Please Smile

This Is War- Just Kidding. I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Lu Han - Little Devil, ' O' Pretty One', Bubble Tea King

Tagline: #bubbleteaFTW

 

They call me pretty, cool, calm. Yes I am- NOT. Sigh... Once I do this my image will be gone :(((

But I do want to say something and punch Sehun's mother in the face. I meant it figuratively of course, I don't want to end up in detention again. Of all mums, Mrs Oh is a ing idiot. I actually can see where Oh Sehun got his /lazy attitude from. (Sehun, why are you glaring at me? And get the out of my room.)

Getting back to the topic, I'd risk my reputation for getting back at Mrs Oh. Seriously, luckily I managed to change Sehun before he ended up as an like his mum. I mean, he still is an , but better than when I first met him. (STOP LOOKING YOU TARD. AND I SAID GET OUT.)

Sorry for the interruptions. As you can already see, Oh Sehun is very annoying. Oh. But he can make suuuuuuper nice milk tea.

Anyway, let me continue da friggin story :D

 

 

 

Look, I didn't want to be seen as the pretty, helpless boy anymore. I love my mum, but she gave me too much female hormones or whatever. And what Kim Jongin said was right, I look like a ing disney princess sometimes. And I absolutely have no need to go back to fourth grade where my friends dressed me up as a girl.

I actually looked forward to high school. Really. What could go wrong? I'm going to Hyo Shin High, the famous school that had a swimming pool and good scholarships. After that, I met the highly awesome Zitao, who would punch me in the face if I called him by his real name for some reason. Maybe it was because his real name made him sound like a kid. 

*Grandma's voice: Zitao-ahhhhh. Can you be a good little boy and bring halmeoni my comb? Zitaooooo, let halmeoni tell you a bedtime story.* Something like that. What I really liked was that we were both Chinese. We could gossip about people right in front of their faces without them knowing. We then met the holy Kyungsoo and Baekhyun whom I pay respects to because they kicked Kim Jongin's and Park Chanyeol's butts.

And then you all will go, "Wait wait wait! What about the Se whatever guy?" Well thank you for reminding me. He's called Oh Sehun. Right. He apparently thought that I was really pretty and decided to go after me. Ah, I should have known that he was those kingkas. Well, it's in the past. 

After Kyungsoo told us how someone helped him get into Kim Jongin's face, I received help from the guy. You know, him.

"If he wants to 'follow you' around, let him. Then after that, just get him alone and make him do stupid stuff. He's helpless alone."

I didn't know what to make of it. As a result, two days after the Jongin-Kyungsoo accident, I was trying to get Oh ing Sehun off my tail. He's like a major stalker. 

"Yah. Can you just leave me alone?" I snapped haughtily walking in the other direction. But Sehun just stepped in front of me with his long legs easily. He smiled lazily, "Not so fast, Lulu." What the . I could feel the other students staring at us with wide eyes. And I don't like it.

Sehun might not mind the attention, but I mind. I jabbed Sehun in the stomach harshly and took off down the corridor, rushing down the rows of classrooms. "Sorry. Sorry!" I mumbled, when I hit a few girls and guys. I need to get rid of him. My fringe was matted messily to my forehead with sweat and it was very annoying.

My bagpack made jingling noises while ran, because of the stupid keychains hanging on it. . I nearly crashed into the wall as I made a sharp turn and, to find myself at a dead end. The staircase shutter was closed and I was faced with two walls. . I leaned against the wall to catch my breath. I then realised it was so silent that my breaths were amplified loudly.

Maybe I lost him. "Luhaaaaan." the annoying voice filled the corner and I groaned in exasperation. That guy was not going to give up right? At times like these, I wished I were with the rest. After two weeks with them, being alone seemed foreign to me already. I suddenly felt someone's breath on my neck. ing. ert.

I spun around to only come face to face with Sehun. I leaned back on the dusty wall as far as I could. Not looking at him, I asked, trying to stay cool, "What, exactly do you want?" Then all my middle school fears came rushing back to me. The broken rib. Detension, because I was a scapegoat. My chest suddenly hurt a hell a lot and fear coursed through me.

What the heck? Even though Oh Sehun was a brat, he was still, well a kingka. Reality ing hurts. I closed my eyes and asked again, trying to keep the tremble out of my voice, "What the heck to do you want?" I felt his breath near my neck again and I really wanted to kick him there and then, but I was shaking ever so slightly. My mind was a blank.

"Let's see..." he whispered into my ear. I bit my lips tightly. I felt a finger brush against my face. Not this again. I am NOT going to be ing again. But what could I do? I was sadly alone, again. So, I just stood there as stiff as stone, my eyes shut. 

"Maybe..." Sehun whispered and touched my lips gently. I didn't dare move an inch. I swore I was going to faint from fear. My breathing got really heavy and who knows how much I was sweating. My eyes teared up at the corner. "I wanna get back at you for ignoring me the other day?" It was too much. As much as I wanted to hold it in, my mind eyelids betrayed me and I felt a trickle of something wet down my cheek.

I felt Sehun freeze. What? Then I felt the air around me move and the warmth disappeared. I knew Sehun had probably walked away but I wasn't even in the mood to look up. My knees just buckled and I slid down the wall, my tears coming out after being suppressed for too long. Tao wasn't here. Baekhyun wasn't here. None of them were. What a grey place to live in.

 

 

Oh Sehun - Cold Ice, Cute Maknae, King of Laziness

Tagline: #YOLO

 

Don't just listen to Luhan. He's an too. Anyway, this... Story thing... I don't really know how to type. My lit hasn't been really good. (What the Luhan. You don't just threaten me with no bubble tea!) 

FINE. Whatever, I'll do it. Pfft. He really knows how to threaten people. Biarch. And about my mom, yeah. Whatever Luhan said is true. She's a total idiot, but her cooking is really goooooooood. I just wish she can stop ing and causing trouble :P

 

 

A tear made its way down Luhan's cheek. And my body stiffened. Something foreign ran through me. Strange. What are you doing, Oh Sehun? I asked myself as I looked at the boy. I then realised that he was shivering badly in the dusty corner. The unknown feeling just took over me and I took a step back, then another, before I ran off.

What?! Was the only thing that ran through my mind, while I ran down the staircase three steps a time. Without any knowing where to go, I dashed frantically to some corner of the school facing the field. It was burning hot. Closing my eyes, I attempted to calm myself down. Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter