Why is this so complicated?

I hate you Idiot.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunwoo ran out of his house and seen Junghwan sitting on the curb while he was hugging his knees with tears sliding down his porcelain white cheeks. The younger walked towards the crying boy and felt his body shake with anger and confusion.

" get away" Junghwan said as he stared up at the sky.

Sunwoo walked closer to Junghwan " I'm not leaving you .So stop holding in everything Lee Junghwan; you try and try to deny me as a friend ..however, I will always be here when you need me just give me a chance." Junghwan stared at the other in confusion .

However, he laughed "Why are you worried?, this is not the first time someone kissed me without consent." he said with a bitter tone.

"He kissed you?" Sunwoo said with no emotion as he sat down next to the other on the curbside. Junghwan still didn't want to be by the other so he attempted to scoot away from the other but Sunwoo grabbed his arm.

"I'm sorry that I kissed you way back then.I didn't want you to get caught crying .I wanted to protect you which is ironic because I am the reason you were crying." Sunwoo took his hand off of the others arm and smiled bitterly at himself.

"I know what I did was wrong but Seunghyun...he..deserved your resentment.I just wish I could have protected you, Instead of making you feel like you're worthless." Junghwan felt his chest hurt, he knew that the other was sincere but he was still confused.

Sunwoo sighed and looked at Junghwan to react but nothing came.There was silence in the air and the younger was nervous to see if Junghwan would at least forgive him. Junghwan felt his self calm down a bit but he still didn't want to look at the other because he knew Sunwoo could tear his barrier down with just one look.

"I just wish that I could have experienced a kiss with someone I loved. It just feels like all my time waiting for 'the one' was wasted." The younger reached his hand out and placed it on Junghwan's cheek. Sunwoo started to rub his thumb along the others cheek and this made Junghwan give up and stare at the other in confusion.

"I'm truly sorry that I wasted your first kiss.That was my first time kissing someone also...but I didn't regret it." Sunwoo smiled softly at the other as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter