Chapter 4

If I Stayed

●•●•●•●•●•●•●●•●•●•●•●•●•●

IF I STAYED

Tiger_nim™

●•●•●•●•●•●•●●•●•●•●•●•●•●

 

LUHAN heard a sound that somewhat spoke his name. Was he hallucinating or something? He looked around the convenience store and there was not even one that's looking at him. They were all busy buying something or taking their leave. He decided to ignore and shrugged it off. Well, that's until the front door opened revealing a fuming Park Chanyeol.

 

 

 

Chanyeol stomped towards the counter where the pink haired boy was. Five years. Five years of searching for him and he's sure where Luhan is, there is a Baekhyun. 

 

 

Luhan wanted to ran away from where he was right now. His suppose to be 'cousin' had found him. In Jeju. In a convenience store. Behind a cash register. 

 

 

 

Omaygash!! What do I do?!!! What to do? What to do? Baekhyun's going to kill me!! He is going to seriously kill me! Act natural Lulu. Act natural!!

 

 

 

"This isn't what it looks like. I am not who you think I am."

 

 

 

Good job Lulu. So much for acting natural.

 

 

 

"I don't think so Luhan. I don't think so." Chanyeol spat.

 

 

 

Himchan, the store's owner, sensed the trouble Luhan was in, so he walked towards the counter to see what was wrong.

 

 

 

"Is there a problem sir?" Himchan spoke as he looked from Luhan to Chanyeol.

 

 

"No, just the fact I finally found my 'suppose' to be cousin, who was missing for five ing years working in a convenience store." Chanyeol added more stress as he spoke the word 'cousin'. Luhan may change the color of his hair as many times as he want, but Chanyeol would still recognize those dear eyes five miles away. Chanyeol walked around the counter to grab Luhan's arm and drag him out of the store. Thankfully there were no more costumers inside since they were about to close anyway.

 

 

"You're coming with me Oh Luhan - or should I say, Xi Luhan?" Chanyeol spoke.

 

 

 

"I don't know wha- what did you say? H-how? I mean Do-" Luhan's eyes widened at what Chanyeol said.

 

 

 

How did they know? Omaygash. Did the criminal find him? Did something happen to Sehun? Please no!

 

 

 

"Save it for Sehun." Chanyeol began dragging Luhan again.

 

 

"Now wait just a minute sir. I don't know who you are, but you don't have any right to barge in here and drag one of my employees to who-knows-where." Himchan said as he slapped Chanyeol's hand from his employee’s arm. He then stepped in front of Luhan, shielding him from an enraged Chanyeol.

 

 

 

"You don't know who I am? Seriously? Aren't you Korean or something?" Chanyeol snapped.

 

 

 

"No. Now leave before I call the police."

 

 

 

"Even if you call the whole armed forces of Korea, I don't care. I'm taking my cousin back. Now move."

 

 

 

Himchan could feel his blood boil in his blood just underneath his skin. This giant is pissing the hell out of him. Of course he knows who he is. Who won't recognize the son of the president? And he knows Luhan and his friends were hiding from these people for some reason he doesn’t have to know. Himchan turned towards Luhan and grabbed the younger's shoulder's.

 

 

 

"Luhan, listen me, okay? I'll hold him off then you ran for the back door. Go straight home and while on the way call your friends. I want you to go to Busan and find my friend Jongup."

 

 

 

"But-" Luhan wanted to contradict but was cut-off by Himchan.

 

 

 

"No buts!! Now go!!" Himchan pushed Luhan and tackled Chanyeol to the floor. He pinned the taller's hands flat on the floor while he straddled him. For a shorter guy, Himchan was stronger.

 

 

 

When Himchan was sure that Luhan was, by now, far away he stopped fighting Chanyeol and collapsed on the floor. The giant didn't waste time and stood up, not bothering to clean his suit. He gave Himchan one last glare ran out of the store. 

 

 

 

Himchan flipped himself over and was now on his stomach. He groaned when he finally realized something.

 

 

 

I have to find a new cashier.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Luhan climbed on the bus breathlessly. He sat at the farthest part of the vehicle since there were only a few on board. He pulled out his cellular phone and texted Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. He never had dreamed that this day would come this soon. They were doomed.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Kyungsoo dashed out of the hospital as soon as he timed out of work. He recieved Luhan's message a few minutes ago while he was in the middle of assisting in surgery. He didn't even bother to wash up. He grabbed his things from the locker rooms and made his way out of the establishment. He took the fastest way home and on his way he would pass by the town square. He saw some police lurking around town with some FBI.

 

 

 

Park is definitely here.

 

 

 

As soon as Kyungsoo arrived at the bus stop he ran as fast as he could to their apartment. He was relieved that there were no authorities around and that means there not found yet. He entered the apartment and sees Luhan packing whatever it is he could grab. Sensing that Kyungsoo had already arrived Luhan spoke.

 

 

 

“Kyungsoo! Don’t just stand there, grab your things and y – what happened to you?!” Kyungsoo looked at an appalled Luhan. He raised an eyebrow trying to figure out what the other meant.

 

 

 

“What?” He glanced down at himself and was also shocked because his hands were still covered with blood.

 

 

 

“Yah! Move you but and wash up and I’ll pack for you. Now hurry!” Luhan ordered as he quickly packs Hyunie’s clothes. Luhan grabbed some of Hyunie’s shirts, pants and underwear since Baekhyun was not around yet. He didn’t forget to grab some of the toddler’s book. 

 

 

 

Where on earth are you Baek?!

 

 

**

 

Baekhyun smiled down at his son as they exited the ice cream parlor. He and Hyunie went out to the city to look around since it was still early. They were about to go home when his son spotted an ice cream parlor and practically dragged his mother inside.

 

 

 

“Are you happy Hyunie?” Baekhyun asked as he held one of his son’s small hand.

 

 

 

“Yes mommy! Let’s have ice cream again tomorrow when we go home, okay?” Hyunie gave his mother a beaming smile. Baekhyun chuckled since Hyunie’s face was almost covered with chocolate. He pulled out a handkerchief and wiped his son’s face with it.

 

 

*beep beep*

 

 

Baekhyun felt his phone vibrate inside his jacket. He slipped his free hand inside and pulled it out. He sees a message that was sent half an hour ago from Luhan. Baekhyun stopped on his track and so did Hyunie. Hyunie stared up at his mother to see what was wrong. He sees his mother’s eyes widen as he read the text message and it made him even more confused. Baekhyun stared at the text message with mixed emotions. 

 

Why? Why now?!

 

 

TO: BaekLa; D.O.

FROM: LuGoon

 

Go home now. Park found me. 

 **

A/N: 

Add me on facebook - Taiga

PART 1 ----------------- TaoRis - Master Yifan

PART 2 ----------------- HunHan - The Bro Code

PART 3 ----------------- KaiSoo - El Estudyante

PART 4 ----------------- BaekYeol - Baekhyun's Prince Cha . . . nyeol? 

PART 5 ----------------- If I Stayed