Pandora.

Living As A K-Pop Princess [Sequel to 'Life As A K-Pop Princess']

~Chae's POV; Two Days Later~

The ride to the SM Entertainment building was almost unbearable but I tried to remain calm as I possibly could with Mimi by my side, Infinite's 'Before The Dawn' blasting through out the SM van that had been sent towards our now former dorm to the meeting we're we'd officially meet with SM and the other 7 members of the new group we'd moved into. Mi had jokingly called it "D-Day" but now that it was finally here, my usually grinning unnie was as stone-faced as I was.

I wasn't sure what to expect from this meeting, other than the fact that Mi and I would be moving into the new dorm with the new members today, practically being thrown into our new life head-first. I wished greatly that Kibbie could've been with me at this point but he had reluctantly left for Japan with the boys to begin promotion there for the time being, ordering me to call him the second the meeting ended.

The van pulled up in front of the SM building, the driver wordlessly opening the door for Mi and I as we stepped out of the vehicle and headed straight to the front doors in silence. The receptionist--the very one that had watched in jealousy as I left for date's with Kyuhyun--was at the desk, wearing almost a smug look on her face. But one glare from Mimi had her busily typing on her computer in no-time. Mi reached for my hand and gave it a comforting squeeze as we walked into the elevator, heading up to the board room.


 "The name of your group is now and from this day on, Pandora." Lee Soo Man said seriously, glancing at the papers in front of him before he looked at the rest of us--Mi, myself, and the seven other beautiful girls that were now my bandmates. "Kim Hwa Young," he gestured to the gorgeous woman with short blonde hair beside him. "Is the official leader of Pandora, since she is indeed the oldest. The birth order is as follows after Hwa Young-ssi: Samantha Kim, Jang Myung Hee, Lee Jin Ae, Choi Mimi, Alex Lee, Hwang Hyeri, Summer Lee, and maknae Kim Chae." He set down the papers, looking at each and everyone of us. "I expect great things from you girls. Though people call Pandora the 'sister group' of Girls' Generation, this is not true. Though you both have 9 members, your music style will be light-years different from them."

He stood from the table going over to the projection screen that had all 9 of our pictures, as well as our names in Hangul under them. "Each of you hold a certain position in this group for a reason. You all possess a certain talent and this group is to make sure you take that talent and we broadcast them to their fullest, as we've done with Super Junior, SHINee, Girls' Generation, etc." He gave us all a smile that seemed a little too forced. "Again, I'm expecting great things, as is the rest of the world. Prepare yourselves to work harder than you've ever worked in your life and you'll do just fine."

And with that, we were dismissed.

The executives of SM led us all out of the room, into the lobby outside of the board room to let us become..."accquainted." Mi and I stuck to each other like glue, standing awkwardly in a circle with the other girls, our leader in the middle.

Hwa Young, with her intense eyes and short, wavy blonde hair, was now in charge of 8 younger girls that were supposed to rise to the top of the music charts in Korea. "Um...I'm not quite sure where to start..." She chuckled awkwardly, giving us a soft smile that reminded me of the first time I met Kyuna when Saulena had been formed. "But I do know that tomorrow we'll be shooting our debut concept pictures and such so that's all I really know so far. Hopefully we'll be able to work together greatly..." She gave us that nervous smile again, proving the fact that it wasn't just the rest of us that were scared about all of this.

The nine of us began walking down to the lobby again to get into company vans that would take us to our dorm building, the very same one that my brother and the boys lived, as well as SNSD and Super Junior. I was still nervous but Mi and I had made a pact that we'd be roommates, depending on how the rooms were divided.


Turns out each of the three rooms had three beds, making one other person room with me beside Mimi. Turns out that it was our lead vocalist and one of the most prettiest women I'd ever seen in my life, Samantha Kim. She brought her suitcase in, bowing politely and giving us a warm smile.

"Annyeong~" She said smiling, bowing again to each of us. "I hope you don't mind if I room with you two..."

Mi and I glanced at each other, momentarily stunned by the kindness of our second-eldest member. Mi immediatley shook her head, smiling brightly. "Aniyo, aniyo. It's not a problem."

Samantha straightened up, smiling as she spoke in English. "I heard you girls both know how to speak English around here~"

Another stunned look between Mi and I, before she looked at our unnie, grinning. "Yeah. And...is that a British accent I hear?"

Samantha nodded, smiling widely again. "I'm from London, actually. Just moved here a while ago to continue singing. But I know all of this seems kind of rushed and awkward but I really hope we all get along well, and maybe even succeed."

Mi pursed her lips, lowering her voice. "We're at SM now...Nothing ever fails here..."


Another short, fillerish chapter but it'll get better soon xD Promise :3

And please check out this blog post about the members~  :3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/160966 

Oh and more shameless advertising :3 Add Chae on Facebook~ :3

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002605897432