Encounters Gone Wrong(Sungmin's P.O.V)

Look At Me!

“Yah!  That doesn’t go there!”  Taeha yelled at me.  “I’ve told you a thousand times that if you put that there it’s going to wrinkle our clothes.  Would you please listen for once?”  He almost yelled ripping the box out of my hands.

“I’m sorry Hyung.  I didn’t think it would do that.”  I said backing out of his way.  I always felt bad when I did something wrong since I was the youngest.

“Don’t worry Minnie.  You’re fine.”  Yuhwan Hyung said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.  “Taeha is just cranky today because I jumped on him to wake up him this morning.”  He laughed and walked over to help Taeha who just shoved him away.

I chuckled at them and went to find Jungwoo Hyung to see if there was anything I could do for him before we left.  After I found him, in the bathroom looking in the mirror, he said that there wasn’t anything so I should just sit and relax for once.  “I always relax Hyung!”  I said walking away annoyed.

“Yeah, I can tell!”  He yelled looking back into the mirror.

I plopped down on the couch and waited for our manager to come get us to go.  Sometimes I couldn’t stand being a performer, but I know that I couldn’t do anything else.  So this was my only option.  I pulled out my phone and got on Facebook, only to close it a few seconds later.  I closed my eyes and tried to get comfortable but couldn’t so I just got up.

“Hyung!!!”  I said in a whinny voice.  “I’m bored!  Can’t I just walk there?”  I asked leaning on the bathroom door.  I would have gone and asked Taewoon, our leader, but he would have just smacked me for whining since he got enough of that from Taeha.  “Please~~~~.”  I whined against the closed door.  Next thing I knew he opened the door and I fell to the ground.  “Yah!!  Hyung!”  I yelled jumping up and brushing off my hands.

“Would you stop whining?  I’m going to smack you!”  Jungwoo said walking out of the bathroom with his hand raised like he was going to smack me.  “Are you Taeha?  No, so stop whining like him.”

“Hey!  I don’t whine that much!”  Taeha said walking into the bathroom.  “You all say I do but I don’t.  So stop saying it.”  He shut the door and the shower.

I sighed and walked outside.  “I’m so sick of just waiting.”  I said looking around.  Just then my eyes landed on our manager walking up the path.  “Sunbaenim!!”  I yelled running up to him.  “Are we leaving yet?  I’m so bored!”

“You are acting and sounding like a little kid.  You’re 20, knock it off!”  He said walking into our dorm.  I sighed and followed him inside.

“Okay guys, are you ready?  We can’t be late to the Mnet studio since it’s your comeback stage.”  He said, counting our heads to make sure we were all here.  “Where's Taeha?”  He asked as soon as Taeha walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and shaking his head.

“I’m right here.  I just have to get dressed.”  He said walking into the bedroom.  Jungwoo, Taeha, Yuhwan and I all shared a room.  Taewoon, Jongkook and Sejoon shared the other one.

“Hurry up!”  Sunbaenim yelled after the door was already shut.  “Why does he always take a shower right before I get here?”  He huffed.  “Okay, everyone to the van.  I’ll wait for him.”

When we were putting on our shoes we heard cussing from the bedroom and then the door opened to reveal a smiling Taeha.  “Let’s go.”  He said and walked over to us.  We were all just staring at him as he put on his shoes.  When he straightened he noticed and asked sounding confused, “What?”

“I’ve never heard those words come from your mouth before.”  Taewoon said making us all laugh.

***

We were the first ones to the studio since we weren’t doing our performance live we had to get there extra early for rehearsal and then to record it.  “You’re in dressing room B.”  The receptionist said.  We thanked her and went to find the dressing room.

We were just starting to change when Krystal from F(x) walked in.  “Oh gosh!  They didn’t tell me anyone else was here.  Sorry guys.”  She said turning away from us.

“It’s all good.”  Sejoon said grabbing his clothes.  “I’m going to go change in the bathroom.”  Everyone mumbled in agreement and they all grabbed their clothes and left.  I didn’t really have to change so I just started organizing our stuff since we had thrown it everywhere.

“How are you Minnie?”  She asked.  You know I hate when people, other than my members call me that Noona!  I thought.  “I’m fine.”  I said not looking at her.

“Are you a member or a maid?”  She asked laughing and sitting in the hair and makeup station.  I just ignored her and kept doing what I was.  I was trying to figure out Yuhwan’s backpack when I heard Krystal speak again.  But this time, it wasn’t to me.

“Hey Star!”  She yelled and I glanced back to see Star standing right inside the door.  I froze, What is she doing here?!  I thought.

“Hi Krystal.  What’s up?” She said walking over to her.  I could hear the annoyance in her voice but I doubt that Krystal could.  I wasn’t really listening to their conversation till I heard my name.

“Hey Minnie!  Aren’t you going to say ‘hi’ to Star?”  Krystal yelled to me.  I looked up to see Star’s face turning red with embarrassment and hate.  Star started to tell Krystal that it was rude to force people to talk when they obviously didn’t want to and instead of letting her get mad at her best friend I interrupted her.  “Hi Star.”

She didn’t say anything in return; she just smiled and turned away quickly.  “I have to go now.  I’ll text you later Krystal.”  She said and jumped out of her chair.  Is she really leaving just because I said hi to her?  I thought that is what she would have wanted.  I thought confused.  I came back to my senses just before she got to the door.

“Leaving so soon?  Didn’t you just get here?  And you’re performing tonight, so where are you going to go?”  I asked and she froze, her right foot still in the air.  I chuckled at the sight but stopped right before she looked at me.  We made eye contact and I looked away.  “Uh, well yeah.  But I have to go.”  She said and started to walk away again but knowing her clumsiness she tripped over the table and started to fall to the floor.

My instant reaction was to catch her without thinking; it would have been the same if anyone was falling in front of me.  She tried to get out of my arms too fast and started to fall backwards so I caught her again but this time our faces were right next to each other and we were staring into each other’s eyes.  I brought her up quickly once I realized that she was holding her breath with me this close to her.  Once I knew she was fine I ran out of the room to the bathroom.

I ran into my Hyungs as they were walking out of the rest room.  “Whoa!  Minnie, are you okay?”  Jongkook asked me but I just ignored him and went into the bathroom.  “What’s wrong with him?”  I heard him ask the others as they walked away.

I splashed water on my face and looked in the mirror.  “What is wrong with you Sungmin?!  Get it together!”  I said and tried to not think about it.  I dried my face and walked out to finish getting ready.  As I was rounding the corner to our dressing room I saw Star come running out and ran right into someone.  I couldn’t see their face, but by the sound of their voice I could tell it was a guy.  I didn’t want to get closer in case Star saw me.  Who is that?  I thought.