F*** Life

This Is War- Just Kidding. I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Huang Zitao - Kung Fu Master, Tigress, Baby Panda

Tagline: #getoutofmyface

 

Don't call me Zitao. Call me Tao, if not I'll kill you. And don't ask me why. Hehe.

I'm prettty free now, sooooo just writing for fun. I saw what Sehun and Luhan wrote. (Don't tell them) AND I DIED LAUGHING.

I didn't know that happened. They didn't tell me, or us. It's so dramatic that I literally RLAB and caused my dad to wonder if a nerve had broken in my head. Anyway, I shouldn't laugh at them. I didn't tell them the whole truth as well xP

As a warning, my story is gonna be pretty sob. After you read the rest's writings, you must be wondering how I knew Kris, and why I hate him.

So... Start!

 

 

Let me get this straight. Wu Yifan is not my brother. Or my cousin. He's not even my friend. Any relationship with him? Well, there is. It would probably be 'enemy'. Wu Yifan was a guy I'd met on the basketball court. And had to just throw the ball at my stomach. 

As a forgiving guy I was, I forgave him and walked away. THEN Yifan apparently saw my oh-so-innocent-and-cute face and decided to go after me. And he was a kingka. To be ing honest, I did not appreciate girls throwing me dirty looks and framing me for every single thing that happened. After a while, I got suuuper pissed and unleashed my awesome kung-fu ness.

As a result, Wu Yifan is still afraid of me until now. Yippeeeee.

But seriously, I was very quiet in middle school. I rarely had friends. Now, even with Luhan, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, they are the most number of friends I'd ever had. And the first that I'd ever trusted. (What a sad life)

I growled in exasperation as I glared at the nunchuk that was lying on the floor, as if it were mocking me in its shiny glamour. "That was the ing tenth time." I muttered as I bent down to pick the weapon up. My neck felt unbearably hot and sticky with sweat, causing my fringe to stick to my eyes then dropping to my eyes. I used a hand and swiped away the stray hair.

Feeling a new wave of determination, I began the usual routine which I ultimately failed always. Really, I swear I could hear the nunchuk laughing at me as it landed on the wooden floor with a metallic clang. Then I realised the laughing came from behind me. My blood froze. Yifan.

I heard footsteps coming towards me, then my instincts kicked in. I swiftly bent down and picked up the nunchuk before spinning around. Yep. It was him. "I didn't expect you to be here." he said. He had freshly dyed his hair in a brighter blonde and looked stupid as usual. I rolled my eyes and stared at him, "Aw come on. You look stupid with the ponytail."

Yifan frowned and looked up, as if he could see his hair. The ponytail stuck up like an out of place chicken feather. "It's fine." he retorted. Swinging the nunchuk freely, I walked around him, "No it's not."

"Yes it is." 

"Nope."

"What the heck of course its nice!"

"It looks like you asked a kid to tie your hair for you, tard."

I glared at him hard, stopping my nunchuk from swinging. The hall was empty except for us two, and the fan had to just spoil yesterday. Whoops.

Yifan widened his eyes at me. "What?" I asked shortly. "How the did you know?" he gaped. "HOW THE HECK WOULD I KNOW?!" I seethed, gritting my teeth. This guy was getting on my nerves again. I told myself again and again, just calm down and try not to punch him like last time. You don't a mob of fangirls after you.

But it is just so tempting to throw the nunchuk at him, since he is just in front of me. Yifan continued staring at me. Pointing my nunchuks threatneningly at him, I said, narrowing my eyes, "Listen up, Yifan. If you don't go now, this thing will end up on your face." "Wow wow wow," he replied sarcastically, raising his hands in mock surrender and taking a step backwards.

"First, don't call me Yifan. Second, you can't even use the nuntrucks."

"First, I don't care what the heck you are called. Second, it's ing nunchuks, smarty pants."

I swear I didn't see it coming. But I managed to do a backroll on the floor before I got hit by Yifan's flying kick. Quickly jumping back up, I glared at him. "You ing idiot." he said before running towards me like a bull. I had dropped my nunchuks some meters away. . When Yifan's fist came flying at me, I dodged under it before using the momentum to kick his back.

