Jealousy

I hate you Idiot.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When school began again Sandeul made it his goal to avoid Baro and his "followers". He knew he would face bullies and punishments when he walked in to the school, why didn't he deserve it?

He put the school's prized" king" into the hospital and didn't even check on him.  

When he walked in to the school it was a normal day and he expected nothing to happen since he didn't see Jinyoung or Baro.

However when class began he felt stares stabbing his back as he was writing down notes. As he looked around he seen one of Jinyoung's lackies stare him down.

What was his name again?....CNU..

CNU was eyeing him the whole time and when he left his class for lunch he heard footsteps behind him. He began to rush in to the cafeteria and seated far away in the corner. 

What is going on?Who the hell is following me? 

As he pulled out he heard a voice and looked up to see the puppy like boy smile at him. The younger kept saying he wanted to be his friend but the other refused. 

Who is this kid? Why does he want to be my friend...is he a pabo?

As he eyed the other he turned to see kids surrounding the both of them. No...why today?..

The next thing he knew he was on the floor with a bruise on his lip and two guys stepping down on his wrists. He turned to see the other getting kicked on his side and gasping for air. 

"Stop it!"..  Sunwoo..

 

*Present*

His eyes fluttered open as he woke up from his nightmare and rubbed his face in annoyance. "I guess today it might be different." 

 

Sunwoo left to school overseas after that incident and vowed to change. Junghwan still gets bullied from Jinyoung but he could deal with it for one more year.

 He stood up from his bed and walked towards the mirror  "I don't look that bad anymore." he smiled as he only seen small bruises on his arm forming from his beatings at school.

"I can get through it." He put on his uniform and gave his self a thumbs up. He knew it was weird and abnormal to do this but it helped him keep going to school .

 

 

As Sandeul walked in to the school he felt stares pierce him from every direction. When he walked to his locker all he heard was whispers enveloping his ears. He knew they were talking about him.

Sandeul was used to this and didn't mind it, This was okay..he didn't care about the hate directed toward him.

When he opened the locker he seen a white envelop that was laying neatly on top of his books. He looked around and seen all the students weren't paying attention to him anymore.

He expected there to be some red card like the one from Boys over Flowers but inside was a blue letter.

 

Dear Sandeul,

I wanted to thank you for everything you have done for me. When I was in the hospital I kept recieveing flowers and they were sent from someone unknown which was weird.

I know it is weird to write you a letter but do you know who "Jin" is? I called the flower service and they said that was the name of the sender. If you know anything about this Jin, please tell me later at lunch.

Also, can I have your number it is so much easier to text then do this cheesy stuff. I bet you thought this was a lover letter~ he he :3

~Channie 

 

He laughed as he put the letter away and slid it into his book bag. He grabbed his books and shut his locker securely as he wondered how Gongchan snuck the letter inside it.

Then he heard everyone in the school beginning to whisper again and he looked behind him to only see Jinyoung looking at him from across the hall.

He didn't care if he seen the other anymore and he just shrugged it off as he walked to his first classroom. 

 

In class he was the first to arrive so he hurried to his seat and hoped that Jinyoung wouldn't sit by him today. He didn't want any problems and just hoped for a miracle to happen today.

He began to take out his book from his bag but he heard footsteps come closer to him and he could tell this person was in a rush to come on this side of the room. He feared it was Jinyoung coming to harrass him so he didn't look up.

 

"Hey Deullie~!" That cheery voice wasn't Jinyoungs so he looked up and was surprised to see Gongchan sitting in Jinyoung's seat. 

"Are you in this class?" Sandeul said with curiousitty lacing his words as his eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter