Our Anniversary

We Meet Again ( Being editted, spelling and format )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei's POV 

It was a Sunday morning , I wake up at 10 AM . I hear the morning birds singing outside my window , and see the colourful btterflies fluttering up in the sky . I turn around and see Kris sleeping beside me , it was like staring at a angel sleeping . I remove a piece of his hair that was covering his face over , to see his beautiful eyes . He slowly opens his eyes and than looks at me , he gives a quick peck on my lips and stood up . He headed to the bathroom while scratching the back of his head , I headed to the window and just stared outside . I smell the sweet scents of the flowers roaming in the air .

Kris walks out the bathroom , and walks slowly to me . He hugs me from behind and grabs my waist . Kris was holding something else in his right hand , he pops his hand out , and in his hands he was a holding a purple rose . I took the rose from him and brought it up to my nose to sniff the rose . He remembered our 3rd anniversary , I thought he would have forgotten but my Kris the best . I went on my tippy toes and gave him a long kiss on the lips . He pulled me in for a tight hug and I was close to his body , Kris leans down and kisses me on the lips . It was like a scene in movie to be honest , the wind was blowing into the room making my hair flowing the air while we kiss . 

We released from the kiss , and I went downstairs with Kris following behind me . 

Nobody's POV 

Kris : Happy 3rd Annivesary Meimei~ Did you like my small gift ? * Kris smile * 

Mei : I thought you would have forgotten , and no I didn't like it 

Kris : What ?! * with a confused face * 

Mei : I loved it * giggles * 

Kris : Meimei~ you scared me . I actually thought you didn't like it , plus I'm the bestest and only boyfriend you'll ever have . How can I forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter