She is Forgetting ( Chapter 15 )

We Meet Again ( Being editted, spelling and format )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris's POV

I was walking with Luhan , Xiumin , and Osaka to the practice room . We were walking hoping to find Mei there with the other members , at the entrance we saw ... 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

.

 

 

.

 

We saw Mei , but she wasn't alone . She was against the wall making out with Sehun , she stopped as she saw me and the rest . We were just glanced at eachother , than she faced the other way and grabbed Sehun's hand and waked away with him . I was in shock , Xiumin and Luhan looked at me . Luhan placed his hand on my shoulder and looked at me , he mouthed to me " It's gonna be okay. " 

I kept repeating what he said in my head , I thought again and asked myself . Is it really gonna be okay ? she is already found a new guy, and he is one of members of my own group . Than I turn around and see Osaka crying , I had remembered that Sehun was Osaka's ex boyfriend . What had happened to Mei , why is she doing this , is this to make me jelou sor hurt . She is going too far dating her best friend's boyfriend , I hugged Osaka trying to make her feel better . Luhan than took Osaka to the bathroom so she clean herself up . Me and Xiumin went after Mei and Sehun to find out what was going on . 

By the time we found her and Sehun , Mei fainted . I stayed in the corner hesitantly not sure what to do , Xiumin rushed over to her and Sehun took out his phone quickly and called the ambulance . They ambulance came after 3 minutes , I wasn't sure what to do the whole time , I was standing in the corner watching her being brought into the ambulance . My chest was hurting as I was watching her being taken away , it feels like the universe is telling me something. I just don't know what . 

 

Xiumin's POV 

I was in the ambulance with Mei and holding onto her hand the whole time as we were heading to the hospital . I looked at Sehun and he was just ruffling his hair in stress . I told Sehun to calm down , and told him that everything was gonna be alright . He than started to calm down . We arrived at the hospital and they brought her into a room to check up on her . Me and Sehun were waiting outside for the doctor to inform us anything , the doctor than came out after half an hour . 

The doctor was telling us that Mei just fainted because she had a high fever and wasn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter