POV ( Chapter 21 )

We Meet Again ( Being editted, spelling and format )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV 

I was about to break out of the rope and the chair , as I quietly untie myself I saw Kris kick the gun out of So Ree's hand . She ran by me and picked the gun beside me , she than pointed it at Kris as he was hugging Mei . So Ree had pushed the trigger releasing the bullet , my eyes widened in shock as Mei turned around and got shot . I break out of the chair to rush to Mei , policeman and woman were rushing into the warehouse and captured So Ree . Kris was holding Mei in his arms , shaking her and repeatly telling her not to close her eyes . Osaka was screaming as tears were rushing out her eyes , I run to Osaka and untie her . Xiumin didn't move he was crying while looking down at the ground , and than shouted "NO!" , my eyes were getting watery and the ambulance came in and picked Mei up and placed her on a gurney and pulled her up in the ambulance . Kris entered with Mei and they riushed to the hospital , me and Osaka untied everybody else and all of us got a ride to the hospital as quick as we could . On the whole ride to hospital Osaka was leaning on my shoulder crying , I stoke her back to show her that things were gonna be okay . I kissed her on the forehead , and she started to calm down .

 

Osaka's POV 

I was watching my friend get shot and collapse , I wasn't able to even go and do anything to prevent it to happen .  I watched her being picked up then placed on a gurney as they drove her away , my eyes were all itchy and my face was soaked from the tears , please god don't take her away  . I help Luhan untie everybody and we drove to the hospital , I was leaning on Luhan the whole ride , he then kissed me on my forehead  . It made me feel a little but better , but I was still unsure what was gonna happened to Mei , if she dies I don't know what to do with my life anymore . 

 

Xiumin's POV

I turned my head and the next  thing I heard was a gun shot , I look at the side and Mei was shot . She had turned around and blocked the bullet from shooting Kris , now she is heading to the hospital with contstant bleeding , and I don't even know if she is gonna live . Why does this have to happen to me , I got seperated from my sister , now she is gonna be taken away from me again. I just wanted to protect her from all this trouble and I had failed to be a brother . The rest of exo and me head to the hospital ,I wasn't ble to get in with Kris and Mei . We all arrive at the hospital , and Kris was walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter