Back to Normal ? ( Chapter 19 )

We Meet Again ( Being editted, spelling and format )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei's POV 

So I got my memory back , I'm so happy that things with me and Kris are back to normal , and it was like nothing bad actually happened between us . Kris is now visiting me in the hospital everyday after his scheduel is finished , I just still curious who that girl was , she came into the room saying that Kris was hers . Did he cheat on me or something , thats not Kris , I trust him and he would never cheat on me . I was the one who made stuff into a big mess , I aplogized to Osaka for kissing her ex boyfriend . What the heck was in my head on that day , was I too stressed or something . Wait ... that girl she said she was the one who gave me those pills , I even remember seeing her in the club a few times . But why did she give me those pills , is she some sort of crazy fangirl of one of the boys , I'm gonna ask Baozi when he comes sees me , he probably might know something . The doctor was saying that I was getting better , and I should be able to leave the hospital soon , I'm glad I won't be stuck in this prison . It's so boring in this place , nobody is even able to stay with me the whole day , Osaka has already started going to school before me . I decided not to really go until the new term starts which is in January , that's still a long time , I have 6 months . The good news is that Baozi is gonna be living with me , he is gonna be taking care of me YAY ! plus me and Kris are back toghether , all of our bad memories in the past have dissapeared somewhere , and those memories won't be coming back . I even scribbled out the bad parts in my diary out ,this diary is a lifesaver . I was alble to get half of my memory back just from this diary , later than Baozi came in with cup of ice cream . I snatched the ice cream fom him and asked him if he knew anything about that girl . Baozi didn't tell me anything , he said it would be safer if I didn't know anything about her . He just told me to stay away from her . Well I told Baozi what I really remmebered about her , I told him that I had seen in the club , and she was who gave me those pills  . I told him that she said that the pills were to help my headache , so I just took them . Well now I know not to ever take any random medicine from strangers I meet at the club . Plus what the heck did I do with my hair ,why the hell is it purple . I took a strand of my hair and looked at it . Baozi than started to laugh at me , at how I was reacting to my hair . 

Mei : Why are you laughing at me ?

Xiumin : Your reaction to you hair 

Mei : It's not funny , what happened to my hair, why is it purple 

Xiumin : You dyed it , because you were gonna be a new Mei 

Mei : REDYE IT BACK TO BLACK ! 

Xiumin : I thought we could match , I was gonna dye mine purple 

Mei : Hmmph , seriously 

Xiumin : Sorry sis haha , this is just funny to me 

Kris : awee my Meimei is being made fun of 

Mei : Baozi is being mean 

Xiumin : than I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter