Chapter 7

You Belong To Me

 

 

~~~

"Who's that new girl?"

"She keeps clinging onto My Hae Oppa!"

"He's not yours-"

"She's so cute!"

"How dare she flirt with Donghae?"

A low hissing sound erupted from the crowd, apparently from a certain y girl. Ignoring that, Yoona studies her. A short girl with a small frame walked into the school, her arms clinging onto Donghae's arm. She looked completely at ease, ignoring the loud murmurs from the crowd. Curious, Yoona questioned the bored looking Jessica. "Unnie, who is she? The girl next to Donghae?" Confused, Jessica glanced up.

"Oh, her? That's Sunny."

Yoona's brow knitted together. "Sunny who? His girlfriend?" She replied sarcastically.

"Nope. Sunny is Donghae's sister. Why are you so bothered anyway? Jealous?”

“Unnie!”

 

~~~

 

 It was after the lessons and Yoona was beginning to find Sunny's clinging really irritating. Sunny happened to be the same class as Yoona (along with her brother) and found Yoona really interesting. Even though Sunny was a year younger than Donghae, she was really smart, and was ‘promoted’ to be the same class.

"Sunny ssi, would you please stop grabbing my arm? We are friends for only a few seconds and you're this close." Yoona blurted. The shorter one did not waver. "Unnie, will you be my friend? I've heard a lot about you from my brother!" Donghae?! The doe-eyed girl immediately sat up straight. "He talks about me?" Sunny nodded.

"So would you come to my house? It’s after school and I would love to have someone to play with. It's long since we actually have visitors." Sunny persuaded in a light tone. Yoona said uncomfortably, "I have to go ho-"

"Great! You can come! Let's go!"

The impatient girl dragged the taller one, ignoring the complaints the other girl. Yoona winced at Sunny's grip, trying not to whimper from her hard grasp. After a few minutes’ walk from the school, they soon stopped in front of a large mansion. Gasping from at the colossal towering building Yoona stood in awe.

"Yoona unnie, what are you waiting? Come in!" Sunny beckoned her, pulling her inside. ‘So this is where the moron Donghae live’, she thought, glancing around. She stepped inside Sunny's room cautiously, trying not to tread over anything. "Come! Why are you so slow unnie, this is my room, so it's ok!" Sunny jumped up and down, ecstatic that she finally had a friend to play with.

"Are you hungry, unnie? Do you want something to eat?" She questioned. "Yes, if you don't mind," Yoona said politely, nodding her head. Sunny chortled, entering the big kitchen. The younger one searched for the ingredients, only to find that there wasn't any vegetables left. "Shoot," she muttered, glancing apologetically at Yoona.

"I'm sorry unnie, I'm afraid we're out of vegetables, I will need to go to the market and get some."

"Let me help you," Yoona offered immediately,standing up. " No no,it's ok, I will go instead, no, I'm fine," Sunny replied in a bright tone,when Yoona opened to protest. "Just make yourself at home alright? I'll be home in half an hour. Bye!" She waved goodbye, before hurrying to get her chauffeur.

Ten minutes passed and Yoona was getting tired of just sitting on the sofa doing nothing. Getting up, she stared at the door next to Sunny's room, curious of it.Walking closer, she squinted at the words on the slightly ajar door.

 

[Donghae's room. Please knock before you enter.]

 

She ignored the second sentence,and gingerly pushed it wider. "Hmm...Nobody," She mumbled, tiptoeing carefully into the dim room. Gazing at the desk,she trailed her fingers lightly over the hard edges of a small book. "What's this?" Yoona tilted her head. Curiously,she opened the book,flipping the pages. "It's a diary! I wonder what will that idiot write?" She mumbled.

 

20/11/11

Dear Diary,

Mum and Dad went overseas for business trip again. They told me and Sunny to take care. What do they think we are? Five-year old kids? I wish they would stop bothering us. Isn't it bad enough that they won't spend more time with their children?

 

As Yoona read on, she could feel a rush of affection for him. No wonder he was always cold to people....he had been neglected by his parents since young.

 

1/12/11

Dear Diary,

Today was the same as always. With Jonghyun talking about Jessica like some love-sick guy and Kyuhyun was busy socializing me about apologizing to the Im girl,but I won't. I mean, why the hell do I need to do that?

 

"Tch," She was disrupted by a sudden pushed of the door, and the person in front stood stock still, the expression terrifying.

"Im Yoona."

"D-Donghae."

 

~

 

"What are you doing here?" He glared at her. She shuddered,shrinking back in her spot. "U-Um,I was just looking around-" Yoona feigned ignorance, tossing her hair. Donghae's eyes travelled to the book in her hands "Hey! That's my diary! You didn't read, did you?"

"Er,not really..." He snatched back the diary, glowering at the girl. This time she didn't recoil,but retorted. "I didn't know a guy like you actually writes diary."

"So? I have an uncle that's 36 that still writes diary everyday. Writing my diary is my only way of pouring my feelings out," He softens.

It was getting really awkward, and the silence just seemed uncomfortable. Both stood opposite, avoiding each other’s eyes and trying to look everywhere but into each other. It was until Donghae broke the silence,clearing his throat and giving a rather stern gaze.

"Anyway,what are you doing in my room? I know my sister invited you to our house but what are you doing prying around?"

"I was just curious..." She took a step back. "Why must you be cur- Hey, be careful!" Donghae yelled,yanking her away from the box to prevent her from falling backwards. She stumbled falling towards Donghae.

Everything happened so quickly ,it was a blur. Yoona gave a little shout, before landing onto the ground. They didn't know how they fell, but she only knew he was on top of her, with his lips pressed tightly onto hers.

 

~~~

 

A/N: Back after months of hiatus :) MIANHE!!!!! Haha,so this chapter is VERY short,but I hope you enjoy the *cough* kiss *cough* :D Enjoy! :) 

Hey everyone!!! I wanna apologise for not updating this for soo long.... ._. I'm having a writer's block and I need to concentrate on other stuf.... Kay,first of all, I want to thank you all for subscribing to my fic and commenting it....But,what I really prefer are comments,since the first thing I yearn to see when I go into AFF,is comments :D Since they are motivate me to continue updating :) You can even suggest stuff or things that I'm lacking at,even criticisms xD

No offense to all,but it kinda stresses me when readers say "Pls update soon!!!" Or something like that...Well,I don't blame the readers,no I don't,its just that.....I would like to know your thoughts about my story ^^ Since I'm an amateur,I have ALOT of things I need to improve on. So it would be wonderful to have your feedback XP


THANKS~~~
 

LOVE YOU GUYS~~~