Defying the Leader.

I hate you Idiot.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Here we go again with another dumb year at a new dumb school filled with new dumb idiots.

I can't believe my mom signed me up to attend this hell hole."

Sandeul looked at the campus and seen the students staring down each other. On the right side there was jocks,cheerleaders,and flower boys. The left was normal looking people. "What th hell is this?"

They literally were lined up on the walkway to the entrance. 

"Hey Baro!~" Baro turned around and smiled "Hey Jinyoung, how was your summer?"

The fox like boy gave a smirk and held up his phone and handed it to Baro "Just the same old."

Baro looked at the phone and slid through 99 photos of Jinyoung kissing 99 different girls. "That is disgusting."

"What do you m-"

Jinyoung was about to speak but a person came colliding in his chest. Which made him fall.

" What The HELL!?" Jinyoung was about to grab the person and punch them until a person stopped his fist.

Jinyoung threw the normal person off him and stood staring at the person who stopped him. 

" Baro who is this kid?" Baro walked forward and took a close look at the boy.

"I think It's a nerd from the normal side."

The normal people began to form on the opposite side of the path way.

"Baro deal with him" Jinyoung smirked at the scared guy before he began walking in to the school.

Baro shook his head and grabbed the boy by his collar. " Okay, let's show all the new normal kids what goes on when you mess with me or Jinyoung."

"You know what, I don't care at all.Stupid dumb kids could do whatever they want." Sandeul slinged his backpack over his shoulder and walked towards the entrance.

When Baro was about to punch the kid he heard whistling and turned around.

Every kid was shocked at this boys audacity. Who is this kid?

Jinyoung saw the commotion outside and seen that this boy interuppted Baro's punishment. "Hey you!" Jinyoung shouted as he steppd outside the door entrance.

"Hey you!" Sanduel just kept going without a care in the world until someone grabbed his arm and spun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter