enjoy them anyways.
                                                            –XXX”

“They…  They’re for me?”  She asked confused looking at the card.  “I don’t know who XXX is but you seem to have someone that likes you.”  Haeryung said and walked away.

“Star!”  I yelled as my members and I walked through the door.  I took the card from her hands and read it, pretending to not know who it was from.  “What’s this from?”  I asked then looked behind her and saw the flowers.  “Who sent these?”  She shrugged.  “Well that was sweet of whoever it was.”  I gave her card back to her and walked away.

I smiled inwardly as I gathered my stuff.  I doubt she will ever know they are from me but I’m just glad I could make her smile.  I thought.  As we were leaving I turned to wave goodbye to her but what I saw made me change my mind.  She was standing there talking to Mark and laughing.  What are they talking about?  I thought.

“What are you doing?”  Taeha asked as he smacked the back of my head.  “If you don’t come now we are going to leave you.”  He said pulling me along by my jacket.  I did ask for his help.  But I don’t want him to make her smile or laugh.  That’s my job.  I thought as I let the tears slide down my cheek.