Are You Happy?

This Is War- Just Kidding. I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Do Kyungsoo - Emo Kid the Second, Fluffy Bear, Professor Do

Tagline: #dudeyou'rewrong

 

Is this an undercover scheme for some mafia? This is the first time Chanyeol ever agreed to write something, if not anything. He always begs me to help him with literature, pfft. And Kim Jongin keeps asking me do this too, oh well.

This is what Chanyeol told me earlier: You little sass better do this piece of well, because the world is watching you. And Jongin can finally know what you thought of him that year. Yep. That's what he said. Sigh... Might as well continue the story for the fun of it. I don't think I'm up for Physics homework anyway.

 

 

I was never afraid of anything. I truly believed that everyone was nice, though they could be y at times. It all changed when Kim Jongin came into the picture, shattering the view into smithereens.

Baekhyun had been bugging me for answers since last week, and I haven't told him. Or any of the others. It's not that I didn't want to spit it out, I wasn't comfortable with the topic.

Kim Jongin was indeed the kingka in our school, just a tad annoying and an idiot. He always had this group of boys following him everywhere. And me on the other hand, decided to ignore him. He was in another class after all, except for Science.

One day, he did something unbelievably horrifying, and utterly shocking, in which I am still scarred with until now. To cut it short, I was very scared of Jongin after that accident. He revealed this untamed beast side of me to me, and began to do some horrible things to my friends...

Honestly, he was just getting too far. I wasn't excluded, I got taunting notes from him almost everyday, he managed to make my whole cohort believe that I was some sort of freak. I was not happy. I mean, I know I have that weird talent, but it isn't funny! So, I was glad to change school. Until I found out Kim ing Jongin was also in Hyo Shin High. Another three years with that horrible person.

"Yo, Kyungsoo." Tao said, shaking my shoulder. I blinked my eyes, trying to make sense of my environment. Of course, it was the classroom. "You were daydreaming." I didn't reply him, but I focused hard on balancing the pen on my index. "Uh... Hyung are you okay?" he asked, eyebrows furrowing deeply. I faceplanted onto the desk top. 

"If it's Kim Jongin I'm going to beat the out of him." Tao growled, his fists clenching under the table. I placed a hand gently on the younger's shoulder, smiling, "Not now." Tao mumbled something under his breath before turning back to his worksheet. Then my brain wandered away yet again, to that defining moment of my entire life, why I had been labelled as a freak. The more I thought about that, the more I wondered if that talent was more of a curse than a gift.

After the bell rang and I walked out with Tao, we met up with the rest. Luhan and Tao were exchanging interesting stuff about Maths (SERIOUSLY GUYS?!) and Baekhyun was clinging to me literally the whole way to the library. He chatted excitedly about the new Arts module that was going to be introduced next term. I looked at all of them as I walked, and then something clicked.

Baekhyun was a stubborn little kid, but when someone nailed him, it was hard for him to argue back. Luhan had this haughty character, with spewing curse words frequently and what-nots, but he had a soft spot for cute things and bubble tea. Tao was a kung-fu master, but in this world filled with gangs and cliques, I doubted he could fight all of them off, mentally and physically. I, had this strange talent which I hadn't told anyone yet and had to look like an owl. We were all pretty helpess alone.

 

Kim Jongin - Rich Kid, Playboy #2, King of Dancing, Deaf

Tagline: #whatdidyousay?

 

Heeeellooooo it's me. Yeah me. Kim ing Jongin, though Kris would kill me for plagiarising his nickname. So, Kyungsoo passed by me when I was walking to my next class and passed me the thumbdrive to continue the 'story'. And he had to spoil the mood that I could not read what the rest had written, and that everyone's piece had their own password lock to it. .

Whateverrrr. Lol. Kyung just told me to start from the point after our 'bet'. Okay fine.

 

"Guys." I said, stirring my milkshake. "Hmm?" Yixing answered. All of us were walking down the corridor to the school hall for morning assembly, and many students were avoiding our way. "What are we going to do? You know, about them." 

Kris scrunched his eyebrows in thought, "Maybe just make them ostracized like in middle school." "That's easy, bro." Sehun commented, skipping lightly. I shook my head in disapproval, "Can we do something more fun?"

Jongdae scratched his chin while answering, "Heh. I don't know, but I got this idea from my hyung." All of us looked at him. "He told me that one of the best ideas to get back at someone was get them madly in love with you, then break their heart." A silence hung over all of us. "Wow, hyung. That's harsh." Sehun said, not even bothering to add a 'little harsh'. "But I think I'm doing that way."

"Well, that's the best idea." Chanyeol replied, shrugging his broad shoulders. Kris raised his arms in surrender, "I'm going to stick to the physical stuff." Yixing and Jongdae chuckled, looking at each other, "I think we could do a commentary." We glared at them. "It's easy to get a nemesis here, the two of you." I commented.

Jongdae gave a "I don't give a " look. Yixing's face returned to an emotionless mode. "What about you, Jongin?" Chanyeol asked. I suddenly felt pressured with all of them looking at me. Should I do the fall in love style, or the normal way? Finally, I answered, "The normal way." There was no way I'd do the lovey dovey style. Jongdae gave a slap on the shoulder and grinned, "All the best to all of you. In the meanwhile, Yixing and I will go look for girls."

------

I remembered what I did during middle school. I watched the guy jump from the school building. Then a guy I'd only seen once or twice scream and kick me in the face. He was Do Kyungsoo. He yelled at me that I was a heartless person. Maybe I was. The boy was Kim Junwon, and he was Kyungsoo's cousin. Maybe freakiness ran in the family.

 

"Don't you ever feel sorry?" the guys spluttered out, blood trickling down his face. His large eyes were bloodshot with anger. My friend gave him a kick in the stomach, a fresh cut appeared on his left cheek. His hair was mattered with sweat and blood. I gave no emotion and just looked at him. "Don't you?" he asked again.

"Answer me you ing ." he spat as he surged forward to kick me in the groin. Two guys pushed him back and one of them kneed him in the stomach, causing his body to be flung back. It contacted with the wall with a sickening crack. I bent down and kneeled beside him. "What if," I paused and touched a bruise on his chin, "I don't feel anything?" He gnashed his teeth at my hand, but I quickly removed it. 

Looking at me with defiance, he replied, "Then you'll live in regret until you realise your ing mistake." Someone gave him a punch on the cheek, and he yelled, with an underlying gutteral growl that frightened me a little. It didn't sound human at all. "What mistake have I done, if I made all the decisions by myself?" I asked mockingly, standing up.

"You're never going to be okay." I walked away from him, not even a little remorse fluttering in my heart. But his words, however did stay in my head. You're never going to be happy.

 

The school hadn't seen the worst of me yet. And somehow, I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter