Kidnapped Feelings

This Is War- Just Kidding. I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tao scowled as he glared at the three girls, "es." They stalked around the perimeter of the hotel, wondering where the girls were heading since they had already passed the entrance. "Up to no good," Junmyeon said beside him, peeking out from behind a bush. Under the light of the lamp post, Tao suddenly spotted another person joining the three of them. Pulling Junmyeon back into the shadows again, he held his breath while listening to their conversation.

"Hello ladies," the stranger said. One girl twirled a strand of hair with her finger and said sweetly, "Hello Jongin. Pleasure to meet you." Tao thought Jongin smiled, but it could have been his eyes playing tricks on him. "Here are the invitations. One for each of you," Jongin said softly. Tao vaguely saw that Jongin pulled out three rectangular cards from his pocket and handed them to the girls.

"Thank you," another girl said, then she looked up, "What are we supposed to do again? Besides getting revenge on Taeun." The other two giggled maliciously beside her. Jongin replied, "Create as much distraction as possible. There's a guy named Oh Sehun-"

"Oh oh oh!" the third girl squealed, "I know him!" "Yeah yeah okay. Anyway, just make his time terrible," Jongin continued. He paused and said, "Then you can hunt down Taeun. Good luck."

Tao had to force Junmyeon to stay down instead of getting up to punch Jongin in the face although he himself was quite tempted too. After the four of them disappeared down the pavement, Junmyeon spat, "ing idiots. I guess Oh Sehun is good enough for us to save."

"Hyung, you'll go find Sehun. I'll go try to search for Minseok."

"Then we'll bash him up afterwards."

 

------

 

Minseok felt like puking out all of the food he had consumed when Jongin kissed Luhan. It had to be Luhan. Those sparkly eyes were one of a kind. Even Jongdae was stunned. He muttered, "What the heck?" The nerve Kim Jongin had! Minseok looked worriedly at Luhan who was still standing frozen at his spot. Jongin had disappeared after doing that dirty little trick of his.

He had expected some fight to happen, but apparently Jongin was more terrible than that. Don't judge him, but Minseok knew that Sehun liked Luhan since the day they had met even though both of them never admitted it. Now, Jongin went to kiss Luhan, right on the lips. Minseok felt the sudden urge to skin Jongin alive as he looked around for signs of the dark skinned male.

He saw Baekhyun running over to Luhan, probably to check whether he was fine. But as for Kyungsoo, there was no sign of him as well. It was like he had gone away the moment Jongin kissed Luhan. "Umm Jongdae. I need to go somewhere for a while," Minseok muttered under his breath before walking off to find Kyungsoo. If he could spot Kim Jongin, that would be a plus point.

Pushing through the chatting people, Minseok craned his neck painfully in search for Kyungsoo, but he was nowhere to be found. He then made his way outside of the ballroom, hoping that Kyungsoo was outside. He took in a deep breath of fresh air and scanned the surroundings. He didn't spot Kyungsoo, but he spotted Jongin.

Minseok clenched his fists as he walked towards him. "Kim Jongin," he said. Jongin had a look of surprise when he saw him, but he smiled twistedly soon after. He turned around and walked in the other direction. Minseok began running after him, "Yah! You idiot come back here!" The moment he turned the corner, Jongin was gone. Hmm, strange.

"Hello, Taeun," a girl's voice said. Minseok turned towards the voice and peered into the darkness. He saw a lean looking girl staring at him with a smirk. She asked, "Enjoyed the ball?" Minseok retorted, "I sure did. But I don't know who you are. Bye." He his heel to only see another girl standing behind him. She was shorter than the first girl.

Looking back at the first girl, he asked exasperatedly, "Do I know you?" "Stop acting, Choi Taeun!" she snarled, stalking over to him. Minseok stepped backwards, suddenly remembering something that the real Taeun had told him.

"There's Seomin, then Taehee and Dahui. They are always trying to get me. Annoying people, I must say."

Minseok gave the girl a strained smile, "Okay. Hello Seomin." Seomin gnashed her teeth (which made her look quite horrible) approvingly, "Good. I thought you had amnesia for a moment." The girl behind him laughed.

"We haven't finished what we left..."

Minseok gulped as he took a step backwards. He looked for an escape route, darting his eyes from corner to corner. "Had fun wearing those make-up?" he lied, but by the hateful look on Seomin's face, he knew that he had struck a sore spot. Seomin replied somehow calmly, "I give it to you, Taeun. You got away." She then took a step closer to him and continued, "You must know that my parents are of a higher status than the principal right?"

He was trying to wrap his mind around what Seomin had said but something hit him from the back and he out.

 

------

 

"What in the holy is happening?" Kyungsoo asked softly to himself, his mouth agape when he saw two guys lugging an unconscious Minseok across the backyard. He had just recovered from the fact that Jongin had kissed Luhan and now Minseok was being kidnapped? Two girls trailed after the men, chuckling and giggling. 

But whatever it was, Kyungsoo knew that Minseok was in some deep . He quickly ran back to the ballroom and almost immediately found Baekhyun and Luhan huddling in a corner. "Hey Baek-"

"What?!" Baekhyun snapped angrily after turning around. Kyungsoo nearly tripped on the skirt of the dress. He scowled afterwards, "I know Luhan's situation is very annoying. But for your information, I just saw Minseok being kidnapped by two guys and two girls." Blood rushed back into Luhan's face upon hearing that.

He asked in a semi-shaky voice, "Minseok is kidnapped?" Kyungsoo nodded impatiently. At this rate, Minseok could have been murdered already and they would still be bickering here. "Yes. I kid you not," Kyungsoo said as he tapped his foot on the floor, "We have to find him." 

No sooner than a second after he had said that, Kyungsoo found Luhan and Baekhyun staring at him with their startled eyes. 

"What?"

"We are gonna find Minseok... In this?" 

Baekhyun then pointed to his dress infuriatedly. Kyungsoo blinked his eyes. He didn't consider their dresses. Well, it was going to be really weird if people saw three girls running along the streets with ball gowns. Luhan also added softly, "And our heels..." Until Luhan mentioned that, Kyungsoo didn't realise his feet hurt like hell. He began to be very worried. 

"But we have to find Minseok!" he exclaimed, "He could be in danger!" Baekhyun scrunched up his nose in deep thought, then his face brightened with a smile. "Aha! I know what we can do."

Baekhyun ran off into the crowd and the two hurriedly followed after him. "Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun yelled across some five meters of space as he half stomped towards the giant. Kyungsoo winced at Baekhyun's loud girlish voice. He wished that he didn't shout, because now many people were staring at them.

Chanyeol's eyes flared open in slight shock at the sight of them. He immediately excused himself from the ring of people whom he was talking to and walked over to Baekhyun. "What?" he asked, then eyeing Kyungsoo and Luhan suspiciously, "And who are they?" Baekhyun waved his hand dissmissively as he replied, "Kai's date, Hyomin. And you know him, Luhan."

If Chanyeol could make his eyes go any wider, he did. "H-he's L-Luhan?!" he sputtered in shock. "Yeah, he is. Pretty right?" Baekhyun agreed as he gripped onto Chanyeol's shoulder. Baekhyun then looked around before saying, "Chanyeol, uh, we sort of need your help." Kyungsoo instantly stepped forward and added, "Yes. Please help us."

"What happened?" Chanyeol sighed, looking at all three of them. Luhan spoke up finally, "Taeun has been kidnapped."

Pokerfaced, the giant said slowly, "You expect me to believe that?" "Did I just hear that Taeun has been kidnapped?" a chirpy voice asked from behind. Jongdae's trollish face appeared at Chanyeol's shoulder a moment later. "Explains why she looked frettish for the past half an hour," he continued.

"Has it ever occured to you, that if your set-up date is missing, the things you will face at home?" Chanyeol asked, turning his head. Baekhyun whistled appreciatively, "That's the best thing I've heard you say for the past week." "Shut up," Chanyeol growled back.

On the other hand, Jongdae seemed to have taken Chanyeol's words to heart. He bit his lip, "Oh well... You have a point. Mum will have my skin." Kyungsoo urged impatiently, "Then let's start finding M- Taeun!" Oh . But no one apparently noticed his mistake. He sighed in relief internally.

Now, Jongdae was the one looking frantic. "Um..," he started, "How are we supposed to start finding Taeun?" Chanyeol held up a hand and interrupted, "Hyomin, how sure are you that it was Taeun in the first place?" His blood boiled for a moment. They had spent so much time talking about this and this dolt still doubted him?!

Kyungsoo replied a little to loudly (because he was angry anyway), "Park Chanyeol, if Taeun dies by the end of today, just remember you are the one..." Chanyeol stepped back and relented, "Okay okay. We'll use my car-" Luhan asked with horror displayed on his face, "You can drive?" Chanyeol nodded his head absent mindedly.

"But we're all underage!" Luhan exclaimed, getting paler and paler. Then Luhan's phone rang out in a melodic tune. Still ashen faced, he picked it up.

Luhan asked, "Hello?" Kyungsoo then stared at him intently. "Uh huh we know. Where are you?" As the conversation went on, he noticed that Luhan's lips grew more and more pursed. "Okay. We'll go there right now." Then Luhan ended the call. He looked up at them grimly and explained, "It was Junmyeon and Tao. They said they saw Mi- Taeun being carried away by two men and two girls. They're following them now."

"Great. Let's go," Jongdae said immediately and dashed off towards the carpark. Chanyeol said with a blank face, "I thought he was just joking that he wanted to find her." "Well, apparently not. Hurry!" Baekhyun said as he ran off, pulling a disgruntled Chanyeol along with him.

 

------

 

Baekhyun couldn't believe that they were actually fighting over the front seat. Like, really whacking each other. Only Luhan was the sane one standing outside the car waiting for them to patiently finish bickering. Okay maybe not since Luhan looked as if he wanted to j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter