Looking Back ( Chapter 16 )

We Meet Again ( Being editted, spelling and format )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei 's POV 

I'm still in the hospital , the docotr said that I have to stay here for a week or two , so I can rest properly . Well I'm glad that  I have my brother staying here with me , his group has been very popular , so they are busy . But Baozi was able to stay and stake care of me . It's weird how I still remember Baozi , when I had him least in my life . In the diary it said , that I was seperated from my brother . I'm also an orphan , but never got adopted . Luhan is an important person , he was with me for my whole life , well with me when I was 4 . Well I'm getting to know myself a little bit better now , well one thing is that I actually wasn't born in Korea either . Well right now I want to stay with my actual family , from my bloodline . 

My life seemed pretty good , but there seemed to be a lot of bad stuff too . There was something about me meeting a guy name Kris , there was some pictures of us . It was that Wuwu guy and me , wait ... 

was he my boyfriend ? I seemed to have wrote a lot of stuff about him in my diary 

 

Kris and I have been friends for a long time , but I don't like his as a friend . The feelings I have for him are more than that , he and I have been through the same experience in life . He understands me and knows what I've been through my life , he even knows what I like . Well neither way he probably doesn't have the same feelings for me . He likes some other girl , I don't know who since he won't tell me . 3/4/09

This was written by me 5 years ago , I must really liked Kris . But there was something else writte too ... 

 

Things have been different , me and Kris haven't been not talking that much lately . Did I do something wrong to piss him off , does he know I like him and now he is arkward . This is why I didn't want to tell him in the first place , but he seems like the one . He makes my heart skip a beat  , and I would always have that feeling of butterflies in my stomach .  He makes me feel like I'm a princess , a special girl . Why did it have to be like this 3/15/09 

Was he really that special to make me feel like this , but he didn't talk to me for a while . I was about to read more but than this girl came into the room . I didn't know who she was , I was scared and Xiumin was somewhere else . I than screamed out for help , the girl covered my mouth and placed a finger on than told me to shush . I calmed down for a bit than she released her hand from my mouth . The girl was really pretty , she had long straight black hair night as the sky , with eyes of a goddess . Who was she though ? She than said " hello Mei , how well are you doing , I hope you enjoyed the pills I gave you ." 

Huh what was she talking about , than she continued to speak with a smirk on her face . She said " remember this , Kris is my man , and you better stay away from him , or else things will be more far worse than you losing your memory . " I was starting to get scared and covered the blanket over my head , she finished her last sentence " I will get everyone to hate you , you will be alone and clueless , with no one to help you . " 

I was about to burst out in tears hearing that from that girl , than I heard her clicking heels walk out of the room . I took the blanket off and  peeped to the side . I saw Xiumin walk into the room , I was still shaking in fright , who was she and why does she want to hurt me . I did nothing wrong to hurt her or anything , was I a bad person ? 

 

Xiumin's POV 

I had just finished my scheduel and I had the rest of the day free for myself , so I decid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter