The Crush,& The devil.

I hate you Idiot.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Baro got home he worried about Sandeul.

He refused to recieve a ride from a 'monster'

Baro's POV

I just don't know what to do anymore. "Master Sunwoo,you have a visitor at the door."I smiled at Mr.Park "Thank you."

 "Don't thank me sir.Now I wouldn't make your guest wait if I was you." Mr park said with a chuckle. I nodded and walked towards the living room and seen a figure sitting on the couch. 

Sunwoo seen the long brown wavy hair that was perfectly curled to every strand. "oh god...help me." Sunwoo buried his face in his hands . "I guess you aren't glad to see your fiance." a deep voice . 

He turned around to meet the face of his crush. "A-Aniyo~`` Seunghyun.... I was saying that because I forgot my lovely princess was coming today." Seunghyun chuckled at the other scarlet flushed face. 

" Baro -yah! get your over here!" a high pitched voice said in anger. Baro bowed his head to the taller and walked in a fast pace towards the curly haired girl. 

Her face was small and her skin was white as milk... every guy wanted her and every girl wanted to be her. However.... "What you small faced devil?" Baro said in a low voice while smirking at his fiance. "Yah! I don't have to put up with your lame insults stupid squirrel!"

"Suzy, why did you come? As far I know...you're my ex fiance as of last year." Baro said as he sat on the couch and crossed his legs with elegance. 

Suzy smirked and sat by the other.

She grabbed his collar and pretended to kiss him

"Well last time I checked you were a gay that has a crush on my brother." she said with a lower whisper. 

"Get off me or I will post up all your ty videos you sent to all of your side guys." Suzy smaxked his arm and baro groaned in pain. 

Seunghyun was watching the whole scene not knowing what was going on. He chuckled at their bickering. "You guys argue like a married couple already."

"YAH!" they said in usion as they looked at the older. 

Seunghyun held up his hands as a defense mechanism. 

"I'm going up stairs.. Call me if you need anything. I feel tired." Seunghyun said with a yawn lacing his voice. 

Sunwoo nodded as he blushed and Seunghyun took that as approval. 

"Don't have to much fun alone." Seunghyun said as he winked towards the two bickering beings.

"Don't worry oppa~! He will not bite."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter