Some Things Never Change

Living As A K-Pop Princess [Sequel to 'Life As A K-Pop Princess']

~Chae's POV~

'What r u planning?' I read the text from Wooyoung, grinning darkly to myself as I glanced over at Sammie, who sat gazing out the window, proudly bobbing her head to 'High High' as it blared on the radio, barely covering Mi rapping both TOP and GD's parts. My lovely Mi--never stopping her love for Big Bang. Or maybe just TOP. I still haven't figured that out yet.

'U shall see ;) Oh, and tell Taec not to walk around shirtless. Plz. <3' I typed back quickly, smiling softly as I thought about the muscular rapper walking around shirtless like he always did and how it'd probably cause Samantha to have a nosebleed that'd send her to the hospital. Speaking of Taecyeon, I had called him a few nights back when I got to thinking about everything that had happened before hand. Hea was gone and I was willing to forgive and forget since I wasn't going to be around 2PM as much and Taec had always been sort've close to me. He'd sincerely apologized, cried even, so I figured it was about time to forgive him for merely being Hea's puppet.

Hyuna?

Nope, still hated her.

'Like any of us wanna c tht anywyz.'

I stiffled a laugh, glancing at Sammie. Oh, she was so in for a good day.


Pulling up to the familiar JYP dorms didn't faze me, as much as I thought it would at least. But I had to get it in my head that I'd only be coming here as a visitor from now on. Mi, Sammie and I walked in through the front doors, heading toward the elevators to our left, pressing the black '12' as we waited to come up on the boys' floor.

"Now before we let you meet the guys, there are some things you should know." Mi began, smiling softly as she looked at Samantha, who was picking at a seemingly interesting fray on one of the holes in her stylish jeans. "First off, Taecyeon and Junho will flirt with you. I mean, let's face it--you're gorgeous. And those two are just...well, their guys. Nichkhun, now he'll seem a little shy at first but once you've gotten to know him, he's really a sweetie. As for Wooyoung, he'll probably smile, wave, be nice, then get distracted like the little squirrel he is. Chansung is a complete gentlemen and the ultimate heart-melter for noonas so be prepared. And last but not least there's--"

"Junsu." Samantha smiled, chewing on her bottom lip between her teeth.

That look.

I'd seen it a million times.

Hell, I wore the same look when I laid eyes on Eli of U-Kiss or Jonghyun of CNBlue or Hoya of Infinite.

No freaking way.

"Junnie's your bias?" I whispered, stunned. I mean, I wasn't really surprised--my Junsu was easily one of the most handsome men in South Korea but the thought of Samantha liking him made a wicked grin work its way onto my face.

Her face dropped, her cheeks turning red. "No, Chae, you can't tell anybody!" She babbled in English, her British accent coming out even more when she was nervous.

I smiled, laying a gentle hand on her arm, shaking my head. "Just don't pass out, arasso? Junnie's not good with girls passing out." I giggled, remembering one of the fan-meets for JYP Nation where a crazed fangirl stood in front of Junsu and completely collasped. I'd never seen that leader move so fast around that table in my life.

She smiled nervously, biting her bottom lip again just as the elevator landed on the boys' floor. The doors slid open, allowing us to step in the familiar hallway that I'd been in a thousand times from those nights the girls and I hung out with 2PM boys during our time in Saulena. It felt different with Sammie, since I knew she'd obviously never met one of the boys before, but I liked it. Again, it reminded me that I was starting over.

We stopped in front of the boys' dorms' front door, with me taking one glance at Sammie, who seemed rather chill for someone who was about four seconds from meeting her bias. I knocked on the front door and about a second later, the front door was thrown open my the one and only Jang Wooyoung.

"CHAE! MIMI!" He cried, grabbing us by our arms and pulling us into a bear-hug that left me coughing and Mi hitting on his arm to let us go.

"Blondie, you have three seconds to let me go or I'll kick you." Mi threatened, pinching his cheek hard before the dancer dropped us both, pouting as he rubbed cheek.

"You don't have to be so mean." His bottom lip was jutted out before he noticed Sammie standing beside us, his pout dropping instantly. "O-oh, hello." He bowed, blushing lightly. Mi and I snickered, exchanging glances.

"She's one of our new bandmates." I explained, smiling at my unnie. "This is Samantha, our main vocalist."

Wooyoung blushed again, looking overly flustered. "O-Oh...I'm...I'm Jang Wooyoung. Nice to meet you." He gave her a cute smile before the door opened wider, revealing Junho.

"Wow! Would you look at this! Junsu hyung, you'll never guess who's here!" He called over his shoulder, turning back to give us his cute eye-smile. "Well come on inside, ladies. And pardon the mess--Taec and Khun refuse to stop playing X-Box to clean."

I shook my head, chuckling. "Some things never change."

The three of us walked inside, hearing Call of Duty from the living room just as Chansung and Junsu appeared around the corner, wide smiles on both of their faces. I felt Samantha freeze up slightly before she looked down at me, eyes wide. I only shook my  head smiling before I half-tackled 2PM's leader and maknae.

"My boys!" I kissed both of their cheeks, grinning widely. I looked up at Junsu. "Now, please tell me Taec's wearing a shirt so Sammie here doesn't pass out." I gestured over my shoulder before Junsu followed my eyes, his gaze landing on Samantha before he froze, eyes wide.

...This was too easy.

I glanced over my shoulder, seeing Samantha duck her eyes shyly as she blushed, smacking Mi's arm as she laughed hysterically at our unnie. The boys led us into the living room to see a fully clothed Taecyeon playing X-Box with Khun. The Thai man paused the game before he launched himself at Mi and I, kissing both of our cheeks.

"Look at you two! And Chae, you're blonde!" He touched my hair, his eyes wide in disbelief.

I laughed, shaking my head before I hugged his waist. "I missed you too, Khun."

Taec shoved him away from me before he picked me up, hugging me tightly. "CHAE!!!"

All grown men yet the acted like children. I'd really miss them.


Why hello there, readers.

Long time, no see, eh?

Another crappy chapter, I know. Dx