Sticky Situations(Mark's P.O.V)

Look At Me!

*An hour earlier*

 

“Yah!  I’m older than all of you!  I swear; if you keep calling me Marker then I’m going to pound you all into the ground.”  I said as we walked toward dressing room A.  They just stared at me and started laughing.  I stopped making them run into my back.  “Yah!  Marker why did you…”  Jr. started to say but stopped when he notice Star walking by.  “Dude, just talk to her.  We all know you like her!”  He said pushing on my back.

“She looks out of it.”  I said looking closer at her face.  “Yah, is that how I look when I don’t get enough sleep?”  I asked.

“Well,” Bambam started, “I guess.  Yah!  Where are you going?!  I was talking…  Whatever.”  He sighed as I walked away.  I followed her quietly till she got to dressing room B.  When she went in she didn’t say anything to anyone in there.  She just laid down on the couch and passed out.

“What is she doing sleeping before a show?  She is going to have such a bad red mark or swollen face before she goes on.  And she won’t be very happy about it.”  I said out loud to myself.

“Who are you talking to?”  Someone asked making me jump.  I turned around to see Sungmin standing behind me.  He looked behind me to see what I was looking at but, by the look on his face, I don’t think he knew.  “Who are you talking to?”  He asked again.

“Uh, no one.  Just myself.  What are you doing here?”  I asked annoyed that he heard me.  I wasn’t too fond of this guy, but I didn’t really know him all that well.  But I knew that Star and he had a past so I automatically didn’t like him.

“This is my dressing room.”  He said, smirking.  I was instantly mad.  He gets to share a dressing room with Star!  I should just beat the crap out of him right here and now. I thought.  “Oh well I’m sorry.  I’ll be going now.”  I said starting to walk around him.  When I was almost past him he grabbed my arm and looked at me with a serious expression.  I looked at his hand on my arm then back to his face.

“What are you doing?”  I asked getting even madder.

“Star…”  He said.  I instantly tensed up.  “I…  I don’t think she is doing okay.”  He said looking down.  What is this dude’s problem!  Why worry about her?  I thought.  “She is acting strange and I’m not sure what is wrong.  I know you guys are friends.  So…”  He stopped and let go of my arm.  “Please.”  He whispered and walked into the dressing room.

I stared after him for a second and caught a glimpse of Star laying on the cough.  She looks fine.  Just tired.  I thought.  I had to remember what I was doing after Sungmin confused me.  What does he expect me to do?  I thought as I went to get an ice pack.

 

*Present time*

 

I heard a scream echo throughout the building and smiled.  Someone just woke up.  I thought and grabbed the ice pack.  It didn’t take me long to get to her dressing room.  Before I went in I looked around to see if Sungmin was there.  Thankfully he wasn’t.  I saw her sitting at the vanity with her eyes closed so I decided now was my chance.  I walked up and put it right on her face, not even thinking.  She jumped and turned to look at me.

“I’m sorry.  Did I scare you?”  I asked.  “I always get red marks when I sleep.  I’ve found that cold gets rid of them quickly.”  I smiled and held the ice pack out to her.  She took it and smiled, “Thanks.  You’re my life saver.”  She said and looked in the mirror.  “But how did you know I needed this?”  She asked, looking at me through the mirror.

“I saw you earlier.  You seemed really out of it.  I’m usually a zombie when I don’t get enough sleep.  I asked my members if that’s what I looked like when I was tired and they all said yes.”  I laughed.  “So I just assumed you were tired.”  I said and sat in the chair next to her.  “I’m always tired since I have to practice more than the others since I’m the” I made air quotes, “”flying member” of the group.  And then I just assumed, when I heard a girl scream, that you had just woken up with a red mark before you girls went on.”  I laughed again and looked at her cheek.  “And I was right.”

“Well thanks.  My members obviously don’t care if I make the group look bad.”  She said shooting them a look.

“We care.  We weren’t going to let you go out like that.  I mean especially with what happened earlier.”  Jiyeon said in her snotty tone.  She couldn’t help but sound like that, it was just how she spoke.

“Wait.  What happened earlier?”  I asked confused.  Yet again, she threw a death look to Jiyeon for bringing whatever it was back up.  “It was nothing.”  She smiled and touched my knee.  “You shouldn’t worry yourself with it.”

I grabbed her hand, smiled, and started playing with her fingers.  “You do realize that you’re disturbing my concentration.”  I laughed.  What concentration?  I thought.  I cracked her knuckles being silly.  “Yah!”  She yelled punching me and pulled her hand away.

“Yo Marker!”  I heard someone yell from the door.  We both turned to see JB, and the other GOT7 members, standing in the door frame.  “Marker.  Stop playing with your girlfriend and come on.  We are going on next.”  JB said sounding annoyed. 

I sighed and stood up.  “How many times do I have to tell you she isn’t my girlfriend?”  I said walking over to them.  I turned back to her and gave her a silly look then punched JB in the shoulder.  “And my name isn’t Marker, saeng.”  I said, even though it was disrespectful since JB was our leader.  But that’s how we always joked.  “I’ll see you later Star.”  I smiled, waved, and then walked out with the others.