The New Mei ( Chapter 13 )

We Meet Again ( Being editted, spelling and format )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls had arrived to their hotel , they are staying at a hotel until they are ready to move to their new house . Mei had left right away , after placing all her stuff in the hotel . She hadn't came back to the hotel for 3 days straight . Osaka was starting to get worried and wondered where Mei had been . She tried calling Mei but the calls would always head straight to her voicemail or it wouldbe declined . Osaka than called the one person she could relie on ... 

Luhan . Luhan was the only person that could help her , but Osaka was still pissed at Luhan about the day they arrived to Korea . The reason to Mei not coming back was probably because of that day , Osaka though . 

Osaka : Luhan ... 

Luhan : Hi Osaka , I'm sorry about Wednesday . There was huge traffic and I we were too late  

Osaka : It's okay , no need to apologize . I understand that you have a busy scheduel too , so I shouldn't be mad or pissed 

Luhan : Thanks for understanding 

Osaka : But... I need your help 

Luhan : What is it ? 

Osaka : Mei has been gone for the past  3 days ever sinced we arrived here , and she is nowhere to found , I'm staring to get really worried 

Luhan : I will be over , what hotel are you staying at ? 

Osaka : I'm staying at xxx xxx 

Luhan : Okay I will bring some of the members over , is that okay ? 

Osaka : Ya the more the better 

Luhan : I will be there as soon as possible 

 

Osaka's POV 

Where is that stupid girl , I;m worried sick . She can't just come here and leave like that , I thought we came here to do all the these new things toghether . She is probably going through a hard time but she should atleast tell me where she is . Instead of just disppearing . 

Luhan and those guys better come here quick .

 

Nobody's POV 

Osaka had been waiting for 10 minutes , than there was a knock her door . She looked through the peep hole and saw Luhan and the guys , but the thing was Kris was not there . Osaka was wondering where he was , but than she opened the door . Than she remmebered to remind Luhan not to invite Sehun , when she opened the door Luhan gave her a suprise hug . Osaka hugged him back but behind him , standing there was Sehun . He was just staring at Osaka while she was hugging Luhan , she released the hug and brought the guys over to the small living room in the hotel room . The guys sat one by one , Osaka was just dazing , she just couldnt believe she had 11 handsome looking guys in her hotel . Luhan snapped her out of it and the members started to giggle , but Sehun . He just smiled to not show any suspicion ., but before Osaka told them anything else , she started to ask about Kris . 

Osaka : Where is Kris ? 

Luhan : He didn't want to come 

Xiumin : What why ? He is not gonna help us find his girlfriend and my sister ?

EXO : BWOH !? SISTER ? 

Osaka : Did he just say sister ? 

Luhan : yup he did 

Osaka : Mei's brother is dead , well she think he is 

Xiumin : I'm not sure she is really my sister but I'm gonna find out 

Osaka : Wait what happened to you and your sister ? 

Xiumin : We got seperated ... I went to a different orphanage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter