Does She Still Care ? ( Chapter 14 )

We Meet Again ( Being editted, spelling and format )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei and Osaka had been in Korea for a week now , they moved into their new home , and will start going to school in a month or two . Mei was stlill going out to a club each night , it would be usually the guy doing this but instead Mei is . Kris has just been distant from the members and quiet . Osaka usually at night brings Mei home from the club , but this time it was different , this time Osaka headed over to Luhan's dorm . She had to give Mei a piggyback ride up to Luhan's dorm ,  Mei was really drunk , and couldn't really think straight . But the problem is if Mei keeps this up , she could end up losing all of her memories again , like how she did when she was little . But her was from an accident back than . Osaka was standing in front of Luhan's door and knocking , hoping that he would be still awake . 

The door opened but instead it was Xiumin who opened the door . Xiumin looked shocked and told Osaka to come him , Xiumin picked Mei up the bridled way from Osaka , and laid her down on his bed . He headed to the bathroom and got some wet towels , she seemed to be having a fever . Luhan than came into Xiumin's room and spotted Mei on his bed and rushed over to her , he started to Mei's head with a upset look on his face . Luhan and Osaka was just sitting beside Mei watching her as Xiumin was getting medicine and other stuff that could help her . Mei than started to speak , she was having a nightmare . 

 

Mei : Don't leave me ! Please don't leave me ... I love you 

Luhan : Mei ... 

Mei : Wuwu ?

Luhan : rest your not feeling well 

Mei : You promised that you wouldn't leave me 

Xiumin : She really does love him , but I just wish that Kris would notice that . 

Osaka : I just wish that both of them would notice that they still both love eachother 

Mei : Mom , Dad , I'm coming soon ...

Xiumin : Mei ... it's Baozi , can you hear me 

Mei : I'm coming to see you 

Xiumin : What is she talking about ?! 

Xiumin than was holding Mei in his arms ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter