Hell Begins.

I hate you Idiot.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Can I sit here?" a soft voice said above the bustling crowd in the cafeteria.

Sandeul lifted his head up and squinted his eyes "who are you?" sandeul said blandly.

The other laughed softly and Sandeul reached and put his glasses on ."I'm new to this school,My name is Gongchan ...but I don't really have no one and I seen you here sitting a--" 

"I wouldn't sit here if I was you." Sandeul said as he yawned and sat up straight. The other looked at Sandeul with a pout.

Sandeul found this new boy kind of amusing ."I'm sorry but I don't appreciate that face your giving me." Sandeul said as he began to get up from the table.

Gongchan grabbed his hand "Please hyung~! I know I came on to strong but please accept me as a potential friend."

Sandeul backed up from the other "Please let go of my hand first then Pabo." Gongchan noticed he was still holding Sandeul's hand and his face started to feel hot.

 

Why am I blushing?!

 "Hello Idiot~" Sandeul said with an sarcastic smile.

Did he call me an Idiot?  "Oh I'm sorry hyung!"  When I backed up from him he observed me closely. Why Is he staring so hard!?

"Hyung can I help you with something?" Gongchan said with a faint blush appearing on his cheeks.

" Can you get away from me?" The older said plainly which surprised Gongchan. "Hyung I'm sor-" Sandeul had a look in his eyes which petrified Gongchan's face. 

Gongchan turned around and seen that the rest of the school was surrounding them.Sandeul felt paralysed. He knew he couldn't run away from the torture because he knew that would just make things worst.

"Hyung what is this?" Gongchan voiced when  he turned to look at Sandeul. 

"This is what you call punishment." a voice said from the crowd of the kids . The figure who spoke those words stepped forward.

"Punishment for what?!" Gongchan said in anger as he seen the kids looking at Sandeul as food.

All the kids began to grab their lunch trays and step forwards towards Sandeul. 

The person ignored Gongchan's presence. The figure began to walk slowly towards Sandeul.

"Still you choose to think your almighty Sandeul." Junghwan looked at the other with a blank look.

"This is the look I look forward to everyday,You just seem to naturally tick me off Hwannie~." 

"Just do it already CNU,your wasting my time yet again." Sandeul said in annoyance.

CNU was a follower of Jinyoung's and Baro's crew.

He honestly belonged in the normal's group but he begged them with his money which attracted Jinyoung's attention. Ever since he got accepted in the group Jinyoung began to mooch off of him as much as he can.

Gongchan stared at the so called CNU guy with fear . He could tell that the whole school picked on Sandeul but what could he do. Who was behind these cruel acts?

"No Junghwan .Actually since Baro and Jinyoung left for a week to take care of something you've been acting up. So The whole school feels like you should be taught a lesson." Cnu said as he grabbed the boys chin so that he could make sandeul stare at him.  

Sandeul glared at Cnu. "Don't think I'm scared of you Junghwan." Sandeul smiled and Cnu punched him right in his jaw. "See sandeul " Cnu said as he walked towards Gongchan leaving Sandeul on the floor in anger. 

"I clearly remember Baro telling us to never talk to or be by you.However, your little new friend decided to break that rule." Sandeul widened his eyes and seen were this was going. Gongchan felt paralysed in his place and felt tears beginning to rim around his eyes. 

He understood that this Baro guy was the 'leader' of the school and he understood he was a target now.

Sandeul tried to get up from floor but two other boys stepped on his wrist which made Sandeul scream in pain. Gongchan started to cry from all these sudden events happening to him.

"P-please forgive him.He didn't mean to talk to me.I was the one who talked to him." Gongchan said as he bowed down to CNU. Cnu laughed hysterically at the action and the whole school was snickering at Gongchan's motives. 

"Do you really think an apology would work here in Seoul Academy?" Gongchan felt tears staining his cheeks at the answer he recieved from CNU.

CNU kicked Gongchan's side harshly several times until he heard Gongchan pleading for air. 

Sandeul heard the painful cries

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter