Different Style

The story of us

Hakyeon gripped the programme tightly, eyes trained on the curtain covered stage. Taekwoon had been secretive about this new musical. He hadn’t let Hakyeon now the name or see his stage outfit. When Hakyeon had asked him Taekwoon had simply said that he had gotten the lead part and Hakyeon needed to have patient. Despite his curious nature, Hakyeon had obeyed Taekwoon’s wishes. The excited glint in Taekwoon’s eyes had made him want to follow the others orders. Taekwoon had been excited for Hakyeon to see him in this one, claiming it would take the words right out of his over active mouth. That comment had earner Taekwoon an hour of silence which ended with Taekwoon using his hands and lips to coax his older boyfriend back into talking. Jaehwan had backed up Taekwoon’s claim, winking when Hakyeon had enquired into his boyfriends costume and character. ‘Oh Hyung, you’ll go insane once you see him’ Jaehwan had smirked, making Hakyeon whine at the fact Jaehwan had an insight into his boyfriend that he hadn’t.

              ‘Someone’s a little on edge’ Hongbin teased, smirking at Hakyeon from the seats in front of him. ‘He didn’t tell Hakyeon that he was playing Drew Boyel, or that the musical was ‘Rock of Ages’ Wonshik chuckled, slinging a comforting arm around Hakyeon’s shoulder. Hakyeon whined, twisting the programme, ‘How am I meant to cope with my quiet shy Taekwoonie playing someone dressed in rock style clothing?’. Hongbin rolled his eyes at his Hyung distress, turning back to his date. The girl smiled up at him, cuddling under his arm as the lights went down, and the orchestra beginning to play the overture.

   Hakyeon settled in his seat, waiting as he took in everything about the set. It was a simple café scene, tables dotted across the space and one single male standing frozen. Hakyeon took in the male’s appurtenance, mentally apologising to his boyfriend. The male on stage had dark hair that stopped half way down his neck. Hakyeon couldn’t make out his face, the lights too dim as they waited for the musical to begin but there was something familiar about the wide shoulders and thick thighs clasped in denim that made him alert. And then the male turned.

            Hakyeon felt his jaw unhinge, breath falter as Taekwoon began to sing onstage. His boyfriend, his quiet little lion who was usually clad in large sweaters or tracksuits was standing before him in skin tight, ripped blue denim jeans. Hakyeon swallowed the salvia building in his mouth from the tantalising glimpses of Taekwoon’s pale thighs. He groaned softly as his eyes dragged upwards to Taekwoon’s bare arms, chest covered only with a thin wife beaters and a sleeveless denim waistcoat covered in badges. The long hair, obviously hair extension, made Taekwoon seem fierce when paired with the smoky eyeliner. Hakyeon rubbed his eyes as Taekwoon’s voice filled the theatre, commanding everyone’s attention. ‘Hyung, close your mouth, Taekwoon’s not here to fill that gap’ Wonshik teased, breath hot on Hakyeon’s skin. Hakyeon didn’t even have the strength to hit the other, too consumed by a new burning desire for the way his boyfriend’s looked in those jeans. He sunk further into his seat, breathing deeply. This was going to be a long night

                                                *

              Taekwoon smirked as the door to his dressing room opened, revealing a narrow eyed Hakyeon. ‘First of all, rude. That was so rude Jung Taekwoon’ Hakyeon scolded, closing the door behind him. Taekwoon ducked his head, laughing softly before approaching the other. He poked Hakyeon’s cheek gently, smiling at the older. Hakyeon wanted to melt at the bright smile on Taekwoon’s face, but crossed his arms instead. He was going to make Taekwoon pay for the hell he put him through. ‘How could you go out there looking this without at least warning me?’ Hakyeon whined, hands coming to rub gently at Taekwoon’s exposed biceps, ‘I mean how I was meant to deal with this?’ Taekwoon covered a tan hand with his own, squeezing Hakyeon’s and gently. ‘Pay back for Halloween. That outfit was sin Yeonie’. Hakyeon snorted, glaring up at the other, ‘Who’s fault was it that I was alone in that outfit that night, huh?’ Hakyeon poked the others chest with his free hand to emphasis his point.

          Taekwoon let out a little grumpy huff, using his broader build to crowd Hakyeon against the wall next to the door. Taekwoon rested his forehead against Hakyeon’s, bumping their noses together as he listened to the hitch in the elders breathing. ‘Mine, but all is fair in love and war Yeon’ Taekwoon whispered softly, hands descending to rest on Hakyeon’s waist. Hakyeon ran a hand through the silky extensions, twirling strands around his fingers. ‘You were amazing tonight, despite your traumatic outfits’ Hakyeon smiled proudly, ducking to press a kiss to Taekwoon’s lips. Taekwoon hummed, reminding Hakyeon of a purring cat as he nudged closer to the other. Hakyeon chuckled between kisses, allowing his hands to tangle in Taekwoon’s long hair. ‘And here I thought I’d be the desperate one ’Hakyeon panted, his lips as Taekwoon pulled back slightly. He shivered at the sight of a familiar grin tugging at Taekwoon’s now kiss swollen lips. ‘I remembered how good you looked in that Halloween outfit…’ Taekwoon admitted, pulling Hakyeon into another kiss. It definitely wasn’t there last one after Jaehwan forced them out of the little dressing room, eyeing the freshly forming bites on Hakyeon’s neck. The new semester was off to a great start for the couple, and they had Taekwoon’s new clothes to thank for that.

 

Hi guys,

   I didn’t attach a not to the last chapter because I was so excited to put it up for you all! I’m back! I have survived my very first term in college and returned to my natural state of writing and enjoying life. I missed you guys! I hope you have all been well and that support for Vixx is still running strongly in your veins! Have an amazing Christmas if I don’t post another chapter before then! I hope Santa brings you all something nice, you all deserve it! Enjoy the new chapter.

Love Emmy