Time Together ( Chapter 4 )

We Meet Again ( Being editted, spelling and format )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei's POV 

 

I just woke up from a nice quick nap , as the 2 boys cooked the meal . As I wake up , I smell a nice scent coming the kitchen . It smelled like pasta and pastries , I walked into the kitchen and all the food was set on the wide table nicely .

Kris made alfredo my favourite pasta , and Luhan baked some red velvet cupcakes and him and Kris decorated them with cute little messges on them . 

Kris saw me standing at the entrance to the kitchen . 

Kris : How was you beauty sleep pricess ? 

He smiled and walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek , it make me blush witch cause my cheeks to turn pink . 

Luhan : AWEE !!~ and Mei your blushing hehehe 

Mei : No I'm NOT ! 

Kris giggled as he saw me blush , so embarassing . He's my boyfriend so it's not that embarassing 

Kris pulled out a chair for me , and I sat down starring at the food . The thing I didn't notice was that I was drolling , Kris took a napkin and wiped the botton of my mouth . 

My eyes widened , I was super embarassed  .... I FREAKING DROLLED IN FRONT OF MY BOYFRIEND AND BEST FRIEND AISH ~ !!! 

Kris and Luhan looked at eachother and than giggled softly , Kris than pushed in my chair and than him and Luhan sat down at the table .  Kris was sitting on the right side and Luhan was sitting on my left side of the table . 

Luhan : BON APPETITE ! 

Kris took my plate and placed the Alfredo on my plate for me , he than swirled the fork in the pasta and fed it to me . 

Mei : It's more delicous when you feed me 

I giggled , Kris started to feed more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter