For The First Time In Forever

This Is War- Just Kidding. I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: I'm writing in this in 3rd POV.

 

Luhan snorted while looking at his facebook page. "Pfft. Handsome? Helpful? Kind?" He turned to Junmyeon with his phone on his hand and asked, "Where can I find these es?" Tao reached over and snatched Luhan's phone before scrolling through. "Hey!" Luhan grumbled, but Tao continued looking through it.

"Wow. They have a fan-page," Tao commented sarcastically, throwing the phone back into Luhan's direction. Luhan dived forward before his phone could die a gloriouds death on the marble-tiled floor. At the dressing table, Baekhyun said as he applied his eyeliner, "Meh. I already expected it." He stood up and asked with a bright smile, "How's the eyeliner?"

After looking judgementally at Baekhyun, Junmyeon said with a poker-face, "You do realise you look scary right?" "Huh?" Baekhyun asked innocently, tidying the non-existent mess in his hair. At this moment, Minseok burst into the room with his face flushed half flushed red with excitement. "Hey guys-" He turned to look in Baekhyun's direction and tripped over a wire stretching across the floor.

"You okay?" Luhan asked worriedly. Minseok just nodded his head and procceeded to stare in horror at Baekhyun, "Baek. How thick do you plan to apply your eyeliner?!" The rest turned to look at Baekhyun. Tao clicked his tongue, "You know what? He's right. Are you planning to start murdering people with your eyes?" True enough, the liner was about one centimeter above Baekhyun's waterline.

Junmyeon chuckled, "Yeah. You should go rub off some parts." With a dejected face, Baekhyun trudged off to the washroom. Luhan asked Minseok, "Actually, why were you so excited before you saw Baekhyun?" Minseok brightened on cue and replied, "The clothes we are modelling for are so awesome! I saw them at the lobby just now."

Upon hearing that, Kyungsoo sticked his head out from the washroom door suddenly and asked loudly, "Really?!" Minseok barely had time to nod his head before Kyungsoo dashed out of the washroom and then out of the waiting room. Luhan turned to the rest who were sitting on the couch, his eyes blinking repeatedly, "Did he just run out with only one eyed eyeliner?"

"Ya! Do Kyungsoo! You haven't put finished your eyeliner!" came Baekhyun's indignant voice. His face then appeared at the doorway of the washroom with one hand holding onto the cosmetic item. He scowled, "Is it just me, or do you guys think that Kyungsoo's getting over-reactive when he gets near new clothing nowadays?" Luhan shrugged, "You've got a point. Don't know why."

They stared after the now closing door. Then Junmyeon sighed, "Baekhyun. It's still too thick."

"Nevermind. I like it hehe. You guys want some?"

"NO!"

------

Kyungsoo dashed out of the lift doors and spotted the pieces of clothing hanging delicately on the golden racks. Many people were milling over them and some were fawning over the dresses.

"Oh my... This green is so beautiful."

"I heard the young master designed all these in a week."

"That's talent."

He took excited steps towards the temporary set up to see what outfits he and the rest were supposed to model later on. Walking through the rows, he carefully caressed the smooth material of the dresses. Finally, he came to a section labelled, "For modelling." Kyungsoo quickly dashed over and looked through the outfits. He was literally squealing when he saw the pieces.

"Like them?" a voice asked behind him. Kyungsoo turned around with a start and found Jongin looking at him. "U-uh yeah. They're awesome." he stuttered as Jongin walked past him and touched the sheer fabric of one of the pieces - Luhan's. "I didn't know you and your... friends are modelling for my dad's company." "We are?!" Kyungsoo asked in disbelief.

The lady obviously never told them that. "Nevermind that," Jongin said, looking back at him. Kyungsoo then gave him a wide eyed stare. "I spent a lot of time on yours. But I think that set fit you perfectly," Jongin chuckled, "You'll look beautiful in that fishnet shirt." That comment jerked Kyungsoo up from his dream like state and he glared at Jongin, "Jerk."

"I'll be looking forward to see the pictures. I expect you and your friends to do a good job."

"Don't worry. We will."

------

When Kyungsoo stomped back to the waiting room, he wished that he had stayed at the lobby for a little while longer. Baekhyun had apparently decided to add about half a centimeter to his eyeliner and was currently putting some on Joonmyeon who was playing nice. But by the look on his face, Joonmyeon was not enjoying it. Kyungsoo sighed and stepped silently into the washroom, only to come face to face with a plume of rainbow coloured smoke.

"What the heck?" he spat, brushing off the coloured dust. Then Kyungsoo glared at the culprit, or cuprits. "Yah! Luhan! Tao!" Luhan had a joyful grin on his face while Tao looked more like he was amused by the look on Kyungsoo's face. Kyungsoo looked over to the plastic bag of coloured stuff Luhan was holding before asking, "What is that?"

Luhan the bag into his face and replied cheefully, "Mixed coloured powder! They can actually dye your hair temporarily." Kyungsoo just stared at the older as if he had gone mad. "Are you guys bored?" But Luhan ignored Kyungsoo's comment and continued as he pointed at another bag filled with cotton candy pink siting beside the sink, "Tao mixed this rainbow one and I made the pink one. Wanna try?" Kyungsoo immediately ran out of the washroom, fearing for his hair.

Outside, Baekhyun was now moving on to his second culprit, Minseok. "Dude. I only want a thin layer. I don't want to end up like Joonmyeon." he warned while Baekhyun poised the pen above his eye. Baekhyun just waved off the question too happily, "Don't worry hyung! I won't!" That left Minseok in an even more frightened state as Joonmyeon nodded solemnly at him from another corner of the room.

"No wait. Baek. Stop! Stop! STAWWP-"

"..."

"Umm... What did you do to my eyelid?"

"Cateye style! It's nice!"

"Noooooooo!"

Kyungsoo could not blame the stylists for looking shocked when they stepped into the room seeing some tables being coated with coloured powder and three weirdly eye-lined males. 

------

Meanwhile, the other group was enjoying their time at a golf course Jongdae's father owned.

"You know," Sehun yawned, "I don't understand why you guys like playing this. It's freaking boring." Jongdae sat down beside him in the cabby while Chanyeol and Jongin were not too far from them taking shots. The older grinned, "Easy for you to say. You grew up in a normal family." There was no reply from the maknae and Jongdae realised that he had fallen asleep.

He sighed as he took off his golf gloves before checking his phone.

Mum: Be safe, dear! And Mum's cooking kimchi ramen tonight. Your favourite! (sent 1.00pm)

Me: Okay. I will. Yayyyyy :D (sent 1.10pm)

Mum: Good boy :)))

Jongdae leaned back onto the seat and scrolled down the messaging list. Suddenly, he saw something that caught his eye.

Anonymous: Yah. You promised me to get me steamed buns tonight!

Anonymous: Xi Luhan! Oiiiiiiii. Lu. Han. Reply. Me. 

Anonymous: And where the heck are u. How big is the freaking studio??

Wasn't Luhan one of those guys from the loser team? Jongdae wondered who sent the message. The person seemed terribly cute. And he likes steamed buns. Like Dad. he added mentally. Jongdae was jolted from his thoughts when the sounds of bickering wafted towards his ears.

"You cheated!"

"Did not!"

"I saw you!"

"Evidence?"

Chanyeol glared at Jongin who had a smug look on his face, "When did I ever cheat?!" "Like um... Few million times?" the other replied casually. " you." "Not interested." Jongin laughed as he ran away from the fuming Chanyeol in the sun. Sehun groaned as he shifted his body to the other direction, "Shut up guys. You're so noisy." 

Suddenly Jongdae turned to the boy and asked, "Do you know where is Zhang Yixing and Wu Yifan?" Sehun mumbled, "I think he's at his company Idunnoreallydunnowhattheheckhe'sdoing... Zzz..."

------

Yixing frowned at the young boy, "Come on. Junkyung, I know you can do it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter