Why are you here?

I hate you Idiot.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room grew dark as Sandeul waited for Baro all night in the waiting room. Seunghyun had left him so he can go get some rest for the night. The student couldn't understand why It was taking so long to get an update on the others condition and it frightened him. His body felt lifeless and he couldn't speak from the guilt that was overwhelming his body every minute. 

Sunwoo's mother came but she had to leave due to a urgent buisness meeting. Sandeul felt sorry for the other because he could tell that if he wasn't here Sunwoo would be alone even in this state. 

"Why are you here?" a voice with curiousity spoke . Sandeul looked up at the other with tear filled eyes and it took the other off guard. 

"W-What?! Don't look at me like that!! Sandeul looked down and felt his heart pound in fear. 

"J-Jinyoung.. I'm sorry."  The older looked at him in bewilderment at his words. Jinyoung never heard the other or seen the other so vulnerable and it bothered him. 

"Why are you apologizing.... Did something happen to Sunwoo!?" Jinyoung said with worry and anger towards the other. He knew that Sunwoo chased after Sandeul because Suzy had called him. He was surprised that Junghwan was even invited to Sunwoo's house because the other never liked inviting over people, even himself. 

"A-Ani.. That's what makes me scared the most.They haven't gave an update on him for over 2 hours..." The other began to cry silently as his body was washed over with fear. 

"Calm down you pabo, He will be fine, Sunwoo is strong...However, I think after he wakes up ,you should leave." Jinwoo said with a flat tone. Sandeul knew that he couldn't stay..after all it was his fault. Junghwan nodded in agreement,Jinyoung was right,what gave him a right to even see the other?

"Ever since you started coming to our school Baro has been through alot and so have you. I don't like you one bit Lee Junghwan and your rude friend Gongchan." Jinwoo sounded irritated as he emphasized Gongchan's name.

"I mean what kind of person doesn't say "thank you" to the person who took him to the hospital." Jinyoung said as a whisper but the other was able to hear it barely

This made Junghwan smile a bit because Gongchan was a really nice kid even though he acted like a prick to him. "I think he knows that CNU is your slave basically,so he doesn't like you probably." The younger said with a mocking tone. 

Jinyoung glared at him "Call him." The other was taken back by the olders request. 

"I don't have his number." Sand said flatly.

Jinyoung was diss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter