Chapter 11

You Belong To Me

 

~~~

 

"Are you alright? Feeling much better?"

He questioned, patting her on her head. Kyuhyun was worried,and wanted badly to hug her or cradle her pale face. She nodded weakly, stuffing her hands into her pockets as she walked next to him. She was grateful; she really was, when Kyuhyun agreed to accompany her home. She didn't know how she would survive walking home with Donghae. It would be very much awkward.

"Yeah,guess so. I'm perfectly fine. Thanks. You needn't follow me home. I know the way." Yoona murmured, turning red as she spoke. He smiled, feeling half-amused. He took off his jacket, draping it over her shoulders. Yoona stared at him in confusion. Shaking his head, Kyuhyun replied, "You don't want to get cold."

Embarrassed, she muttered a thanks, her head bowed low as she stepped out of Donghae's house. "Where's hyung anyway?" Kyuhyun asked, glancing around. Shrugging nonchalantly, he dragged her out of the empty house. It was late at night and the sky was dark and gloomy. Grey clouds gathered and a thunder boomed loudly, startling Yoona. She flinched, grabbing Kyuhyun's shirt. She turned red as she felt his breath tickling her neck.

"I-I'm sorry, I was startled."

"Nevermind, let's get you home before the storm hits." He turned his head away. It was not long before they finally reached Yoona's door step. "Thanks for accompanying me today, I think you better rush home now, the storm's coming." Yoona gestured towards the looming clouds. He nodded, before hesitantly looking at her.

"You sure you will be fine?"

"Yeah, I will."

 

~~~

 

She slammed his table angrily, glaring menacingly at him. It was very unlike her to be so aggressive, and he glanced at the livid Yuri apprehensively and unwillingly. He knew she would never talk to him, even though they were the same class, but he could not help but feel unease at her expression. This has trouble written over it. Knowing the Queenka Kwon Yuri will never approach him unless it was something to do with Donghae.

"What?" He was unhappy, his fist clenching tightly under the tables. He could not forgive her, never, after what she did to Yoona. He resisted the urge to punch her, no matter how angry he was, she was still a girl. She narrowed her eyes, ing a picture towards his face.

"We need to talk, Cho Kyuhyun." Yuri gritted her teeth. Staring curiously at the picture, he felt his heart break into millions of pieces.  It ached so badly that he could hardly breathe. It was a picture of Yoona and Donghae. Kissing.

"Where...where did you get this." He asked quietly, clenching his teeth. Yuri folded her arms. "It's not a question of where I found this. How about we have a deal."

"W-What?"

"You get Yoona away froom Donghae, and I will take Donghae and make sure he does not touch your Yoona. You like her don't you?" He hesitated before muttering a 'Yes'. Rolling her eyes, the haughty beauty took the picture, and tore it into half.

"You promised, get her away from MY Donghae, you can have her all you want." Yuri emphasized on the 'my', sauntering towards the door.

"And by the way, if you failed your promise, I will make sure Yoona's life is hell."

She slammed the door shut.

 

~~~

 

Jessica frowned at his presence, waving a charred mitten at him. She ignored him, proceeding to retrive out the nearly burnt muffins from the oven. He stood uncertainly at the doorway, staring as she bustled around cleaning the kitchen. "Er, Jessica, can I talk to you for a second?" He started in an unruffled tone.

"What do you want Donghae? How did you manage to get into Yoong's house?" She barely raised her head, taking of her mittens and wiping her hands. "Nevermind that, I want to talk about someone. Yoona."

As soon as she heard her name, she froze. Donghae scratched his nape awkwardly.

"What? What about her?"

"Can we talk somewhere else?"

"Fine." Jessica strode out of the kitchen, sraising an eyebrow. Donghae blushed slightly, thinking about what he was going to say. Feeling nervous, he bit his lip.

"I think...I think I like her." He confessed, turning beetroot red.

"I know."

"Wait, you what?" Donghae widened his eyes, shocked. "Isn't it obvious lover boy? I would have thought you had fallen for her long time ago. So what do you plan to do about it?"

He lowered his head. Never had he felt so nervous and embarrassed in his life. After all, he had always been putting a hard mask when in front of people. Disguising himself as a cold and heartless person, only one person broke his charade, and it was her.

"Ever thought about confessing?" Jessica prodded. He hesitated. Yes he did, but what if she denied or rejected him? "I'm sure she has feelings for you too, I wouldn't denied that. But you better act fast, she might go off with someone before you can even muster your courage to tell her."

Donghae folded his arms in defense. "I'm not a coward!"

"Yeah you are, you were shaking like a leaf when you were talking about Yoona." Jessica joked. Just then her phone rang, startling both of them.

"Yes? Jonghyun? Wait, what?! Alright, I'll meet you later." She hung the phone, gritting her teeth tersely. He stared at her questioningly. "What's wrong?"

"Apparently a picture of your kiss with Yoona has spreaded throughout the whole school." She shot a baleful glare at him. Turning to take a bag, she rolled her eyes at the frozen Donghae.

"C'mon, we've to go."

"Where to?"

"To school."

 

~~~

 

A/N: Yay! My exams are over, so I will spamming updates now and then^^ Short update, enjoy!