My right leg contacted with his back with a satisfying crack. He jumped up in shock but didn't yell. Not exactly the reaction I was hoping for. If looks could kill, I would have melted right there. However, looks could not kill, but his glare could certainly make me feel intimidated. The moment I looked directly at his eyes, I knew I was ing dead.

Nevertheless, I ran and picked up my nunchuks. Panting heavily, I looked at him, holding the wushu weapon tightly. He was still at the same position. All we did was stare at each other for a minute. "Did you seriously come to the school to annoy me?" I growled menacingly. Yifan didn't seem to be affected. Sneering, he answered, "No. You're the one that's annoying me."

"You're the one who threw the basketball at me."

"No you just barged into the court! What the heck could I do?! Stop the ball?"

"Fine. But I didn't ask you to come with your ing idiots to corner me!"

Yifan opened his mouth and closed it. His fists curled up beside his body. I held up the look. "Why you..."

"Why me what." I questioned, taking a step forward. Then something hit me in my brain, a rather itching question.

 

"Wait a minute... Why do you want to be called Kris, not Yifan?" I asked, truly out of curiosity. Yifan's eyes widened as if I'd just given him a blow on the stomach. "W-why do you want to know?" he stuttered, unknowingly unclenching his fists. I stared at him, stupefied. "Come on. Just a truce question?" 

He shook his head violently. Strange, I though as I looked at Yifan, He never acts like that. Yifan put on a cold look but I noticed that his lower lip was trembling. What the hell? And his eyes showed evident shock. "And why did you seem so shocked when I said a kid tied up your hair?" I asked, before I could even think. Stupid mouth.

Yifan stared at me for a while. Damn it. He looked really horrified now. Seriously why so sensitive? His usual frowning and emotionless face was showing a lot of mixed feelings right now. I sort of felt sorry for him. My scowl softened and I lowered my nunchuks, "Hey. Actually, it's okay-" "No no no" Yifan mumbled, taking a few steps back, "It's not your fault. It's... Just me."

Then he disappeared in a flash, leaving feeling utterly confused. Wow. That was new. And why did I get the sense that his last sentence was more than it seems? Scratching my head, I looked at my nunchuks and continued practising. I guess my mind was replaying the scenes that happened in the past few seconds and I followed the normal routine I usually did for wushu.

I really didn't notice what was going on until I heard some clapping from outside the hall. I turned it disinterestedly and saw a couple of girls gaping at me from the entrance. What the heck? I was about to think that they were decoys from Yifan but one of them ran up to me and commented, pointing to my nunchuks, "That, was reaaaaally cool!" Huh? Wait what?

Staring at my nunchuks, I looked back her, asking, "This?" The girl nodded her head. I scratched my head in surprise. Wow. I was just failing a couple of minutes ago. Then Yifan came- He came.

My mind proccessed that while the girl asked, "How did you do that?" I grinned at her, feeling slightly better than the past week, "No, not just me. Someone else helped too."

 

Kris Wu Yifan - Strange/fierce/cool guy, Lazy pa, Kind Dragon

Tagline: #you

 

I do no . And this stuff is just . Seriously what the heck man. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ZITAO-

Oops. Hehe

AND DID I JUST TYPE 'HEHE'? That boy is getting so much gayness into me I swear, it's not me! Okay fine. Whatever.

Just get this over and done with. Meh.

 

Did Zitao just ask me that? Seriously? Was all that was passing through my mind. The crowd spilt like the red sea in front of me as I made my way through. I couldn't care about the squealings now.

Ma! Pa! Stop quarrelling!

I'm scared...

I bet your mum was a e

You're a ing loser, Li Jiaheng

My head throbbed from the memories. No... They can't come back! I screamed inwardly, biting my lips, until the metallic taste filled my mouth. My pace picked up. I needed to go to the garden. Where no one will ever see me.

Gege! Where's pa?

Why did Pa leave? Is he in Neverland?

We see the same stars right? Maybe if I sing to the sky, Pa will come back!

Ge! Why are you always so sad now?

Jiaheng-gege, talk to me... Please? I don't want you to go Neverland like Pa.

I swear to the gods that I was about to yell out loud. Why did life had to be this hard? My eyes watered, but I held on. I am Kris. The dragon. The fierce one. I am not Li Jiaheng. Not him. He was a weakling.

In the moment when I dashed through the wooden gates of the garden, my tears just flowed freely lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter