Wearing each others clothes

The story of us

Taekwoon knew something was wrong the second his eyes were pierced by bright rays of sunlight. He groaned in displeasure as the cool air caressed his bare skin. He threw an arm over his eyes, trying to rid himself of the aggravating sunlight. He knew it was too late when his sense became shaper. He could hear the soft footsteps that wandered around outside the bedroom door. His nose twitching at the enticing smell that wafted throughout the apartment, the bedroom door had been left open again. Taekwoon turned his eyes to the ceiling, thanking whatever god was up there for it being a Saturday. Taekwoon didn’t have anything to do on Saturdays. The only thing he had to do on a Saturday was wake up o Hakyeon cuddled into him, so far, his Saturday was not going as planned as the red head was nowhere in sight. Taekwoon knew Hakyeon was only a few steps away, all he had to do was open the door and the other would be there, waiting with open arms for the usual morning kisses and soft whispers that made the older blush a brighter shade than his hair. Taekwoon played it all out in his head. He mapped out how many steps it would take to reach the stove (20), the way Hakyeon would sigh and lean back into him when he wrapped his arms around his waist and the softness of Hakyeon freshly showered skin under his lips as they lazily wandered up the others neck, across his jaw until they met the corner of Hakyeon’s lips.

                A smile graced Taekwoon’s lips as he gnawed on his bottom one absentmindedly, lost in the thoughts in his head. The endless possibilities playing out in his head. Some ending in cuddles and soft kisses with a movie playing and others ending in ways that made his cheeks flush with a pink blush and his teeth to dig further into his lips. Taekwoon shook his head, chuckling at himself and his own mind, at the thoughts he was now allowed to let himself have since the other became his. His thoughts were no longer dirty sinful things that a man shouldn’t think about his best friend and roommate of five years. His thoughts were things he could allow, even do when Hakyeon was in a good enough mood to indulge in Taekwoon’s little fantasies. Taekwoon gazed at the ceiling as he stretched his arms high above his head, silently thanking whatever god was up there for letting Cha Hakyeon enter his life, for letting his father get a promotion that forced them to move to the area Hakyeon was from.  Taekwoon sat up slowly, rolling his neck and shoulders, wincing at the loud and crude popping of his joints as he worked the stiffness out of them. His feet touched the cold floor, eyes scanning the floor for clothing to replace his sleep shorts and to cover his bare chest. Hakyeon was singing softly in the kitchen, the soft tune of a 4MEN song warming his heart as the other sang it shyly; Hakyeon would never be a confident singer despite how soothing Taekwoon found his voice to be. The urge to have Hakyeon in his arms grew stronger as the others voice filled their otherwise silent apartment. He grabbed a black t-shirt that was abandoned on the floor and some grey tracksuit pants that be seemed to be a bit tight on him but Taekwoon didn’t want to waste time searching for clothes when he could spend it cuddling and worshiping the godly creature that he called his own.

        Hakyeon swayed his hips to the beat in his head, waiting for the eggs to fry. The toast was already buttered and cooling on two separate plates, the ramen was simmering softly. Hakyeon had decided for a simple mix of ramen, eggs and toast to supplement them until they needed more food. He knew he should go wake Taekwoon soon, the food was nearly ready and all that was missing was the quite male. Yet Hakyeon didn’t have the heart to wake him yet, he couldn’t even wake him when he woke earlier that morning. Taekwoon had looked so peaceful and relaxed the epitome of beauty. Not that he wasn’t all was beautiful, Taekwoon was a Greek God among humans in Hakyeon’s opinion. His ink black hair had been fanned out against his cheeks and the pillow, arms loosely around Hakyeon’s waist, legs tangled with his own.  He’d been at peace, soft snores leaving him every few seconds, his chest rising softly, collar bones and shoulders peeking over the covers. Hakyeon had been so tempted to let himself explore the others pale skin but had resisted temptation and gone for shower to cool off before starting some of his final assignments before breakfast. Hakyeon poked at the eggs softly with the spatula, flipping them carefully, avoiding the small splashes of oil that leapt at him angrily. Despite his carefulness, Hakyeon found himself cursing, jerking away from the pan, spatula falling from his hand as his skin burned from the oil. ‘Yeon!’ a worried voice came before arms wrapped around his waist. Hakyeon cradled his hand against his chest, ignoring the aching pain to gaze at the other over his shoulder. ‘Hey sleepy’ Hakyeon smiled softly, blinking back the surprised tears in his eyes. Taekwoons worried eyes scanned the other, turning him in his eyes to gaze at him intensely. Taekwoon’s hand cupped Hakyeon’s cheek softly, gazing into the others eyes. ‘I burned my hand, it was an accident, I’m okay’ Hakyeon turned his head to his the palm of Taekwoon’s hand softly, nuzzling into it. Taekwoon smiled in relief, his mind had automatically gone to the worst possible scenario when he heard Hakyeon’s yells. He let go of Hakyeons cheeks, hands gentle cradling Hakyeon’s burnt one, eyes scanning the red and angry patches on the others tanned skin. Taekwoon placed his free hand on the small of Hakyeons back, leading the other to the sink. Hakyeon tried to protest, complaining about the eggs as Taekwoon turned the tap on, and placing Hakyeons burnt hand under the gentle cold rush of water. ‘Stay’ Taekwoon ordered softly, moving to remove the eggs from the stove and mix them into the bigger pot with the ramen that Hakyeon had set on the table.

