Weird Memories

This Is War- Just Kidding. I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Minseok - Puffball, Mushroom, Bun, High Lord of Squishyness

Tagline: #letthemhavebuns!

 

Hey guys! I only found out today that we had to write something like this -_- (Damn you Byun Baekhyun) Of all times, you called me and told me to write this . Kim Jongdae, you are ing dead. Looking on the pleasant side, I get to waste time. And rant about our first year, which involved a lot of awkward incidents when we were all still cute innocent angels who decided we were straight.

See how straight it went. (No, Jongdae. You're obviously not straight.) Besides, there was lots of family drama for us to see. (Yes dumb idiot. Of course I remember that Jongin incident. He tried to push him off the- YOU KIM JONGDAE YOU JUST MADE ME SPILL THE SECRETS.) Ignore that guys, as a 24/7 Kim Jongdae is, his main aim is to annoy everyone.

(Hmm.. Quite right, Baek. Jong, why do you only annoy me? Wait a second... WHY THE HECK ARE YOU ALL DOING IN MY HOUSE?! GTFO AND PARK CHANYEOL THAT'S A LIMITED EDITION PLUSHIE!!!)

 

 

The moment I saw him. I thought he was some long forgotten cousin. I vaguely remembered his face, although it was strange cos I've never attended class with him before. However, I instantly crushed my hopes of getting to know him when he was bathing in the glory of fangirls. The nerve. Everytime I saw him, he was always grinning and making girls yell and scream down the building.

"God..." I complained to myself, trying my best to ignore the screams. I didn't hate him as much as the rest hated theirs 'nemesis', but I wished Mr Lee had placed me in a different group for Aesthetics. Now I was stuck with a guy trying to woo a girl, and me basically being the loner. Sitting on a picnic bench, I squinted my eyes to concentrate on the textbook. "Electrons... Charged partic-" Another wave of high decibel sound waves reached my ear drums and I cringed sourly.

Sighing, I looked around for another empty table away from this mess, but the rest were already taken up. "Yo. Minseok." a girl's voice called out as I felt someone slip up to my table. I turned my head and gave a smile, "Hi Angel. How's life as a underdog?" "You know, it isn't really that bad..." she said, taking out her textbooks, "I mean, yeah. Those people really annoy you, but at least you have fun." She put on her glasses before asking, "Do you mind if I sat here?"

I shook my head, watching her flip open the book. Angel was the girl I was talking about, the one getting chased by Jongdae yesterday and she was, from what I heard, the Journalism Club. Honestly, I could see why Jongdae would go after her. She was average nice and hardworking, but I must attest the point that if she gets too close, that's really ed up coming up.

I peered over her hands, and said in surprise, "Oh! You're learning about electricity too? I thought my class was the slowest." She gave me a questioning look before answering, "And I thought your class was faster than me-" "Hey guys!" a familiar voice said beside us, which made me ultimately squint my eyes in painful horror.

Angel was the one that recovered first. She smiled her signature smile and replied, "Hi Jongdae." The tall guy puffed out his chest in pride and pretended I did not exist by sitting beside Angel and talking to her animatedly.

"Have you watched Weekly Idol?" Jongdae asked. Angel nearly jumped up in excitement, "Gosh! You watch that too?"

"Yes! I looooove it."

"Do you know that episode..."

I squinted my eyes in disgust. Even though Jongdae was quite a smooth talker, I couldn't stand the way he was shifting closer to Angel every second. After a few minutes of finally peace and quiet (by ignoring the two of course), I managed to cover a few topics. "Hmm.. Should ask Junmyeon later..." I muttered to myself. Then another burst of screams came crashing down on me.

"Ahhhhh! Kris! Jongin oppa!"

"Sehun-ahhhhh can you sign this for me?!"

"Oh my god!!! Chanyeol oppa! I like your new hair colour!!!"

"I'm gonna faint!!!" You don't say, I thought indifferently. Ah crap, that means the whole gang is here...

I was already packing my stuff quickly, not wanting to be caught up with them. And I stupidly thought I could get away. The moment I stood up, someone called lazily from behind - Zhang Yixing. "Where do you think you're going?" his voice was relaxed but I could feel the venom behind them. Then I felt them surround me like a pack of wolves. 

The only thing I could focus on was Jongdae and Angel. She was staring at the lot of us in terror. Someone roughly gripped my shoulder and spun me around, "Look up, you ." It was Kim Jongin. I swallowed my saliva thickly. Uh-oh. I shouldn't have taken Yixing's paper. Quickly salvaging the situation, I said as calmly as I could, "Look guys, if it's about the paper, I'm really sorry-"

"You're sorry huh?" Jongdae spoke behind me. I could feel the distaste behind his every word. I then knew I was in deep . Feeling everyone's eyes on me, I scanned the surroundings for them. I couldn't spot the tall kungfu boy, not the happily bobbing Baekhyun or my sidekick Joonmyeon and my heart sank. I must have looked really panicky because Sehun spoke, his voice unnaturally soft, "Yes... Be scared, little boy. Don't have your little friends to protect you."

I totally didn't see it coming. I only felt a pain in my abdomen before being flung down onto the floor. My head hit the corner of the bench as I heard many shrieks around me. "Sorry?!" Jongin spat before kicking my side. I instantly saw sparks and a hot wire pain travelled up my leg. "You cost us our re-pu-ta-tion!" WIth every syllable, he kicked me at the same place. I could not help but groan in pain. 

"Sehun, your turn." The next moment, I felt myself being lifted up and slammed against the wall hard. Angel was screaming something but my head ing hurt. Someone threw a punch in my face. Barely even registering anything, I caught sight of Jongdae. I tried giving him a pleading looked but he just smirked. Just smirked. It hit me so hard that he could be as bad as the rest of him. And I just went ing mad.

It was like a I lost control and I flung myself at him. And I was in shock when my fist contacted with his cheek. There was a sickening crack. The whole place was deathly silence for a second. Then an enraged shriek, "WHY YOU!" Then someone grabbed my arm and twisted it before swinging me onto the table. I tried resisting but they were just too strong.

After what seemed like an eternity, Jongdae said, "Guys. Stop. I think he's learnt his lesson." "But-" Sehun whined in frustration. "I said stop." Jongdae concluded firmly. One of them released my arm and I fell onto the ground, trying not to whimper in pain. "This is what happens when any of you oppose us!" Yixing adressed to the fearful audience, his voice as sly as a fox. "Keep it imprinted in your head." 

"And no one!" Jongin shouted, "Will help him!" He kicked me once for good measure and I felt like puking. My hands felt slippery, with blood or sweat I don't know. Park Chanyeol said in his low voice, "If anyone ever becomes close to his friends or him, you know will happen." No... I screamed weakly in my mind. They had no right to control the students!

Judging by the shuffling of feet, the audience were moving off. Then someone whispered by my ear, his snake-like hiss staining my memory forever, "They could have done worse." I never wanted to strangle, stab or burn a person so much in my life. After that, Jongdae moved off with his snickering friends. 

 

------

 

"I can't believe it." Joonmyeon declared, prancing around the playground furiously. "Me neither." Luhan said, his fists shaking in anger. All of us had gathered at the playground after school. I said bitterly, "What good did they ever do to you anyway?" That kept us all in silence again. My head was feeling much better but the school nurse had bandaged my hand up because it was bleeding ever so badly.

Luhan was the person who brought me to the nurse's office, and the only one. After I was much better, I let out that I was the one who helped Kyungsoo in the first place. His face shone with happiness for a moment until I told him we were all doomed for osctracisation, if that was even a word. Exactly an hour later, Luhan received new that his friends had been similarly 'attacked', except that I was the worst case. I found Baekhyun's story a little blood chilling as well, how did they even track him down in that creepy-corner toilet?

Tao kept sniffling on the swing, muttering to himself. He had a bandage across his forehead and the slightest stain of blood showed through. On my left, Baekhyun was unusually depressed and down while Kyungsoo was gazing at an angry red weal on his forearm. "GAH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! AFTER WHAT HE DID TO ME!" Luhan yelled into the dark. 

"H-he I mean th-they locked me up in the cubicle..." Baekhyun stuttered quietly. Kyungsoo bit his lips, "Tao and I were just walking and then.. Then..." His gaze lingered on the injured maknae who was still quivering on the swing, his scared expression unlike the kungfu panda. "They took away my pole and nunchuks... They took them away... My nunchuks..." Tao repeated to himself like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter