Bang Yongguk

Lingering Touches

Yongguk was out of his apartment the minute the frantic male on the other end of the phone shared the news of a missing drunk Himchan. Hastily pulling on a worn out pair of sneakers he saw on his way out, Yongguk calmly(at least he thinks he did) told the other male that he would try to look at places that Himchan could have gone or call certain friends. 

The younger simply agreed, soon sending a string of apologies to Yongguk for disturbing him in the middle of the night. Yongguk simply said that it was fine and asked why the younger called him only to be answered with, "You're on speed dial," as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. As if putting him on speed dial on Himchan's phone was the most natural thing for the younger to do. 

Yongguk answered with a dumbfounded "Oh, okay I'll call you if I find anything," not really sure how he was supposed to react to what the younger male(what was his name again? Chansuk? Chanhee? Yongguk can't even think properly anymore) just said. Yongguk walked down the street, not even thinking of where his feet were taking him as he called Jongup, Youngjae, Junhong, and attempted to get in touch with Daehyun-- his eyes still frantically looking around just in case Himchan was around.

Junhong and Jongup had no clue of Himchan's where-abouts and Youngjae was too out of his mind to even bother answering the elder properly, simply grumbling a few things about cramming, crappy university professors, due dates, and finals before hanging up on him (Yongguks kind of feels bad for the kid and wants to help but Himchan was still missing and he is most definitely worrying about that at the moment). Daehyun on the other hand won't even be bothered to answer his phone, probably too busy hooking up with some girl, or maybe the random pretty girl at the party if he was thinking straight enough.

Yongguk sighed, as he kept walking, now a few blocks from his apartment when he felt a few drops of rain against his skin. He considered running back and fetching an umbrella but his apartment was a couple blocks away by now and he'd get soaked either way so there's really no point(and maybe he'll finally find Himchan if he continues walking. He wouldn't want to miss seeing the younger male if ever).

He recieved a text from Himchan's phone(obviously sent by the doe eyed guy from the party), letting him know where the younger male planned to look for Himchan and he just finished sending an 'ok' when he saw a familiar figure sitting on the sidewalk. 

He dialed his phone to the latest caller but was greeted by the voicemail instead. 

"I just found him. I'll take care of him. Sorry for the trouble," he murmured his message as he walked towards the younger male, letting out a sigh(whether in frustration or relief, he couldn't really tell).

He walked up to his friend and was greeted with a surprised 'Bbang!'(and he really didn't know how nor did he want to react to that nickname so he just flinches but stares at Himchan nonetheless). The rain was already starting to pour by the time and Himchan had to blink his eyes a couple times to keep the water out as he looked up to the older male. 

The staring wasn't something new but Himchan found himself a lot more nervous than necessary. It's probably because Yongguk didn't say anything(nor did he look like he was planning to), his face showing no trace of a smile that it threw Himchan off a bit(well, quite a lot actually). 

Himchan then found himself avoiding the elder's gaze, nibbling on his bottom lip; the way Yongguk noticed him do when he's anxious or guilty. 

The rain was already pouring hard but it did nothing to help clear Himchan's blurry mind. It felt cool against his skin and he resented the way it reminded him of how he heats up from the elder's gaze. He was probably going to get yelled at for being stupid and although he's never really seen or heard a mad Yongguk before, he found himself flinching.

"You really do stupid things when you're drunk," he heard the elder calmly say with a small chuckle, "and I thought I could trust you when you said you could take care of yourself," Yongguk finished, running a hand through his soaked hair.

Himchan could only stare for a couple of minutes before letting out a mumbled "Why are you here?"(and he didn't know if it was his soaked shirt clinging on to him like a second layer of skin that was making him slightly uncomfortable or the butterflies that were suddenly set off in his stomach) only to be answered by a slightly mocking "I'm on speed dial" from the elder. 

Himchan had to stare at Yongguk in a fuzzy daze, utterly confused by the answer he recieved but was then surprised by the elder's chuckle which was followed by an " I can't possibly leave you be if you're like this, can I?" His hand, unconsiously reaching out and brushing the younger's soaked fringe from his forehead.

"Let's go," the elder smiled and Himchan's stomach was doing seriously dangerous flips, it hurt. He felt heat rise up to his face and attempted to stand to keep the elder from noticing-- but damn it because his legs were giving out on him(and its definitely the alcohol! Ofcourse its the alcohol getting to him and not Yongguk making his knees go weak).

 AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Update~ aigoo there's nothing much going on here?? Omg almost there guys!!a few more chapters~😂 and then the Younglo! *too excited to start the next two especially the daejong ><*

I hope you enjoyed this chapter♥