Uneventful

Lingering Touches

"Let's go!" Himchan called out to the older male that was sulkingly changing in his room. 

Impatient, Himchan finally decides to come in and check for himself what the elder was doing. 

"Are you seriously going to wear that?" Himchan asked with a disgusted look on his face. Yongguk simply shrugged and walked past the smaller male, hiding the satisfied grin on his face when he heard the other groan in frustration.

"What's wrong with this?" He says after a while, walking into the small kitchen of his apartment to get himself a drink, tossing some of the canned coffee he started to keep in his apartment to Himchan. He found out that Himchan's life practically depends on coffee when they went for another drink(maybe too much) at Yongguk's place and he just so happened to run out of coffee. Himchan was a wreck and not even a pill or two could fix him up so the elder had to run to the nearest coffeeshop to grab him his very much needed coffee. And Yongguk, being the responsible and nice person that he is, started to stock up with coffee; both canned and instant.

"You're going to wear that shirt and those jeans to a party. And you're coming with me," Himchan deadpanned after sipping some of the coffee Yongguk had tossed him. He personally liked the way Yongguk dressed-- although he would never say that aloud-- and thought he looked, well, hot with the messy bed hair and the loose shirts or maybe the occassional wife beaters he would toss on every now and then.

"Big deal." Yongguk rolled his eyes before sending a gummy smile at the male at his kitchen doorway. He didn't really care much for his reputation or how people looked at him; heck, he wouldn't even think of going to that damn party if it wasn't for Himchan.

"Who's this Chanyeol guy anyways? I don't even know him." Yongguk said, putting on a pair of sneakers with Himchan following close behind.

"He's a dongsaeng from the university," Himchan says as he slipped on his shoes without trouble, " And you don't necessarily need to know him. The party's for Kris," he shrugs and Yongguk just stares for a few minutes.

"Yeah, 'cuz knowing the name but not the person makes a difference, right?" Yongguk said, referring to the famous Kris Wu that everyone keeps talking about. The party was apparently to celebrate a big modeling offer that the guy was able to land. Yongguk never particularly cared about such news but since Himchan is dragging him along to the party, he was probably supposed to care even though he's never seen the said male before.

Things like these constantly remind Yongguk that the cry baby Kim Himchan was also well known as the good looking ulzzang that play tradional instruments. But Himchan wasn't only known for his good looks, he was also known for his pure talent and passion for what he does which is probably one of the reasons why Yongguk gets along with the younger so well. Himchan loves music and has a great passion for it, so does Yongguk.

Once they got to the party, Himchan was immediately greeted by both familiar and not so familiar people and Yongguk wasn't sure if he should follow the younger male around or stick to a corner.

"Hyung!" Yongguk merely heard the familiar voice call out through the booming music. He turned to look for the source, and sees a tipsy Daehyun walking-- well, more like wobbling-- over to him. He turned back to look at Himchan but the male was nowhere to be seen.

He shrugged and turned back to Daehyun before he grabbed the male and dragged him to an empty table in the corner of the club.

"Hyung~ I need a drink!" Daehyun's word were slurred as he stood up and left the elder to sit alone. The younger came back with two glasses of who knows what and shoved one in front of the elder. Yongguk took it and drank with Daehyun but after a couple more glasses, Daehyun finally came back with another two glasses in his hands while an arm was wrapped around some pretty girl that in Yongguk's perception was in between being tipsy and drunk.

Daehyun kind of introduced the girl to him but with his words slurred and his hormones raging, Yongguk couldn't even catch what the name was--or if Daehyun even gave him the right name in the first place.

After a couple minutes of awkwardly sitting there while his dongsaeng flirted with the girl he didn't know the name of, Yongguk finally decided to take his leave just when the atmosphere got weird. He could tell the make out session Himchan always complained about was going to happen soon so he just stood up and left without another glance at his troublesome friend.

His eyes roamed around the room and looked for a certain Kim Himchan in the crowd of drunk and tipsy university students. Yongguk contemplated between looking for the younger or just going home, then decided to just go and call the younger once he got home.

Finally pushing through the crowd of people, Yongguk still made sure to keep an eye out for the younger male that dragged him to the party in the first place. Grumbling about being dragged and left alone, Yongguk bumps into some tall guy. Bowing slightly and muttering an apology, Yongguk turns to leave only to hear his name being called out by an unfamiliar voice.

"Yongguk sunbae, right?" He turns to find the tall doe eyed male grinning at him. His smile bright and big, reminding Yongguk of those dolls with big creepy smiles permanently plastered on their faces. But the guy wasn't creepy; he even made Yongguk want to smile back if only he wasn't so confused about who the smiling stranger was. Happy virus was what came to Yongguk first with the dtranger's big smile, deep voice that didn't fit well with his face, doe eyes that are uneven now that he was grinning, and really big ears that stood out even through the long hair that handsomely covered his face. The combinations might seem strange-- weird even, but he was able to pull it off and make everything seem normal and more charming than Yongguk deemed they were supposed to be.

"Uh...." was all he lets out, his social skills failing him(maybe he really doesn't have any). He squints when the male gave him a curious look and wondered how such a tall and lanky body have such a pretty(as in girl pretty-- Kim Himchan kind of pretty) face and a deep voice(Yongguk deep kind of voice) to top it all off.

"Oh. I'm Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol," the male says, catching on to Yongguk's loss of words "Himchan hyung told me to keep an eye out for you. Are you leaving already?" the taller male asked, tilting his head a bit and Yongguk finds himself thinking of a good excuse, but only came up with a lame 'yeah'( because he really doesn't have the social skills) followed by a small apologetic nod.

"I think I've had enough drinks for tonight. I have to start early tomorrow." Yongguk says because he kind of does need to start early(well, for him it's early) anyways. Chanyeol lets out an 'Oh' whilst nodding his head before bidding goodbye to the elder with a small bow.

"Please watch out for Himchan." Yongguk blurts out before he could even stop himself(and thank goodness the room was dark because he could feel the heat creeping up his face) and Chanyeol gives him another big grin before nodding and disappearing into the crowd.

Yongguk rubs the back of his neck, wondering what the hell was wrong with him-- not sure what came over the small excuse of a brain that he has. He then heads to walk to his apartment, trying not to think of a drunk Himchan being taken care of someone he himself didn't know(because Himchan keeps on insisting that he can take care of himself and Yongguk trusts Himchan's words). But that didn't necessarily mean that he can't worry, does it? Well, Yongguk likes to think so either way.

 AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Okay this time  I REALLY did take forever  and I am sososososososososo sorry.. /(_ _;;;; )\

 complications of a writer's block *psychotic laugh* 

So... I'm really really sorry for taking forever but I hope you enjoyed this chapter?? ><