Facing reality hurts more than a fantasy.

I hate you Idiot.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunwoo's POV:

It was dark and my head was throbbing in pain,I could hear my name being called by someone but I couldn't grasp who it was. What is going on?

"Yah! Sunwoo! wake up!" I felt someone patting my cheeks but I couldn't respond as much as I wanted to open my eyes my body wouldn't allow that to happen. 

"Get away from him!" a high pitched voice spoke and I assumed it was Suzy since her voice is annoying and loud.

"I-I'm sor-" the hoarse voice was interrupted by a slap echoing in the thin air. 

"Suzy! what are you doing? Stop with your stupid drama and call an ambulance!" the deep voice penetrated the air and once it did I could feel the tension linger between the people I couldn't see.

"You better feel bad for this you prick!" I heard Suzy's walk away because her heels would make a tapping noise. I just wish I knew what was going on... Didn't I chase after Sandeul then what?....

"I'll go calm her down, just wait here with Sunwoo." The masculine voice seemed to have a worried tone lingering in air. 

I felt my hands grow cold and my head was aching with a rapid heat that was enveloping my forehead. What was this feeling?What is happening?

"I-I'm sorry Sunwoo--I should've stopped when you told me to wait. I-I.. I'm an idiot ..." Sandeul?... didn't I stop you and then we kissed?

"Yah! my fiancee is laying on the floor unconcious and you're telling me you're to busy!! I will sue you guys if anything happens to him!" Suzy's voice made Sandeul shake in fear. I wish I could tell him that It was okay but I just can't

My lips will not open and my body won't cooperate with me. Body I am your damn master!Obey me...Damn it!Just move please..but nothing responded.

I felt tears and a warm hand touch my face. " Why..Why did you h-have to run...t-the taxi hit you.Pabo! why did you run after me!" When I heard Junghwan's voice I felt like crying. I was crying inside and nothing would comeout ..no tears of pain..nothing. 

So I was hit by a taxi while I chasing after Sandeul. Nothing made sense..I thought I was with him. Holding hands,kissing,and smiling with him. Why did I imagine all those things then? Was I unconcious for so long?

I felt warm liquid drip down hy head and I felt Junghwan beginning to touch my head. "N-No! Sunwoo! Please don't d-don't leave ! You have to stay strong,remember!Y-You are the toughest guy at school!" Sandeul's hands were rubbing my arms.I guess he could feel the cold sensation that was running through my arms and hands. 

"Get up." a flat deep voice spoke. I felt Junghwan's warmth fade away in an instant.  

"I'll take him in my car." oh. it was Seunghyun. Of course it was him..how could I forget him so fast. I guess I was so worried about Junghwan that all my feelings for Seunghyun flew out the window. 

"I'll call up madam and inform her about what happened.Please take care of him..please Mr. Choi." Butler Lee was worried I could tell by his tone and words.

"Oppa~! Take care of him I need to go change his blood fell onto my dress." Suzy was self centered in this situation. Wow... what a b-

"Whatever Suzy ,you're just self-centered as usual. Just don't come to the hospital ,I don't have time to babysit you."Seunghyun's voice was demanding and I bet Suzy was scared out of her mind. 

"Ne...I will not come then. Have fun watching over him anyways." I'm glad she is leaving .

I felt Seunghyun lift up my bosy in a bridal style and his hands were warm and his heart was beating fast. He was scared ...I know he is. "Come with me." Seunghyun said as he started walking away. 
"N-Ne." Junghwan's voice seemes inferior when he was talking to Seunghyun. I wonder if Seunghyun kissing him was true since I imagined having a makeout session with Junghwan. 

I still can't believe I had a drream like that! God that's weird.. ! I like Seunghyun, Choi Seunghyun. I would never like that glasses wearing chubby kid..Never!

"Open the door." Seunghyun had this demanding tone which surprises me. I've known him since I was a teenager and trust me he is a big nerd who attempts to be funny and is a real sweetheart.

I felt my body being placed in a seat and a body buckle me in and hold me in an embrace. 

"Just sit back there with Sunwoo,make sure he doesn't move too much." Seunghyun was really protective over me.

" Ne. " Junghwan's voice was emotionless and dry.

What is wrong with you Lee Junghwan?

Jughwan's POV

As I was running outside suwnoo's house I felt misunderstood and weak. I bet he doesn't care since he has his rich friends over. I know it's dumb to run out of his house over some stupid kiss but how would you feel to wake up to a stranger caressing you're face like a creep and kissing you? 

I freaked out and was disgusted with myself for letting my guard down in this stupid mansion that was filled with arrogant,rich,and childish snobs. 

When I was running away I felt short of breath and I stopped as I reached the outside of the gate. My lungs felt cold as I was catching my breath ,and my heart was pounding like a drum. "Junghwan! Wait ! " I heard Sunwoo's voice buut I couldn't look back.I had to leave this hell hole and go to my mom,I miss my mom and my normal life. 

I held my chest with one hand and slung my backpack over my shoulder and held it on with one strap and one hand over it so it wouldn't fall. 

There was multiple cars passing by so ihad to strategically move across the road with a quick pace. I thought he stopped running but then I heard brakes screech across the road and a car hitting someting. My body froze and I felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter