Jealousy Pt.2

I hate you Idiot.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The air was colder than usual and Sandeul lost his patience already.

What the hell is his problem?! He is late!

"Hyung why are we here?" Gongchan was shaking slightly on the bench and kept re-heating his hands with his breath.

They were sitting on a bench in the middle of a bustling city. Couples were walking hand in hand and street vendors were trying to scam people who passed by on the street.

Sandeul had been watching couples kiss and take cheesy photos for half an hour already which was making him sick to his stomach.

"I'm sorry Channie~ we should probably get going." Sandeul said as he stood up from the bench and looked at the other shaking from the cold. The youngers cheeks were slightly pink as if some ahjumma pinched his cheeks.

"Why did we come in the first place hyung?" the other said as he stood up and put his hands in his pockets so he could warm them.Sandeul looked around one last time "I don't even know why." he said with an upset tone lacing his words.

As they begn to walk down the street they looked around at some nearby vendors selling products to customers.Gongchan looked at Sandeul's blank face and frowned.He noticed that the other has been upset recently and he wished he could know what the problem was.

Gongchan missed seeing Sandeul's smile and wish he could help but he knew he had no right butting in to his life.They reached a coffee shop near the train station.

Sandeul's stomach growled as the smell of fresh croissants were being pulled out of the oven."I guess your body is more talkative then you." Gongchan said as he laughed at the others blush forming on his cheeks.

The youbger grabbed the others hand and dragged him to a table inside the cafe."Sit here and I'll go order us some food hyung~" 

The oldest nodded his head in approval and smiled faintly as the others eyes gleamed in delight.

"I'll be back Hyung~, don't run away." Sandeul laughed a bit and this made Gongchan's face heat up. 

The younger walked away pinker than usual and Sandeul grabbed his phone to check if JInyoung left any texts but nothing came up.

"Aish... why did I have to let him blackmail me practically." He layed his head on the table and felt his heart sting as the memories of the past year haunted him.

He didn't think he would have become the number one target of his high school. Nonetheless did he know that Sunwoo was going to leave abroad. He felt his heart wrench he knew how much Sunwoo meant to him but he couldn't accept his friendship.

Every day since the younger left over seas Sandeul looked in the mirror wishing he could change. He wanted to not look so nerdy and chubby so he began to diet and discipline his self. He knew that his appearance was a big factor in him becoming bullied. He just wanted so badly to be different and sometimes he wished he could have been popular. That wish haunted his thoughts because he started to hate his self.

He felt a poke to his side and looked up to see someone he would least expect. " Hey,I haven't seen you since the whole incident." the deep voice said in amusement at the others state. 

Sandeul looked down and fumbled his fingers together; he didn't know what to say because Seunghyun was Baro's hyung.He felt awkward because he never thanked the other for saving Baro.

"You don't have to be nervous or intimidated, I just wanted to see how you are doing since the whole Baro moving away thing." Sandeul looked up and felt like crap because he was the reason the other left, 

"You don't have to answer right away, but have you talked to him because he hasn't been returning anyone's calls and it is starting to worry me."The older said as his face was full of worry.

"N-No .... I never kept in contact with him since he left and that was 6-months ago." The older had a face of shock. "Really? No text or calls...nothing?"

Sandeul just nodded awkwardly. "Why? Didn't he leave because he wanted to be a better person for you?" The older said with an irritated voice.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?!" Sandeul got up . He was fuming from all of the blame being pointed towards his self. 

"I never told him to leave! He chose to! We have nothing special or will have anything special going on between us.So just leave me out of anything that has to do with him." He knew he regretted those words but he couldn't take them back. It was said and done.

"Is that really what you mean?" Seunghyun said with curiousity. 

The younger was taken back by the question ."W-What do you mean?"

Before Seunghyun could answer Gongchan appeared with there food. 

"Who is this Hyung~?" Gongchan said as he stared down the tall figure with his head moving side to side in a cute expression.

"I see you are on a date. I guess you really don't care for him." Seunghyun said with a sour taste settling in Sandeul's mouth after he heard that remark.

"I'll be leaving now." Seunghyun walked away leaving the duck speechless and mentally hitting himself.

"Hyung are you okay?" Sandeul just fell back to his seat and sat their as if somebody just the air right out of his lungs.

He didn't want this to happen...he knows Sunwoo is going to find out about what he said. 

"I'll be okay Channie but I don't feel hungry anymore..." He saw the younger pout and felt even worse. He smiled bitterly at the younger and bowed his head. "I'm sorry Channie but I can't do this. " He looked up and seen the other confused. " I brought you all the way here so you could meet one of my friends but he ne-"

About when he was saying that he saw the red fox running outside frantically looking for something. "What the hell?..." Sandeul said as he seen JInyoung panting and crouched down in the snow and hit his own head in frustration.

"You pabo Jinyoung..Now stupid Sandeul and that guy left!" Jinyoung said in anger.

Gongchan followed Sandeul's line of sight and seen a irritating sight. "Why is he acting like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter