Chapter 8

You Belong To Me

 

 

~~~

 

He's kissing me.

...

I'm kissing her.

...

He widened his eyes when he saw what he was doing. He tried to stand up, but felt as if his lips were glued onto hers. After a long awkward silence, he got up quickly, his face feeling really hot.

He prepared himself mentally, for an oncoming scream or scolding, yet the stunned girl laid on the gound, wordless and motionless. Her lips were slightly parted, as she tried to digest what just happened to her.

Finally, he couldn't stand the uncomfortable silence; he cleared his throat and said rather sheepishly and abashedly.

"I-I'm sorry."

He mentally chided himself for being so careless, and vowed not to leave his things wandering all around. Looking at her for any response, he continued in a thick voice. It was the first time he ever felt really sorry for anyone.

"I didn't mean to....it was an accident..."

Eventually, Yoona found her voice, and replied stiffly.

"It's...forget it, just forget that this ever happened. Okay?"

With that, she made a quick bow to the confused Donghae,and left the room abruptly, striding past a very shocked Sunny.

“Wha- Yoona where-“

“I’m sorry I have to go.”

 

~~~

 

She was shocked.

No,very shocked.

The kiss.

Her first kiss.

The one that she's been planning to 'save' for her lover. The one that she didn't want people to 'take' it before she was married. And on top of her, with his lips pressed tightly to her, was Donghae.

 

Her enemy.

Lover.

Enemy.

Lover.

Enemy.  Lover.

 

Wait,lover?

What the hell are you thinking about! Yoona mentally scolded herself for being ridiculous. Such a thing would be absurd for her! "Aish, what's wrong with you, stupid head!" She shouted frustratingly. Lying on her bed, she remembered everything that happened, just a few moments ago. She still could feel the heat rising to her cheeks, and butterflies in her stomach.

What the hell? Butterflies?

"They should be killed, these butterflies," She groaned. "Yes, they should be slaughtered! He just took my first kiss! My first frigging kiss!"

But yet, she couldn't help but also feel sorry to him.

"He apologised,but yet I didn't.... At least he was kind enough." She whispered. Oh, how she hated her life! She didn't dare go school anymore, not with having to put up with him. She couldn't. And probably never will.

"This is so so embarassing! Arggh!!!" And she took a fluffy pillow bear, and started squishing it. But just as she pressed it, a soft squeaky voice startled her.

"I love you."

"Gaahhh!!! Shut up bear!!!" Annoyed, she threw the bear aside, not caring where it landed. But then she could still feel the tingly feeling on her lips.

"Stupid butterflies." She growled.

 

~~~

 

 Cho Kyuhyun literally ran to his house, upon hearing his hyung called. Afraid that his hyung would be in trouble. Well,at least he sounded like he was in trouble. He panted, bending over to catch his breath. But he was annoyed when he realised that his hyung was perfectly fine, sitting perfectlty still on the edge of his bed. Sighing, Kyuhyun plopped next to Donghae.

"Yes?"

It was as if he had been shook awake,he stared blankly at his dongsaeng.

"Why are you here?"

"You called me! I ran like a few kilometres!" Kyu replied,flustered.

"Oh."

"What's wrong Hyung? Why do you look stunned?" Kyuhyun scooted closer to Donghae. Donghae tried to talk,but found his words stuck in his throat. Wordlessly,he shook his head. But after a few attempts on clearing his throat,he managed to croak out the three dreaded words.

"I kissed her."

"Who?" Kyu immediately sat up,eager to know who the 'girl' is. But he swore he couldn't believe his ears when Donghae spoke.

"Yoona. I kissed Yoona." This time,Donghae looked straight into Kyuhyun's eyes.

"You what?!" Disbelief and pain washed over his aching heart. Don't tell me....Please....I'm dreaming...

"I kissed her. But by accident. What do I do now?" Donghae was restless, standing up and walking back and fro. But the brocolli-haired guy was not listening, in fact,he couldn't listen any further.

“It’s just a kiss…And it was accidental.”

“But I…”

"I'm sorry hyung. I-I-I've to a-attend to something. Mianhe," Giving his hyung a bitter yet apologetic look, he hailed a taxi and went home. Feeling ever so puzzled and confused with his best friend's change in behaviour, he sank down in his sofa as soon as he reached home. Ruffling his hair, he could only wish that today never in happened.

 

What's wrong with me?

 

~~~

 

A/N: Another chapter upppp~~~~ more of a YoonHae chapter here:) Sorry for KyuNa fans,you have to waitt~~~ Yay,I did a character chart!!! Not a really outstanding one though....but still..... Sorry if it's a very very very short chapter.....

I love butterflies :) They rock<3

Anyway, chapter will appear much later in the fic....and I've already thought of the ending couple already,but I won't telllll~~~ I wanna create suspense XD LOL

Comments,please? Thanks!!!!! <3333

Love ya!!!! XDDDD