Hottest

Living As A K-Pop Princess [Sequel to 'Life As A K-Pop Princess']

~Chae's POV~

"Do all the other members seem very nice? Chae, I swear, if any one of them say anything cross to you, I'll be on the first flight back to Seoul."

I rolled my eyes, smiling brightly as I listened to my brother rant in my ear. "No, Kibbie, everything's just fine. It was awkward for the first few days but now it's fine again. And you're not flying anywhere, mister. You're going to stay in Japan and kick like you always do, arasso?" I smiled, biting on my thumb nail as I listened to his annoyed sigh.

"Fine, only because I plan to kick here." I heard the smile in his voice before he got serious again. "So what're you girls going to do until you debut? I'm not sure how it works for girl groups at SM but for us...It was kinda...hell." He laughed nervously, making me roll my eyes.

"Key, I've had one of my own unnies stab me in the arm. I'm pretty sure SM isn't going to cut a limb off or something." I bit my lip, actually thinking about that being a possibility before I shook it off, smiling. "But in all seriousness, I've got Mi and I've already gotten close with a few of my unnies." I smiled, beginning to tell him about Samantha, who was easily my favorite that I'd gotten to know so far. She was hilarious, an insane singer and one of the nicest people I'd ever met in my entire life. "Kibbie, everything's just fine where I stand. Quite honestly, this is the best I've felt in a long time."

And that was the truth. I literally felt no pain, no intense need to stay in bed all day. I was starting over with brand new eyes, a brand new life, and pretty much a whole new me.

"Well, that's great, Chae. And believe me when I say that I'm so proud of you, twin. You make me proud to be your older brother."

I grinned, biting my lip. "And you never fail to make me proud to be the Almighty Key's baby sister. Love you, Kib. Fighting!"

I hung up, letting him go to the schedule the boys had to go to, with a smile on my face. I really missed my brother but it was good to know he was doing well in Japan. 

The second I set my phone down, it began singing 'I'll Be Back', making me jump for it.

"KIM JUNSU." I practically screamed into the phone, grinning like an idiot.

"Yah, Angel Maknae." He chuckled, still using the nickname I'd gotten at JYP, making me smile. "Don't blow my eardrums out, ara?"

I smiled, nodding, biting my lip. "My bad~So what causes my favorite 2PM member to call me at this time--?"

"I HEARD THAT, KIM CHAENNE. WAIT TILL I SEE YOU NEXT BECAUSE I'LL MAKE YOU REALIZE WHO YOUR FAVORITE 2PM MEMBER REALLY IS." I could only picture the blonde dancer grabbing the phone from his leader, Wooyoung pouting like he always did.

I giggled, rolling my eyes as I sat on my bed. "Damn, Jun. Why'd you put me on speaker? Now I have five, very upset 2PM members on my hands."

"Hey, I already know you hate me so mehrong~" I heard Junho playfully say, making me laugh.

"Yah, I love all of you. Don't make me come over there and knock some sense into you all." I replied, grinning. "Wait, all of you except Chansung, considering he's nice to me."

"YES!" I heard the maknae shout in the background, making me laughing again as I heard Nichkun and Woo beat up on him playfully.

"But seriously, Chae." Junsu came back on the phone. "You should really come over today. We don't have a schedule, we're really bored, and we miss our Angel Maknae."

Hearing him say that made me smile even wider, biting my lip shyly as I looked up to see Mi and Sammie in the doorway. I covered the mouthpiece, mouthing to them that it was 2PM, which made Mi grin and Samantha's eyes go wide.

...I'm sensing a Hottest in the room?

A grin worked its way onto my face as I brought the phone back to my face. "Hey, Jun? Mind if I take you up on that offer?"


Stupidly short, I know...

I'm just bleh lately so I'm sorry Dx