Your Gay?!

I hate you Idiot.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day:

NO POV

Baro silently looked upon the other as soon as he woke up from his nightmare.He smiled softly when he felt warmth right next to him and heard a soft snore echoing through out the room. He curiously touched Sandeul's skin and silently confirmed that the other was an angel .Well only when he is asleep because when he's up a demon forms from nowhere. 

He knew he was over exaggerating but sometimes Sandeul was cold to him. It's was dumb for him to complain about it though because he was way worse to the other whenever they are at school.

It's like he had an off and on switch for his nice personality. He regretted all the things he did to Junghwan but what could he do honestly ? He was naturally two- faced and he didn't know how to control it. 

NO POV

Why do you have to make me guilty whenever I see you? he thought as he was looking at the other. His eyes felt heavy again so he closed his eyes while he tried to get some rest but the door busted open. "Baro Ah~ are you in here?" a voice spoke.

Baro sat up quickly and looked at the person with embarassment. "U-Umma? I thought you guys were not coming home till tomorrow?" His mom giggled at her son's behavior. "You act as if you are hiding something from me?" Baro's eyes widened at the suggestion.

"Actually about that.." Baro scooted over so his mom could see the sleeping duck. "I have a friend over for the week." sunwoo's mom smiled softly at the sleeping face. 

"As long as you don't start drama at dinner tonight, I'll be fine." His mom said knowingly of her son's short fuse of anger.

"Arasso~ I will not,I promise you that, but is Suzy coming?" Baro said with a sour tone.

His mom nodded her head yes  and frowned slightly at Baro's reaction. "Umma why do I still have to deal with her?, She knows I'm gay!" Baro clutched his blanket and felt the bed shift slightly. 

Sandeul's POV

"Umma why do I still have to deal with her?,She knows I'm gay" I woke up to the sound of Baro complaining to someone.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes while I squinted at the two figures standing in front of me.

Baro pushed me down with his hand suddenly for no apparent reason which made me angry. "What the- ?" 

"I'm sorry Umma can I talk to you later?" Baro said in a pleasing voice which irritated me. 

"Yeah,just get ready for the day.You have to go clean the stables." a soothing voice echoed throughout the room. Baro's mom reminded me of my Aunt. Well so far her voice reminded me of her. I still wish she was alive,I miss her.

The sound of the door closing made me focus on Sunwoo. He held his head in his hands which confused me. I sat up and looked at him as if he was bipolar. I swear he is.

No POV

"Are you okay?" Sandeul said with a curious tone. Baro shook his head with a no.

"Did you hear that?" Baro said as he dug h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter