Making out

The story of us

 

      Hakyeon yawned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. The words he’d written jumped out at him from the page. His tea had gone cold beside him, long forgotten as his head filled with words and his hand a flurry of motion trying to get them all down. Black ink now stained the side of his hand, and knowing his writing habits, mostly a dot or two somewhere on his face. Hakyeon was always a messy writer, ink seemed to stain his skin constantly when he had a pen in hand, which for a dance major, was not that often. He bit his lip, glancing at the clock and back at his paper. He still had three more pages to write, two more forms of dance history to define, yet it was past midnight and Hakyeon wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed.  His limbs ached from hours in the practice room and his head throbbed from writing for hours. Hakyeon buried his head in his hands, breathing deeply, plotting his next points while battling sleep.

              Hakyeon jumped as cold hands suddenly met the soft skin of his collar bones, fingers drumming at the hard bone. Hakyeon raised his head, tired eyes meeting Taekwoon’s worried ones. Taekwoons hair was in a tuff at one side, pieces sticking out at awkward angles at of his head. Hakyeon smiled sweetly, tilting his head back as Taekwoon leaned forward, placing a soft kiss on Hakyeons lips. ‘Sleep’, Taekwoon mumbled, thumb the base of Hakyeon’s neck lovingly. Hakyeon made a soft nose against the others lips, managing a soft, ‘I need to finish this paper’. Taekwoon pulled back, hands leaving Hakyeon’s shoulder to twist the chair around so Hakyeon was facing him. ‘No, do it in the morning. It’s late’ Taekwoon sighed, hands on either side of the chair, leaning down to press another sleepy kiss to Hakyeon’s lips.  Hakyeon whined softly, trying to pull back from the other. His mind was nagging at him, telling him to finish his paper and be done with but his body was already lax with sleep and arching up towards Taekwoon as a hand slide along his jaw, a firmer press of lips and a soft tug from Taekwoons teeth. ‘Don’t play dirty Taekwoon’ Hakyeon shivered, eyes closing as Taekwoon smirked against his lips.

      Taekwoons hand left his cheek and the chair, moving to grip Hakyeons waist lifting him effortlessly. Hakyeon didn’t struggle; he knew he was already losing the war as Taekwoons lips found his. Hakyeon secured his legs around Taekwoons hips, arms winding tight against his neck as Taekwoon coaxed his lips open gently. Hakyeon shivered, a hand sliding into Taekwoon’s already messy hair as they other brought them towards the bed. Taekwoon’s lips never relented, moving firmly against Hakyeons, tongue playfully coaxing Hakyeon into kissing back. Hakyeon whined when Taekwoon ended the kiss, trailing soft kisses over his jaw as Hakyeon took a breath to calm himself. It wasn’t’ long before Taekwoon found the bed, sitting himself down and lips finally making their way back to Hakyeons again. The position gave Taekwoon more freedom. Hands found their way up the back of a shirt, tracing teasing patterns on golden skin as lips and tongues clashed. Hakyeons grip on Taekwoons hair tightened as his body arched in Taekwoons lap. Taekwoon growled softly, hand sliding down Hakyeons back to rest of the curve of his . The other groaned softly, tilting his head more, inviting Taekwoon’s advances and playfully nips. Hakyeon smiled into the kiss. It always started off so innocent, a simple kiss that ended up with hands exploring and a playful war of their mouths that left their chest heaving as they tried to get closer. Hakyeon fought for dominance, tugging at the ebony locks between his fingers, drawing Taekwoons head back to allow him to dominate the kiss. It stayed that way for a while. Taekwoon allowing Hakyeon the freedom to tease and control the kiss while his hand d and massaged the others supple backside, drawing soft whines from Hakyeon.

         Hakyeon felt his body relax despite the butterflies churning in his stomach and the warmth that filled him. Taekwoon’s hand was gentle and teasing on his , hand warm against the skin of his shoulder blade. The feeling of Taekwoons heart racing against his chest as he was pulled closer to the other, hips slotted together in a way that made their minds short circuit. Taekwoon sighed into the kiss gently, letting Hakyeon relax, kisses growing softer as the other believed they were coming to an end of the spontaneous make out session. Taekwoon grinned, hands gripping Hakyeons slim hips and he twisted suddenly, lowering Hakyeon on the soft mattress and covering his slender body with his own. Hakyeon moaned softly, the feeling of Taekwoons firm body pressing into his a delight and a comfort for his tired and sensitive body. Taekwoon used an elbow to prop him up himself up as he tilted his head to kiss Hakyeon slowly, hand soothing along the curve of Hakyeons side. Hakyeon trembled under him. His hands releasing the grip on Taekwoons hair to cup his cheeks, thumbs cheek bones as they relaxed into a gentle rhythm of lips and short kisses. Hakyeon held Taekwoon as close as possible, enjoying the warmth, the comfort of Taekwoon just simply being close to him.

         Taekwoon shifted, lying on his side, feet kicking the blankets from under them. His lips placed soft kisses on Hakyeons skin lovingly as the other giggled, squirming his way onto his side and simply gazing at the other. Taekwoon reached down, pulling up the blanket to encase them. Hakyeon snuggled closer. No blanket could provide the same type of warmth that Taekwoon did. He raised a hand, brushing back Taekwoon’s messy hair gently. Taekwoon smiled, pressing a kiss against the others palm before linking their fingers and tucking Hakyeons head under his chin. Bodies pressed against one and other, legs tangled and slotted together to fit perfectly, hands linked between them. ‘Sing for me’ Hakyeon yawned against Taekwoons collar bone, nose brushing Taekwoon’s skin softly. Taekwoon song, eyes closed as Hakyeons breath steadied and gradually slowed until the first of the elder’s cute snores could be heard muffled against his skin.