                Hakyeon smiled, glancing over his shoulder at the sleepy male. He loved these moments, when Taekwoon was sleepy, his normally graceful moves was slow and stumbling, muscles trying to force themselves out of their slumber in order to function normally. Taekwoon’s hair was a messed up mop on his head, bits sticking out here and there in a way that made him less intimidating and frightening then he normally was. Hakyeon had to swallow back a chuckle at the two twin pieces of hair that formed small devil horns onto of the others head. Hakyeon bit his lip, hand still under the cool running water as he watched Taekwoon serve the ramen and eggs into bowls that Hakyeon had prepared earlier that morning. Hakyeon ran his eyes over the other, brows drawing in confusion at how tight Taekwoon’s shirt seemed on him and how his sweat pants only reached half way down his calf. Taekwoon turned at the sound of Hakyeon’s stifled giggles, giving his boyfriend a questioning look. ‘Taek, I know you love me but did you really need to wear my clothes?’ Hakyeon giggled, turning off the water and drying his hand carefully. Taekwoon gave Hakyeon  a quizzical look before glancing down at his clothes, cheeks flushing a light pink as he realized he was indeed wearing Hakyeon’s black t-shirt with ‘Boy’ written across it in white. The material, baggy on Hakyeon’s slime figure, clung to Taekwoon’s own muscular one and Hakyeons grey track suit paints were stretched over his long legs. ‘I…I didn’t notice…I was sleepy when I got dressed’ Taekwoon mumbled cutely, making Hakyeon squeal. Hakyeon stepped closer; leaning up to kiss Taekwoon’s sleep pouted lips. Taekwoon whined, nipping at the others lip out of embarrassment as Hakyeon smiled brightly into the kiss.

               Taekwoon wrapped his arms around the smaller males waist, pulling him close as Hakyeon pulled back to rest his head on the other shoulder. ‘It’s cute’ Hakyeon smiled, pressing a kiss to the side of Taekwoon’s neck. Taekwoon scoffed softly, nosing Hakyeons sweet scented hair. Hakyeon pulled back in Taekwoons arms softly, smiling up at the other, ‘Don’t be embarrassed Taekwoonie, look at what I’m wearing’. Taekwoon stared at the other, taking in the shy way Hakyeon worried the edge of his lower lip between his teeth. Taekwoon decided to humor his boyfriend, gazing down his body slowly. Taekwoon felt a smirk pull at his lips as he gripped Hakyeon’s hips tighter. Hakyeon was wearing one of Taekwoon’s jumpers, the long sleeved black one that was a size two big for Taekwoon himself. The material made Hakyeon seem tinnier then he is, the sleeves of the jumper were bunched up at the others elbows, the collar sliding down one side teasingly to show Hakyeons defined collarbone. Taekwoon bit his lip; feeling like the other had set out to with how the jumper ended midway down Hakyeon’s sculpted golden thighs which were bare of any clothing. Taekwoon groaned softly, ‘How did I not notice this earlier?”. Hakyeon laughed, winding his arms around Taekwoons neck ‘You were too busy trying to take care of my wound’. Taekwoon hummed, hands running down Hakyeons thighs softly. Hakyeon shivered gazing up at the other with a twinkle in his eyes, ‘I guess breakfast is off the menu?”. Taekwoon smirked, gripping Hakyeons supple thighs and lifting them to wrap his waist, ‘Hmm, but you just got put on the menu’. Hakyeon snorted, laughing as Taekwoon carried him towards the bed room. ‘You are a cheesy bastard Jung Taekwoon’ Hakyeon giggled as Taekwoon laid him on the bed, hovering over him gently. Taekwoon smirked, hands caressing Hakyeons thighs, nose brushing Hakyeons as he pecked his lips, ‘But I’m your cheesy bastard’.