The Cry that makes my heartbeat.

I hate you Idiot.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please Comment! I was on hiatus for a while because I had no inspiration. Please give me ideas and comment how you feel about IHYI So far!

Please Subscribe  & thank you to all of my subscribing chingus! n.n 

Love Author nim~

Sandeul's POV:

The next day I woke up to a loud snore that echoed in my ear.I looked to my side to see Cha freaking Sunwoo sleeping on my shoulder .

I felt a cold wet thick substance on my arm and seen that he was drooling on me.

"Aishh this pabo has no manners." Sandeul threw the younger off him without a care. The other didn't show a sign of waking up.

I don't remember  anything from the night before but I  couldn't care less if something did happen.

When I looked at Baro I remebered I was teasing him last night. I covered my face with my cold hands and looked at the other througt my fingers.  

"Why did I even stay the night?" I sighed and grabbed my book bag from the side of the bed.

When I looked at him I laughed from his appearnce. I grabbed my phone and decided to take a picture of this squirrel in his sleeping state. I left his house in  a  rush because my mom is probably worrying about me . I looked back at his house and never really took notice that I was in a mansion.

It looks stunning, the architecture is amazing and the garden is also as beautiful. 

No POV

Sandeul sighed " I see why his ego is as big as his teeth now."  Why are you all alone in such a big house?

He laughed " Ha! like I would feel bad for this jerk" He said as he was looking at Sunwoo's window.

Sandeul walked down the foreign street and hit a main street. He looked up at the stores around him which were high class fashion stores and 5 star restraunts that lined up along the street.

"I have a feeling I'm not in Busan anymore." Sandeul looked around and seen the name of the restraunts. 

Top Cloud,Yong Su San,Eulji Myun Oak ,Goraebul, Seoul cuisine... Wait SEOUL as in SEOUL,KOREA!

"Damn that Idiot brought me 200 miles away from home!" Sandeul threw his bag on the floor in anger. He suddenly began to remember the feeling of being alone in a foreign place. He was scared of the stares he was given ,he was lost....

He crouched down and felt tears escaping his eyes. "Damn it sunwoo.."

Everybody was staring at Sandeul as if he was a phsyco. Sandeul felt the eyes burning in to his flesh. "What the hell are you staring at?!" Sandeul said in anger as he got up and ran through the crowd of people. 

Baros POV

I woke up from the sound of the bedroom door closing. "Deullie ah~ stop being mean to the door..." I  said as I cuddled with my pillow. However, I didn't hear any complaining or yelling coming from anything. I opened my eyes and realized that it was dead silent  . "Hey Deul where are you?"I said as I got up from my bed .When I looked around it was empty.... a little too empty . 

His bag is gone...Damn it, don't tell me he left! 

 I put my clothes on in a rush and ran to the front of the house and seen no sign of the his  shoes as I put on my own shoes.

Damn it Junghwan!Why do you have to be so impatient sometimes?! 

 Sandeul's POV

Appa!... Appa..! Where are you?!

I covered my ears as I heard a child's voice... No, It's me... that's my voice. All the memories from my past began to appear in my head. 

No POV

Sandeul started to feel a sudden headache from all of the memories that he was remembering.He tried to forget about it but he couldn't. Everything became dizzy and he felt sick but he ran with his eyes closed and tried to get away from his memories but they started to envelop his mind.

. "S-Stop! , Umma ...U-Umma I need you." His throat beagan to go raw but  he kept crying no matter what .He then heard a buzzing sound come from his jeans. 

He grabbed the object and seen it and realized he had his phone the whole time.He sighed in embarassement and tried to stop crying but he kept feeling tears stain his cheeks

He answered the call and put it against his ear " Where the hell are you Junghwan ?!" he realized it was Sunwoo and began to cry harshly again. 

"I-I don't know" 

"I-I don't know" Baro felt his heart begin to quicken as he heard Sandeul's voice breaking.

"Deul please calm down.." All Baro could hear was muffled cries from the other.

"What do you see?"  Baro said as he was looking around to check if he could see the other but he couldn't spot the familiar face.

Sandeul looked around and noticed he was sitting on a grass field that was by a river bed.

"I'm by a river b-" before he could finish Baro cut him off "Wait right there Deul! I'm coming right now!" The line was cut off before he could answer the other.

deul.. your dad ..is gone. Don''t look for him anymore.  He heard his mom's voice echoed in his head. 

His heart felt heavy, It's my fault my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter