Chapter 10

If I Stayed

A/N: Hey my Cubbies. I've finally made a Tumblr acc and a separate Facebook account. We can finally chat and stuff. Anyways, I have also finally moved on from Baekhyun and that . Hello new exo bias. Hello y Jongin! KaiSoo is love. BaekYeol is.... still love but... Kaisoo... is just soo... asdfghjkl!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008803453529

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008803453529

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008803453529

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008803453529

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

IF I STAYED

Tiger_nim™

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

 

 

TAORIS BABY! (Literally *wink*)

 

 

 

"Zitao baby, it's been a week already. I didn't mean to tell Sehunnie where Luhannie was." Yifan whined as he follows Zitao all around the Oh Mansion. They had an agreement that if Yifan tells the other's where the others were he won't get any from Zitao. But, of course, who could blame Yifan for being -deprived from his lover? His big mouth.

 

" off Yifan." Zitao said as he inspected the dishes that Jackson and Mark just finished washing.

 

"But you haven't forgiven me yet." Yifan pouted as he stood right next to Zitao.

 

"And I'm not planning to."

 

"What? Why? Did you not see how Sehunnie suffered? And what about Chanyeol? Taozi, my nephews suffered enough." Yifan said softly as he held Zitao at arm-length. "It's the least I could do.

 

"Oh really?" Zitao asked. Yifan then nodded.

 

"Okay, then it's your turn to suffer."

 

"I know you'll forgive m- wait what?" Yifan asked.

 

"You heard me Master Wu. Now please get out of my kitchen." Zitao shooed the other away.

 

"But Taoziiiii~ I really am sorry, its- oh look a bologna sandwich. I'm taking one of these." Yifan says as he grabs the sandwich from table nearby. "As I was saying… Zitao? Where’d you go?"

 

Well, let's just say that Zitao had already dashed to the nearest bathroom vomiting his insides out. He, at first, felt something churn inside his stomach as he smelled the bologna sandwich and then the next thing knew, his breakfast

 

 was making its way up his throat. Zitao grasp the toilet bowl with both his hands as he heaved. His arms numbed after and he collapsed on the tile floors and he suddenly felt cold.

 

"Zitao! Oh my god, Zitao baby!" Yifan found him in that state. There was a little bit of puke at the corner of the butler's lip. Yifan took of his suit and expensive as it was and to hell with that, he wiped the substance off. He threw the suit to the side and proceeds to carry his lover, bridal style.

 

The other butlers and maids inside the mansion began to panic when they saw a barely conscious Zitao in the arms of their master.

 

"Bambam, get some water! Jb and Jr call the others! What are you staring at?!! Move!" Yifan roared. They reached the elegant living room and he placed Zitao on the couch gently.

 

"Zitao? Are you okay? Is Sehun overworking you? Do you need anything? Are you dizzy? Are-"

 

"Yifan." Zitao mumbled.

 

"Yes baby?"

 

"Shut up."

 

Yifan snapped his lip shut. Before he could utter a word again Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Luhan came barging inside the mansion.

 

"Zitao!" It was Luhan who got to the butler first. "Are you alright?! Sehun!"

 

Sehun had just stepped inside with Jongin and Chanyeol and also approached the other (They all finally met in one place oh freaking gosh!).

 

"Have you been stressing Zitao out?!" Luhan stood up and glared at Sehun, hands on his hips.

 

"What? It's more like his stressing me out."

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo walked to Zitao and Baekhyun asked. "What happened?"

 

"We were arguing in the kitchen," the others rolled their eyes at that. Well they do argue a lot. "And I took some bologna sandwich and then when I turned to speak to him again he was gone. I found him in the bathroom spewing."

 

Baekhyun then turned to Kyungsoo and they were probably thinking about the same thing. Kyungsoo then asked. "Uhmm. When was the last time you two had, uhmm, you know?"

 

"You know what, that's actually what we were arguing about. I've been deprive for three months now." Yifan pouted.

 

"Three months?" Chanyeol spoke.

 

"Sad. I know." Yifan slowly shook his head.

 

"No, I mean three months? I don't want to assume or anything but, does anybody have a pregnancy test kit?" Chanyeol looked at everyone. Yifan looked at him confused and Zitao was staring at him like he grew another mouth.

 

"What are you talking about Park?!" Zitao stood right up from the couch and was about to approach Chanyeol. He took one step away from the couch and his legs gave out. But Yifan caught him on time. He then returned the butler to the couch.

 

Chanyeol gulped. Zitao was scary when looks like that. "But the symptoms are there. You vomit, that's probably morning sickness. You get angry easily, that's already your hormones speaking and you feel tired."

 

"I think Chanyeol is right, Zitao. Let's test if our assumptions are right." Baekhyun said.

 

"Fine." Zitao spoke. He was rubbing the bridge of his nose. He turned to Yifan, who was silent ever since Chanyeol voiced out his hypothesis.

 

"Aren't you gonna say anything?" Zitao asked.

 

Yifan looked at Zitao. He wasn't sporting his usual smirk or that crazy look he usually does. He was staring at Zitao with all the love he has built up.

 

"I'm going to be dad?" He asked. Looking at Zitao.

 

Zitao has never seen Yifan this giddy in years. Memories were brought back as he sees the spark his eyes had.

 

"Uhmm. It's not sure, but," Zitao began. Yifan's smile faltered a bit. "We should test it to be sure."

 

**

 

Kyungsoo watched as Zitao disappeared into the bathroom with the tests in his hands. He remembered a similar situation from five years ago. He looked at everybody else. Yifan was pacing the floor frantically; Baekhyun was waiting beside the bathroom door. Chanyeol was in the kitchen with Hyunie. Jongin was beside Kyungsoo on his phone.

 

"God. This is nerve wrecking!" Jongin says.

 

"I know right? This is like de javu for me." Kyungsoo replied, remembering when they found out Baekhyun was pregnant.

 

Then the bathroom door creaks open revealing Zitao. Everybody gathered to hear the result.

 

"Uhmm." All eyes were on Zitao.Yifan rushed to his side and Zitao passed him the apparatus. He looked at the butler with an unreadable expression.

 

"Yifan!"

 

"Uncle Fan!"

 

"Master Wu!"

 

Yifan fainted.

 

Sehun then rushed to pick up the pregnancy test. Then he counts the lines.

 

"What? What's the result?" Luhan asked. Sehun didn't answer but he turned to Zitao.

 

"Zitao."

 

"Yes Master Oh?"

 

Sehun took a deep sigh and said, "Will you ing marry my uncle already?!"

 

**

A/N:

I was suppose to post this yesterday cause it was KAISOO DAY, but I got carried away. So a few more chapter and we're done my cubbies.

Add me on facebook, instagram and tumblr!!! 

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008803453529

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008803453529

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008803453529

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008803453529

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008803453529

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008803453529