An Enemy and a Friend

This Is War- Just Kidding. I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Junmyeon - Bookworm, Handsome Prince, 30% -ish

 

Hey there! I'm nice guy, Kim Junmyeon! Oh gosh I'm so excited to write this stuff downnnnn haha. I don't understand why the rest of them hate doing this. GUYS HISTORY IS HISTORY!!! We can't change it lol. Oh right, FYI my nicknames are solely what others give me. (I am NOT an )

Right, so let's go back to the time when I first met my enemy in studies, Zhang Yixing.

 

You see, I've never met anyone who could be stuck up and aloof at the same time. Except for Zhang Yixing. He was practically in my every class. Girls swooned over him, guys hated him and I'm not excluded.

All his studies were surprisingly good for a 'kingka'. Like in last week's Math and Science test he scored 96/100 and 98/100 respectively. His languages scored staright A's. That just meant war. 

I was used to being the top student in my middle school. Rarely someone would beat me, but I kept it on top. Now, cockiness + good results made a perfect recipe for me disliking him. The moment we scored neck to neck with each other for almost every subject, I knew it was on.

He never failed to give me a lazy sidelook as he passed by me everytime and I felt like spitting into his smug face.

 

-Yesterday-

"Hey, Yixing!" Minseok called. We were in the canteen, queing for our food. I looked at him. "Ehm.. I need you to do a favour for me." he continued nervously, "It's sort of a scheme." Minseok was a guy with a total baby face that a lot of people were tempted to pinch on. I nearly choked to death when he told me he was the same age as me. 

Raising an eyebrow, I repeated, "A favour? About what?" The girl in front of us suddenly tugged at her friend's sleeve excitedly and whispered, "Yuna! Yuna! It's Yixing!" The other girl's head whipped around so fast from her iPhone that her ponytail almost gave me a whiplash. "Where?!" "There!" The first girl pointed to behind us. Both of us turned our heads and sure enough, the boy was making his way through the crowd. 

Seeing him walk so leisurely but dangerously made my blood boil. "It's more of about who..." Minseok said, changing glances from me to Yixing. The idiot was making his way to the 'Holy Table' with his hands inside the pockets of his black hoodie. I grit my teeth, "Is it him?"

"Well yeah." 

"Don't tell me you want me to get love messages across to him. Do I look like a ing messenger?"

"WHAT no! It's something else."

"... Spit it."

"I'm helping someone to get revenge, and I need Zhang Yixing."

"Like, what kind of help?"

"I need his answers to the next English test. You know, he's a smarty. And you're in his Lit class... So..."

"Gosh, I'm quite smart too and you don't want to ask me?!"

"No no no I mean the aftermath would be cooler if it were Zhang Yixing. And it would get him very angry."

He gave me a devious look. I had forgotten to mention that he was a wolf in sheep's skin. "So will you help me?" Minseok asked. I desperately wanted to say no, but... "And I know you hate him to the core." .

"Fine. But you owe me."

------

It was in Science class where the two of us sat together. The teacher apparently thought it was a great idea to put the two smart alecks together. While the teacher was droning on and on about the nitrogen cycle, I cast a sideways glance at Yixing. He was doodling pictures of leaves and plants on his paper, but I could tell he was also listening attentively. 

Hmm... That flower looks so realistic... I thought, drifting away from my real intentions. I watched his hand apply quick and light moves to the paper which soon crafted a snarling cat. Impressive. OKAY WAIT, KIM JUNMYEON BEEP BEEP OUT OF TOPIC! I thought inwardly again. Then I spied our Literature test paper snuggled under his Science worksheet. A bright red '49/50 ;)' decorated the right hand corner of the paper. 

And I furiously thought about my 48. What the . It was only one mark to topping the class! New anger refuelled my mission for Minseok. Just then, the boy in front of us raised his hand and asked in a sleepy voice, "Miss Kim! Can you give us a ten minute break?" She looked at him, "Why? I was just about to start on the part about nitrates! It's going to be interesting!"

Everyone groaned silently, including me. I heard Yixing made a small 'ugh'. "Can you give a break, please?" came the voice beside me. I'm telling you, even if Zhang Yixing looks freaking dumb, his words work like magic. "Uh... Okay..." Miss Kim agreed reluctantly, placing her notes on the table. Everyone cheered as they filed out of the class room. Yixing gave me a suspicious look before walking out as well.

I tried to keep my smile hidden. Perfect. A few minutes after he'd disappeared from my sight, I snickered evily and took his Literature test paper from his table and exchanged it with a photocopied piece of the front page. Aha! Kim Junmyeon, you are so pro.

 

-Back to now-

Right. So, class just ended and I was walking/pushing past the multitude of students who were rushing to the canteen. The clouds hung overcast in the sky like rain was going to pour any second. The wind howled through the corridor, causing a few girls to freak out and drop their revision notes. Rolling my eyes, I continued walking.

As usual, I naturally avoided the es' meeting classroom (courtesy of Sehun's mother) but this is time, I wasn't so lucky. As innocent as I was, I went walking into the mouth of the tiger. A few meters away from THE classroom, a voice hissed, "Hey." "What?" I answered and turned around, narrowly missing a flying fist.

 

Zhang Yixing - Lone Wolf, Dumb King, IDIOOOOT (Courtesy of Kim Junmyeon)

Tagline: #letmeingsleep

 

A few things to clarify before I lose my image, I am not a dumb king. Or an idiot. I am very smart, my GPA is pretty high. Ha! Oh wait, I sounded like I was bragging. Oh well..

From what I heard from Angel, Junmyeon stopped at the part where we ****** him up. Oh well, both of us still try to kill each other over marks, though we keep it down nowadays.

And I want to sleep, not do this stuff. WHO EVEN STARTED THIS? IS IT BYUN BAEKHYUN? I WILL KILL HIM.

Trolol, maybe Jongdae-ness is getting to me. Whatever (hair-flips) :D

 

"Pssst. There's that guy." Jongdae said and shook my shoulders. I knew who he was refering to, but I wasn't so eager to wake up from my nap. I turned my head to the other side. "Yah!" Another voice said - Sehun. you all, I thought sleepily. Then Jongdae yelled at my ear, "WAKE UP YOU DUMB. THAT GUY IS ALONE AND WE MAY NOT GET ANY MORE CHANCES!"

Upon hearing that, my eyelids popped open and I jumped up. "Okay. What now?" I asked, oblivious to the weird stares of everyone. After a few seconds, they were still staring at me. "Gah whatever." I muttered and walked out of the classroom, with the rest of them supressing unknown smiles. Sure enough, the idiot was smiling and talking to a girl outside.

They seemed to be having a nice chit-chat session, but I wasn't about to let a chance get back my paper slip by. "Kim Junmyeon." I growled. He had the nerve to look as cheerful as before. The happy face of his fuelled up my anger, thus I threw a punch at him. But to my utmost shock, he dodged and caught my arm with an iron grip.

"My my. Junmyeon, looks like what you've said is true," the girl said, tapping her lips. I then noticed she was holding out an iPhone and a clipboard. "What did he say?" I asked, trying to beat down the anger in my voice. She replied, looking at me hard, "I was just giving Junmyeon here an interview, and he told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter