Chapter 8

If I Stayed

 

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

IF I STAYED

Tiger_nim™

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

 

"Let go of me! Aw! That hurt you -head!" Baekhyun lashed out at the two officials that were manhandling him into a room.

"Who are you calling -head?!" The official to his right snapped.

"You, you dip!" Baekhyun spat.

"Why you little-"

"Hurt him and you're dead!" The official was about to smack Baekhyun but was stopped by Chanyeol's deep booming voice.

"If there's just one tiny scratch on that loud mouth, expect a termination report." Chanyeol warned. He walked towards the trio and pulled Baekhyun from the two's hold.

"And who are you calling loud mouth, big ears?!" Baekhyun retorted. He kicked Chanyeol by the shin. The officials were trying to hold on their amusement at the couple. Who would think, Park Chanyeol, the first son, would succumb to a mere puppy eyed omega?

"Aw! That hurt Baek." Chanyeol pouted.

"It was supposed to."

He turned to the two bodyguards who were snickering at the corner of the room.

"Yah! What are you two EMBICILES laughing about huh? GET OUT!" Chanyeol roared while grabbing his calculator and throws it at them. The two covered their heads and went out the door with a slam. Chanyeol sighed, finally rid of the idiots. He fixes his tie and turned around to face Baekhyun. He opens his mouth to speak.

"Nope! I don't want to hear it. No. Just no!" Baekhyun says while covering his ears and shutting his eyes.

"But Baek!" Chanyeol whines.

"Shut up! You don't need to explain okay? Now let me out." Baekhyun now stomps towards the door and was about to turn the knob when Chanyeol grabs him and drags him back to the center of his office.

"Yah! I have a lot to ask you, you know! And I need answers Baek!" Chanyeol says as pins the other's arms to prevent him from flailing.

"No! Let me go Chanyeol! Now! This is hostage!" Baekhyun spat at Chanyeol.

"No it is not Baek! Shut up or I'll-"

"You'll what?! Huh? Don't you dare threaten m-" Baelhyun was not able to finish his sentence since Chanyeol was already kissing him.

"What the hell Park Chanyeol?!" Baekhyun snapped as soon as Chanyeol released his lips.

"You were loud and didn't let me finish. Now as I was saying or asking or whatever-" Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"-why did you disappear? Why did you leave without even saying anything?" Chanyeol asked.

"Mr. Park, this is my life, I can go and leave if I want to. I was, and am, not obligated to inform you of whatever is happening in my life." Baekhyun sassed.

Chanyeol scrunched up his nose. "But, we were doing fine. Did I do something wrong? Did I say something offending? What? . Tell me Baek! I am so ing confused."

"Good. You deserve all the confusion and frustration." Baekhyun turns and starts to walk to the door again.

"And here I thought we had something special." Baekhyun stopped and face Chanyeol again. His anger finally taking over.

"Special?! Tell me Park Chanyeol? What was so special about being your toy? Oh wait, is it how you ed me and then disregarded my feelings? Or is it the fact that you were already engaged and made me look like an unrequitedly in love idiot? Huh! Tell me you ing ungrateful bastard!

Chanyeol stood there frozen. He stared at a crying Baekhyun. Is it cruel to say that even when he is crying his beautiful too?

"Wait, what?! What do you mean I was engaged?"

"Oh don't give me that crap! And you know what? I'm out of here!" Baekhyun raised both his hands and grabbed the doorknob and opened the door.

He was stopped when he was greeted by a woman. The same woman he saw in Chanyeol's office years ago. And the has the nerve to lay her hands on his son. Hyunie was perched on the arms of the 'bane' of Baekhyun's life

"Uhh. Hello?" The woman says.

"Mommy!" Hyunie stretched his hands towards Baekhyun, to be carried.

"We're not finished Baekhyun! Get back here. What engagement were you talking about? Who was I engaged?"

"With her! She's your fiancée!" Baekhyun pointed at Dara.

"Wait a minute…" Dara began.

"Oh shut up." Baekhyun then pushed Dara aside. Then he went out of the room and towards the main entrance.

"Mommy? Where are we going?" Asked a confused Hyunie as Baekhyun let him down to walk.

"Your son's right. Where are you going Baekhyunie?" Baekhyun heard a familiar voice. The mother turns around and was greeted by Leeteuk and Taeyeon .

 

“Oh my gosh! Teukie look! It’s Baekhyunie(god this is awkward. Aish chincha. But it needs to be done, people.).” Taeyeon squealed. Leeteuk nearly facepalmed at his wife’s antics.

 

“Now can we keep him?” (Don’t know what I’m talking about? Read Baekhyun's Prince Cha...nyeol?)

"Well, honey, we need to ask first." Leeteuk replied. Then he turned to BAekhyun.

 

"Baekhyun-ssi, are you and Chanyeol ready to marry?"

 

"What?" Baekhyun asked. He was shocked.

 

Doesn't he know what his son has been doing? And I thought his parent's knew about his engagement? (Don’t know what I’m talking about? Again? Read Baekhyun's Prince Cha...nyeol?)

 

"Uhmm. Aren't you going to marry our son?" Leeteuk asked. Taeyeon was noodding her head in agreement.

 

"Welll-"

 

"Tha's what I was going to ask him. If only he would stop walking out on me. Serioslly Baek, what has gotten in your mind that made you think I was engaged to her?!" Chanyeol asked as he got out of the office too.

"What? I don't understand." Leeteuk spoke.

 

"Me too!" Said Taeyeon.

 

Chanyeol gaave out a sigh and turned to his parents. "He thinks I am engaged with Dara noona."

 

NOONA?! Baekhyun thought out loud.

 

"Yes Baek. Dara Noona. She's my cousin."

 

Oh.

 

My.

 

Freaking.

 

Gosh.

 

"Baekhyun!"

"Baekhyunnie!"

"Honeybear!"

"Mommy!"

 

Baekhyun fainted.

 

 

**

 

A/N: 

I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR THE TWO MONTH DELAY. SCHOOL HAS BEEN SO .. SO.... SO... URGH! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, RIGHT? SINCE IT'S CHRISTMAS BREAK, I'LL TRY TO UPDATE. TAKE NOTE, TRY. SO PARDON ME IF I CAN NOT UPDATE.

P. S.

Add me on facebook - Taiga

P. S. S.

HAPPPY 777 SUBIES FOR IIS! 777TH SUBY IS JONCHUNNIE~!