A smile that wins hearts.

I hate you Idiot.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sandeul's POV

As Suwnoo finished getting dressed he smirked at me which confused the hell out of me.

"What the hell is wrong with that stupid smirk on your face?" I said as I leered at his body movements.

He leaned against the wall and shook his head at me. "What are you smiling at?" I said with anger as I stepped towards the other in a threatening motion.

No Pov

"I'm smiling at you." he said as he walked dangerously close to the other. Junghwan instinctely stepped back but the other put his arms around the olders waist. Sunwoo pulled the other inwards so Junghwan's body was in contact with the others body. 

Junghwan closed his eyes as he felt Baro's hand caressing his sides. "Don't touch me Sunwoo." Baro chuckled and cupped the others cheek which made the other look. 

"I just want to feel that you are real." Baro hummed with a response. Sandeul averted his eyes from the others gaze. "Just please let me go already."

Sunwoo's smile faltered but he hid the frown from the older. "I guess you can't take a joke." he said with a small laugh.

"Jokes are for people who have no happiness in their own life so they choose to pick on the weak and ridicule them." Baro just shook his head at the other.

The duck looked at the squirrel with no emotion. "Well aren't you suppose to be doing something right now?" Baro nodded his head and grabbed his backpack while he headed towards the door. "Are you coming or not?" Sunwoo said as he turned to look at the lost soul behind him. 

Sandeul sighed as he followed the other in an awkward motion.

Sandeul's POV 

I can't believe I'm wasting a perfect week of rest just so I could follow this guy around everywhere. As we reache the stables I noticed that Baro instantly smiled when he seen a chestnut colored horse naying in his direction.

"Mandu ,did you miss your dad?" Sunwoo said as he walked up to the horse with a huge smile upon his lips...

Mandu?He named his horse after a dumpling?

The horse nayed and in delight as soon as Sunwoo glided his hand across the horses mane.

He actually has a sweet side to him afterall.

NO Pov

"come here" Baro said as he was petting Mandu's head. Sandeul was shaken a bit from the Baro's request.

"Ani~ I'm fine standing right here." Sandeul said with a soft whisper. 

Baro eyed the other and seen he had his head down while he was playing with his hands. "Are you Lee Junghwan scared of horses?"

"Ani~!" Sandeul said with wide eyes as he looked at the others serious face.

Baro sighed and walked towards the other. "You know,I will never let anything hurt you." Baro said as he looked in to the others eyes. 

Sandeul's face softened at the sight of Baro's serious statement. "Y-You're not lying to me right?"

"I'm not lying,at least when no one is looking." Baro said as he turned his head to his horse. As if he was avoiding the others reaction to the statement.

"oh" Sandeul said with dissapointment. He felt like someone just slapped him across the face.

He laughed bitterly "Nevermind ! I don't need a pabo to protect me after all." Sandeul said with a plastered fake smile on. 

Baro looked at him knowingly. Baro knew that he could only be freiends with the other in secret. It hurt his heart watching the other push him further away.He didn't know why he felt this pain in his heart. 

Sandeul walked up to Mandu and was heistating about petting the horse. He was only scared of the horse because when he was younger he fell off a horse while he was helping his grandparents on their farm.

Sandeul stepped back a bit but something stopped him from leaving. He felt a pair of hands guide his hand to the horses head. "Look at him Junghwan,He is not going to hurt you as long as you show him you trust him."

Sandeul felt goosebumps forming along his body as he felt Baro's hot breath along his neck. Baro removed his hand and made the other go closer to the horse.

Sandeul nodded and stared into the horses eyes and began to rub his head gently. The horse nayed at Sandeul which made him smile sweetlyat Mandu's reaction. "I'm sorry for being scared Mandu." Mandu looked him straight in the eyes and nodded his head abruptly while naying. Sandeul was laughing at the horses actions which made Sunwoo smile silently from the side . 

"You know Mandu was getting abused by the other horses in the stable where we bought him from.So he can't trust anyone." Sandeul looked at the horse with a sad face.

"He reminds me of you." Baro said while grabbing Sandeul's free hand. Sandeul felt his face warm up from the others words. "Lets go for a ride!" Baro said as he was pulling Sandeul to the stable. 

"Ani~ I don't think I know how to ride a horse anymore." Sunwoo looked at the other with a confused face. "Anymore?" Baro said curiously while he grabbed Mandu's saddle.

"I use to have my own horse named Chestnut he lived on my granparent's farm, but one day when I was riding Chestnut he got scared and started to move up and down on his legs .I was holding on as if my life depended on it .However, I fell off him and he stomped all over me. I had been in a coma for a few weeks." Sandeul said as he was helping Sunwoo  put the saddle on Mandu. 

Sunwoo paused when he heard the story. It sounded familiar to him but he shook it off. Sandeul looked at the other when he finished latching the saddle on.

Sandeul touched the others shoulder ,attempting to knock Sunwoo out of his trance. "Can we ride together?" Sandeul said as Sunwoo looked at him 'Oh sorry,I was thinking about things.Don't worry my duck ,I'll guide you to paradise." Sunwoo winked at the other and this made the other cringe. "Stop being a ert idiot." Baro raised his hands in defense. "Bipolar much my duck." Sunwoo said with a teasing smile. 

"Childish much?" Sandeul said in a defensive tone. Sunwoo laughed and hopped on Mandu . "Give me your hand. " The Squirrel said as he looked at the lost Duck. Sunwoo pulled Sandeul up with just one pull which surprised the other. "Now put one leg on both sides of the horse." Sandeul did as told and smiled. "Now hold on to me." Sunwoo said as he was grabbing the straps to guide the horse.

Sandeul grabbed on to the other loosely because he didn't want to get that close to the other. Sunwoo felt how far away Sandeul was and sighed "Come closer and grab on to me tightly .I'm not going to kill you or hurt you.I just don't want to be responsible if you get injured." Sandeul rolled his eyes and snorted with disgust. 

Sandeul's Pov

I can't believe I thought he was actually nice! Damn this idiot.I swear I'm done with his two persona crap! "You're a complicated person.You know that right?!" I said in anger.

No POV

Sunwoo smiled at the others anger. "Only with you" Sunwoo said as he softly kicked his horses sides . Mandu started to run out the stable. Sunwoo was smiling as Mandu was going to their favorite spot. Sandeul grabbed Sunwoo even harder as the horse was galloping faster. Sunwoo smiled at the other's action. 

"Don't worry D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter